Page 133 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: TimelessHD

  1. #2641
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    Yes, in MIM, just put in a space then press the "Banner" button on top right. Don't have to respring yet, just exit MIM via home button, then activate the Status Bar clock in Winterboard.. Respring and you're done
    Sweet. Just one last question. Does this widget keep the default font style?

    Thanks.

  2. #2642
    Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    Sweet. Just one last question. Does this widget keep the default font style?

    Thanks.
    I'm not sure of the default/stock font for the status clock, possibility to be Helvetica.

    Take a look inside the Widget.html and you'll notice the Font-Family is "Trebuchet MS", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif - you can change to anything else that suits you as long as you have the font in your phone Font library

  3. #2643
    I just installed makeitmine and tried to remove the clock but it didn't work. =(

  4. #2644
    @will.. retry and take notes of what were done step by step..

  5. #2645
    Tried several times. I even re-installed makeitmine.

    Once i installed it, i open the app and pressed space in the text bar. I then click on Banner. I then close out of the app and enable the clock theme and respring but it did not remove the default clock. The good news is the clock widget works because I can see it behind the default clock.

    I even tried respringing after running makeitmine then enable the widget and respringing again but that didn't work either.

    Seems like MakeItMine is currently not compatible with 4.2.1.

    Bummer.
    Last edited by will822; 2011-01-06 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. #2646
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DoWoRkSoN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    California US
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 51 Times in 44 Posts

    I have a quick question...does anyone know why my weather widget from the lockscreen and homescreen would be displaying the same Sun/Moon image through out the day. Like you see on this image of my sun on my lockscreen....any suggestions as in what could be causing this???


  7. #2647
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    @mrmyco

    Here is the White Omega lockscreen you were after.

    Save the attached [email protected] and place in your var/mobile/Library/springboard folder.

    Download this zip and put the theme in your Themes folder. In Winterboard put it above your Clock Mod.

    WhiteOmegaUniAWv2.2MMi.theme.zip

    Respring and it should look like this

    i love you lol
    is there a way i can set my own lockscreen wallpaper? for now i used photoshop to set my own wallpaper, but is there a way to do it on the device itself via settings>wallpaper ?
    Last edited by mrmyco; 2011-01-07 at 01:08 AM.

  8. #2648
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DoWoRkSoN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    California US
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 51 Times in 44 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mrmyco View Post
    i love you lol
    is there a way i can set my own lockscreen wallpaper? for now i used photoshop to set my own wallpaper, but is there a way to do it on the device itself via settings>wallpaper ?
    If you're able to SSH into your phone you can go to the TimelessHD.Theme folder and just replace the LockBackground.png file with whatever image you want to use as your wallpaper just make sure that it's named the same LockBackground.png....I hope that helps.

  9. #2649
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWoRkSoN View Post
    If you're able to SSH into your phone you can go to the TimelessHD.Theme folder and just replace the LockBackground.png file with whatever image you want to use as your wallpaper just make sure that it's named the same LockBackground.png....I hope that helps.
    i mean , am i able to set the lockscreen wallpaper with the clock widget still intact
    Last edited by mrmyco; 2011-01-07 at 02:08 AM.

  10. #2650
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DoWoRkSoN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    California US
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 51 Times in 44 Posts

    Yes just replace the file I told you about inside the timelessHD.theme folder

  11. #2651
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWoRkSoN View Post
    Yes just replace the file I told you about inside the timelessHD.theme folder
    gah sorry i still didnt phrase my words correctly. what i mean is:

    i currently have the modded lockscreen clock mod by Sheff1889 enabled together with UniAW. I'm cant just replace the lockbackground file, it becomes overlayed by the lockscreen clock widget wallpaper. fyi, i dont have any widgets or live wallpaper on my springboard ( its "naked"), everythings happening on the lockscreen

    Currently to change my lockscreen wallpaper and still have the lockscreen clock widget there i have to use photoshop and merge the naked WHITE omega clock mod with the wallpaper i want it with, and then save it as ONE png file, then set it that new image in settings>wallpaper as my lockscreen wallpaper

    what im wondering is, is it possible to change wallpapers using the settings>wallpapers method, lock my device, respring, then the new lockscreen wallpaper with the clock widget on top of it will appear ------all without using the photoshop method

    sorry if this is confusing, but i dont know how else i can explain it

  12. #2652
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    No problem

    Looks good

    From your weather it looks like you are in for a nice weekend
    One of the perks of living in Miami, FL. LOL

    Alright got a new cydia app for the theme


    Bundle Identifier: net.macrominds.backer
    Icon Name: [email protected]

    And for those of you that may use "BackBoard" the new Cydia app that allows you to switch winterboard themes on the fly without having to turn on and off every single setting to make it wor, I went ahead and took the Timeless HD logo and resized it to add to the app icon list, all you have to do is rename the png's according to the name you have name your theme in backboard and replace that png icon in the actual app itself, once done it should update automatically. Note, be sure to use the correct version according to your phone or touch, if you got retina display its 200x200, if its standard then 100x100. Images below:

    200 x 200


    100 x 100


    Should look like this when done correctly:


    Also, if anyone would mind explaining how to make HIGH RES clock hands, i would truely appreciate it. I would like to get into make some clock faces and hands just for fun or maybe to help out. I would actually like to redo the Black Rolex face, some of the areas of the clock look a bit messed up or not even, no offense to the person that originally made it.

    But yea I would need some kind of guideline to make the process a bit understandable and easier, like for instance: Where does the county/city name show on the clock face (or is that adjusted by the weather.html), what resolution should the face plate be (is it just the standard 960-by-640-pixel for iphone and whatever it might be for 3GS and lower) and of course the resolution for clock hands (is there a default file set or can it be high res and then alter through the weather.html to fit as needed???)

    Just some questions, still noobing it around here, thanks in advance!!!
    Last edited by vlad05pun; 2011-01-07 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vlad05pun For This Useful Post:

    EddieEckhardt (2011-01-07), Sheff1889 (2011-01-07)

  14. #2653
    Was wondering if anyone here, especially the themers out there, have figured out where the coding for the status bar clock is located. Would really love to change the font/color of it. Searching online and it seems nobody has been able to figure that one out yet.

  15. #2654
    Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post

    Seems like MakeItMine is currently not compatible with 4.2.1.

    Bummer.
    Just wait a little longer bro

    Quote Originally Posted by mrmyco View Post
    gah sorry i still didnt phrase my words correctly. what i mean is:

    i currently have the modded lockscreen clock mod by Sheff1889 enabled together with UniAW. I'm cant just replace the lockbackground file, it becomes overlayed by the lockscreen clock widget wallpaper. fyi, i dont have any widgets or live wallpaper on my springboard ( its "naked"), everythings happening on the lockscreen

    Currently to change my lockscreen wallpaper and still have the lockscreen clock widget there i have to use photoshop and merge the naked WHITE omega clock mod with the wallpaper i want it with, and then save it as ONE png file, then set it that new image in settings>wallpaper as my lockscreen wallpaper

    what im wondering is, is it possible to change wallpapers using the settings>wallpapers method, lock my device, respring, then the new lockscreen wallpaper with the clock widget on top of it will appear ------all without using the photoshop method

    sorry if this is confusing, but i dont know how else i can explain it
    Simple answer (for this scenario): No.. since the clock is embedded onto the wallpaper.

    Try this tho, put the clock on a transparent background then it may be possible to use your own wallpaper with "User Lock Background" switch on in Winterboard. Have not personally try that tho
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2011-01-07 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

    mrmyco (2011-01-07), Sheff1889 (2011-01-07)

  17. #2655
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    Simple answer (for this scenario): No.. since the clock is embedded onto the wallpaper.

    Try this tho, put the clock on a transparent background then it may be possible to use your own wallpaper with "User Lock Background" switch on in Winterboard. Have not personally try that tho
    I haven't tried that either - it could work though.

    @ mrmyco You want me to do you a transparent background??

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

    EddieEckhardt (2011-01-07)

  19. #2656
    Quote Originally Posted by vlad05pun View Post
    .... for those of you that may use "BackBoard" the new Cydia app that allows you to switch winterboard themes on the fly without having to turn on and off every single setting to make it wor, I went ahead and took the Timeless HD logo and resized it to add to the app icon list, all you have to do is rename the png's according to the name you have name your theme in backboard and replace that png icon in the actual app itself, once done it should update automatically. Note, be sure to use the correct version according to your phone or touch, if you got retina display its 200x200, if its standard then 100x100. Images below:

    200 x 200


    100 x 100


    Should look like this when done correctly:
    There's a nice preview template you can use provided by Wynd here:
    http://backboard.isgreat.org/tutorial/Preview.png

    And the official instructions on how to create/replace them here:
    BackBoard Tutorial

    Sorry Blue, we hijacked your thread again

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

    lao3hero (2011-01-07), Sheff1889 (2011-01-07)

  21. #2657
    Quote Originally Posted by vlad05pun View Post
    One of the perks of living in Miami, FL. LOL

    Where does the county/city name show on the clock face (or is that adjusted by the weather.html)
    Wouldn't mind being in Miami - blooming freezing over here

    The location of the county/city is set in the split.css under Weather City Position by adjusting the values under position - left and right etc.

  22. #2658
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    There's a nice preview template you can use provided by Wynd here:
    http://backboard.isgreat.org/tutorial/Preview.png

    And the official instructions on how to create/replace them here:
    BackBoard Tutorial

    Sorry Blue, we hijacked your thread again
    bro the 1st link is dead?

  23. #2659
    Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    bro the 1st link is dead?
    Really? when I linked it, it was there.. things happened in split second in web-land

    Thanks for the update.

    Attached the copy I had
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -preview.png  
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2011-01-07 at 10:07 AM.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

    lao3hero (2011-01-07)

  25. #2660
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    Really? when I linked it, it was there.. things happened in split second in web-land

    Attached the copy I had
    thx bro~

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

    EddieEckhardt (2011-01-07)

Page 133 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •