Page 137 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,740 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    Right then gold hands now done and changed the AM/PM to Blue - didn't like the Gold text.

Any suggestions for other things I could try
    i would be estatic if you create the same colors as FirstSkill
    im sure he wouldnt mind, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Here is a screen shot of a friends phone with a clock from my collection. Can't share anything as I don't have it, just letting you see what this clock looks like

Thanks Ian, it's very nice and the "3D" glyphs too - too bad he's not sharing

Quote Originally Posted by pinoy View Post
    Got it all sorted! Thanks for the help guys! Loving this. Used clock hands from Rolex Mod and tricked them out.
    Nice integration Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by byron686 View Post
    Looks nice Ian.

Question does anyone have the iAcces and applinks icon I seem to missing them think I may have deleted them by mistake but cant find them on the forum

Byron
    Hi, you're talking about the original icons or masked ones for TimelessHD?

Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    Do you know if the color can be changed by hex code?
    Shouldn't be a problem. I tried it before

Her's a nice page for color code selection: Piknik Color Picker

Right then gold hands now done and changed the AM/PM to Blue - didn't like the Gold text.

Good work Sheff but if I may suggest, the blue needs to be darker and gotta put some extra shine to it like the original black. Did you work on the Rolex PSD as given by Ian last time or did you just put color on top of the .png image? I think the former will give a more authentic result. Just thinking aloud

Quote Originally Posted by mtb29er View Post
    Any reason y my volume buttons keep resetting my phone? Sorry if wrong place to post.
    Try soft reset your phone. Hold both the power and home button simultaneously and let go only after the Apple logo comes on. Most times that'll resolves the most weirdest issues.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmyco View Post
    i would be estatic if you create the same colors as FirstSkill
    im sure he wouldnt mind, right?
    Why should he mind? Especially if he's not releasing the mod? I think It's a free country here and anyone can release any mods they wish unless stopped by original creator of the theme. After all this forum is known as Mod my i(devices)!
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2011-01-09 at 04:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2011-01-09)

The hands look better in gold but the way you did it really doesnt look clean, sorry to say, kinda feel like your short changing yourself.

As for the Blue AM/PM try and get it to look more like the clock color so it fits better.

Last, I think you might want to re-vamp the entire layout to match the clock face, sorta like the "Golden Rolex" Mod that looks drooling amazing, kinda cant wait to get my hands on it. If you can pull something like that off, you'll defiantly got something going on, just my 2 cents...

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    There's a nice preview template you can use provided by Wynd here:
    http://backboard.isgreat.org/tutorial/Preview.png

And the official instructions on how to create/replace them here:
    BackBoard Tutorial

Sorry Blue, we hijacked your thread again
    Yea, that Template kinda sucks right now, it would be nice if it was a PSD with a mask layer made for the border so that way you just add whatever image you want and it would clip the edges for you. Honestly I like the one I made thus far but i'll give it a go and see what you guys think is better...

Wouldn't mind being in Miami - blooming freezing over here

The location of the county/city is set in the split.css under Weather City Position by adjusting the values under position - left and right etc.
    Honestly im originally from New York and I miss the cold and snow, weather here is kidna weird at times but nice. I hate the heat, the heat literally kills here.

As for the location info, thanks. I'll keep that in mind when I learn enough to make my own clock face!
    Last edited by vlad05pun; 2011-01-09 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to vlad05pun For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2011-01-09)

Hey guys, How to disable lockscreen clock? I'm using my own lockscreen just by putting it above in winterboard but should I disable anyway maybe for battery? I'm not stressed on battery but I notice when the temperature and info pop on to my own lockscreen widget they flicker then set out of place then correct themselves. Only started that when I ran it over the clock?

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post

Good work Sheff but if I may suggest, the blue needs to be darker and gotta put some extra shine to it like the original black. Did you work on the Rolex PSD as given by Ian last time or did you just put color on top of the .png image? I think the former will give a more authentic result. Just thinking aloud
    Cheers for looking Eddie

I used the original PSD that Ian did as a guide to make a new one using photoshop images from photos of a Submariner dial and bezel. It differs from Ian's and Firstskills as the bezel is thinner. As time and my skills allow I may keep tinkering with it

Quote Originally Posted by vlad05pun View Post
    The hands look better in gold but the way you did it really doesnt look clean, sorry to say, kinda feel like your short changing yourself.

As for the Blue AM/PM try and get it to look more like the clock color so it fits better.

Last, I think you might want to re-vamp the entire layout to match the clock face, sorta like the "Golden Rolex" Mod that looks drooling amazing, kinda cant wait to get my hands on it. If you can pull something like that off, you'll defiantly got something going on, just my 2 cents...

Honestly im originally from New York and I miss the cold and snow, weather here is kidna weird at times but nice. I hate the heat, the heat literally kills here.

As for the location info, thanks. I'll keep that in mind when I learn enough to make my own clock face! :
    Thanks for looking - will look at the clock hands - photosphop skills dependent

And see if I can match that blue better.

I was thinking of a new layout, but whether I have the time and the skills to do it is another matter

New York - now that is a place I'd like to visit
    Last edited by Sheff1889; 2011-01-09 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2011-01-09)

Default UniAWv2.3 (with moving sun & moon) now available.
    For those of you using my UniAW with this theme, just thought I would let you know it has now been updated to version 2.3, this version has the sun and moon moving according to the time of day
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...rsion-2-a.html

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

DoWoRkSoN (2011-01-09), EddieEckhardt (2011-01-09), lao3hero (2011-01-09), mcdad03 (2011-01-10), mrmyco (2011-01-09), Sheff1889 (2011-01-09), will822 (2011-01-09)

Thank you Ian.. you make things happen! not just talk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-01-09)

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

Eddie

I am after the ones to fit in with the theme not the glyphs the normal ones if you have them

cheers

Byron

Quote Originally Posted by byron686 View Post
    Eddie

I am after the ones to fit in with the theme not the glyphs the normal ones if you have them

cheers

Byron
    Hi Byron, you meant the iAcces and Applink icons right?

I attached the iAcces but I have no idea about Applink. Do you have the original stock icon as sample or any image that you would like to represent it?

EDIT: added an "Applink" icon.. see if it suits you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iacces-2x.png   -applink.png  
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2011-01-09 at 08:52 PM.

Wow thanks ian woohoo

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mrmyco For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-01-10)

iPhone? More like MyPhone DoWoRkSoN's Avatar
    Thanks

@Sheff this is my overlay and my LSOverlay as well. Hope it helps. Can't wait for my gold rolex!!! Thanks in advance!!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DoWoRkSoN For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2011-01-09)

Last edited by Sheff1889; 2011-01-09 at 10:23 PM.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-01-10), dimarco76 (2011-01-11), Dinkie (2011-01-10), DoWoRkSoN (2011-01-09), EddieEckhardt (2011-01-09), lao3hero (2011-01-10), mrmyco (2011-01-09), will822 (2011-01-09)

iPhone? More like MyPhone DoWoRkSoN's Avatar
    Thanks

@Sheff Thank you so much Sheff!!! I really appreciate all your hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by DoWoRkSoN View Post
    @Sheff Thank you so much Sheff!!! I really appreciate all your hard work!
    Cheers buddy

No problem

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-01-10), DoWoRkSoN (2011-01-10)

Default Gold Rolex MOD UniAW Lockscreen
    @mrmyco asked for this, but for others who want it too here is a MOD to have the Gold Rolex and Ian's UniAW on your lockscreen.

Save the attached [email protected] and place it in var/mobile/Library/springboard - keeping the file name [email protected]

Download the MOD below and put in your Themes folder above your clock MOD.

GoldRolexUniAWv2.3.theme.zip

Respring and it should look like this

That's me done for today

Credit to Ian and cansingungor for their work on the UniAW
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lswidget-2x.png  

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-01-10), DoWoRkSoN (2011-01-10), EddieEckhardt (2011-01-10), lao3hero (2011-01-10), mrmyco (2011-01-10), will822 (2011-01-09)

i dont know how many times i said thank you.....lol
    thank YOU
    one more request, could you post the clock overlay with a clear background(transparent background so i can add my own wallpaper behind the clock) ?

EDIT: nvm i got it, played around with photoshop and added a golden bezel too
    does anyone want it? how do i upload an image here lol
    Last edited by mrmyco; 2011-01-10 at 02:29 AM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to mrmyco For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2011-01-10)

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

Eddie

they were perfect

cheers

Byron

29. The Following User Says Thank You to byron686 For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2011-01-10)

I cna't save the attached [email protected]. Can you post in a zipfile, please.

ramses2, right click then "open link in new tab/window"

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrmyco For This Useful Post:

Ramses2 (2011-01-10), Sheff1889 (2011-01-10)

Quote Originally Posted by mrmyco View Post
    i dont know how many times i said thank you.....lol
    thank YOU

EDIT: nvm i got it, played around with photoshop and added a golden bezel too
    does anyone want it? how do i upload an image here lol
    No problem m8 - Thanks for the thanks

Glad you got it sorted how you wanted it

Upload it m8 - the more modding the better.

You can either attach it to your post or upload to somewhere like imageshack and post a link.

Page 137 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast