Page 134 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    Just wait a little longer bro

Simple answer (for this scenario): No.. since the clock is embedded onto the wallpaper.

Try this tho, put the clock on a transparent background then it may be possible to use your own wallpaper with "User Lock Background" switch on in Winterboard. Have not personally try that tho
    thanks for the input appreciate it never thought someone would understand me LOL
    yea i've already tried that method, to no avail
    it creates a white fuzz around the clock and the background turns white
    well i guess an easy PS merge is fine for now

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrmyco For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2011-01-07)

Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    thx bro~
    Anytime friend

Quote Originally Posted by mrmyco View Post
    thanks for the input appreciate it never thought someone would understand me LOL
    yea i've already tried that method, to no avail
    it creates a white fuzz around the clock and the background turns white
    well i guess an easy PS merge is fine for now
    IC.. for the time being, maybe create as many LS background that you like (or SB overlays for that matter) and put them all into your phone. When you feel like changing on the go, just rename them using iFile... otherwise use BackBoard to backup as many different mods of the same theme so you can interchange with a push of a button

If I had used Backboard since day one, I could've easily switched maybe between 100s of the different mods I had on my phone LOL.. unless there's a limit in Backboard.
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2011-01-07 at 11:18 AM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (2011-01-07), mrmyco (2011-01-07)

Hey
    I bought your Theme today and I am blown away. But I got two issues, which I couldn't fix so far. First of all there is a ? where the ฐC has to be (look at images below) and the folders aren't themed and show another background/wallpaper. I am on 4.2.1 atm and deleted the cache Files.
    [Edit:] Badges aren't themed, too
    PS: Could someone theme AppBackups Icon and upload it, please?

Thanks for your help,
    Nyucio Nokuro
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0030.png   -img_0029.png  
    Last edited by Nyucio Nokuro; 2011-01-07 at 12:10 PM. Reason: added issues...

lol i wonder why i never thought of saving the images on the go in ifile....superb idea

Well i hope this feature can become reality in the near future

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mrmyco For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nyucio Nokuro View Post
    Hey
    I bought your Theme today and I am blown away. But I got two issues, which I couldn't fix so far. First of all there is a ? where the ฐC has to be (look at images below) and the folders aren't themed and show another background/wallpaper. I am on 4.2.1 atm and deleted the cache Files.
    [Edit:] Badges aren't themed, too
    PS: Could someone theme AppBackups Icon and upload it, please?

Thanks for your help,
    Nyucio Nokuro
    Hi Nyucio, on behalf of Blue, welcome to TimelessHD

If you recently upgrade to iOS 4.2, you'll need TimelessHD ver 2.0 to benefit from the update.

For the temperature issue, for each of the slave mods, find and replace 100ยบ with 100บ or manually search the line:

document.getElementById("temp").innerText="100ยบ";

As for the folders (from your image) those are actually themed. If you meant that you wanted them to be rectangular (like the icons) rather than squared, Ian had the solution for that (see attached).

Rename to:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]~iphone.png (for 4.2.1)

To show a different background for the folders when expanded,

Rename your background to:
    FolderSwitcherBG.png
    FolderSwitcherBG~iphone.png (for 4.2.1)
    [email protected]

If you're using FolderEnhancer, then the names are:
    [email protected]

Experts can tell me if I'm wrong about these. Just trying to help the best I know how/and tested to work for me

Not sure why your badge is not themed.. I've attached it here just in case.

AppBackup icons are also included here, for more options, one made by Blue, and the other two I put together for you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -appbackup0.png   -appbackup1.png   -appbackup2.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2011-01-07 at 03:04 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

Nyucio Nokuro (2011-01-07)

Actually, the "A" sign is not the problem here, although I have no idea why it is there and I remove it as the temperature showed 30A degree's (how the heck do you type a degree symbol?)
    It looks to me like Nyucio has been playing a bit! and may have removed the actual degree symbol in an effort to remove the "A" symbol but I'm only guessing here, this looks like to me like it can't find the degree symbol.
    Have you been playing???

11. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

code for degree symbol is alt+0176 (Num Lock on keypad)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-01-07)

บบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบ
    Option 0 (zero) on the mac

Thanks Eddie.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

eddie how/where do i get digicam?

For the temperature issue, for each of the slave mods, find and replace 100ยบ with 100บ or manually search the line:

document.getElementById("temp").innerText="100ยบ";
    Serached it, found it, but the ย was missing by default, so I added it again and it didn't work either. I didn't play around.

Not sure why your badge is not themed.. I've attached it here just in case.
    AppBackup icons are also included here, for more options, one made by Blue, and the other two I put together for you
    I put the Badge in Bundles/com.apple.springboard, but it was there before =/ Nothing changed.

The Folder.png's all had that names before, but I meant that the Background of the Folder isn't themed. It's the original iOS4...[Edit] I use Infinifolders. Could it be that it conflicts with the Theme? [/Edit]Nevermind, I will download it again and see if something changes. It's gettin' late here in Germany, so I can't do it today. I'll post tomorrow again. Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by Nyucio Nokuro; 2011-01-07 at 06:26 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyucio Nokuro For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nyucio Nokuro View Post
    Serached it, found it, but the ย was missing by default, so I added it again and it didn't work either. I didn't play around.

I put the Badge in Bundles/com.apple.springboard, but it was there before =/ Nothing changed.

The Folder.png's all had that names before, but I meant that the Background of the Folder isn't themed. It's the original iOS4...[Edit] I use Infinifolders. Could it be that it conflicts with the Theme? [/Edit]Nevermind, I will download it again and see if something changes. It's gettin' late here in Germany, so I can't do it today. I'll post tomorrow again. Thanks for your help.
    If you are still having problems after you re-download it please post the Weather.html file here so we can have a look at it.

Hey,

i've got Timeless HD ver 2.0 in my iPhone 4 ios 4.1 and i'm happy with it but there are tow Qs

1. Is there chance to change Icon name color?

2. When i make a call i see old background ( see attachment ), How could i change it?

Thanks guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -callbackground.png  

Can someone please tell me which folder the Safari icon is in? Replacing my icons and can't seem to find this one.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    Can someone please tell me which folder the Safari icon is in? Replacing my icons and can't seem to find this one.

Thanks.
    Here you go

TimelessHD.theme\Folders\MobileSafari.app

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ThE sNiPeR For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2011-01-08)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinkie View Post
    eddie how/where do i get digicam?
    If you meant the "digicam" from my previous screenie that's just a rename using "Icon Renamer" app - it's actually "12.0 Mega Camera+Zoom" - it's too damn long!!

Quote Originally Posted by ThE sNiPeR View Post
    Hey,

i've got Timeless HD ver 2.0 in my iPhone 4 ios 4.1 and i'm happy with it but there are tow Qs

1. Is there chance to change Icon name color?

2. When i make a call i see old background ( see attachment ), How could i change it? :

Thanks guys
    Hi, you can change the icon labels by editing the color codes inside the info.plist within the main theme folder.

A nice color picker page: Piknik Color Picker
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2011-01-07 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

25. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

Dinkie (2011-01-07)

Hey fellas, Anybody got a cyan coloured overlay for the Chrono or black Rolex? I wanna use it with my current SB setup in place of the HTC widget I'm using. I'd be more than happy to contribute!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

If you meant the "digicam" from my previous screenie that's just a rename using "Icon Renamer" app - it's actually "12.0 Mega Camera+Zoom" - it's too damn long!!
    read the reviews for the app and they're not very good!

Quote Originally Posted by FirstSkill View Post
    Rolex Submariner Gold

what is the point of posting this, and then not answering pms on how to get it?
    Last edited by Dinkie; 2011-01-07 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by pinoy View Post
    Hey fellas, Anybody got a cyan coloured overlay for the Chrono or black Rolex? I wanna use it with my current SB setup in place of the HTC widget I'm using. I'd be more than happy to contribute!
    Just playing around.. not sure whether this what you after?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -overlayrolexblack_cyan.png  

29. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2011-01-07)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinkie View Post
    read the reviews for the app and they're not very good!

what is the point of posting this, and then not answering pms on how to get it?
    I don't use iphone camera that much, so it's just ok-ok for me

I bet that gold mod is just a mock-up LOL

I don't use iphone camera that much, so it's just ok-ok for me

I bet that gold mod is just a mock-up LOL
    Ha!
    Think you are probably right buddy

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

Page 134 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast