Page 132 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Hey quick post of some icons i just made that werent on my phone. Also, two others that i found when searching for the icons i needed, not sure if they were made already. Enjoy!

This are the ones I didnt have:

BundleIdentifier: com.p1.SwitcherPlus
    Icon Name: [email protected]

BundleIdentifier: com.iphoneruler.BytaFont

BundleIdentifier: com.wynd.backboard-no-ui

This I just found and made:

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    I have attached the images that need pasting into the com.apple.Telephony.UI folder in the TimelessHD.theme bundles folder.

They are from Snowflake HD [Animated Lockscreen] theme by Zinjen so all the credit to him
    Found it, thanks!

But you have any idea why this is happening???

I get a white square at the bottom?
    Last edited by vlad05pun; 2011-01-07 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vlad05pun For This Useful Post:

doctorvik (2011-01-26), Sheff1889 (2011-01-06)

Can't search very well as out and about and not got great signal, but the images should be a few pages back. From Snowflake HD
    Page #171 post #2559

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    It's called Snowflake HD free download from MMI forum. I've personally tweaked the colour to fit my current Analock LS (sorry Blue - off topic!!)

Page #171 post #2559
    Cheers Eddy.

Nice looking lockscreen by the way

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2011-01-06)

Wanted to say that I really love this theme. Credit to Blue for the hard work as well as Ian and others for the work on the animatedweather widget. I've almost got this customized to my liking with the exception of one thing that I can't for the life of me figure out. Hopefully one of you can assist. I am trying to change the status bar clock to a different color but have been unsuccessful so far. I've searched around found some solutions where you go in and edit the plist file for TimeStyle but nothing I do seems to work.

Can someone please help me out? This is the final piece of the puzzle to get everything perfect for me.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by vlad05pun View Post
    Found it, thanks!

The white square around images normally happens when they haven't saved right. Did you right click and select save link as??

Found it, thanks!

You getting the white square because you copied the thumbnail image (with the white background) rather than the actual transparent background image. Go back there and right-hand click, "save link as" or "save target as" depending on your browser. That should get you the actual image.

If you wanna get rid of the text "Slide to Unlock" then you either delete the whole com.apple.springboard folder (for standalone mod) or edit the strings inside 'SpringBoard.strings' to get rid of the text (if you place your slider in the main theme bundles).

Otherwise install "No Slide to Unlock Text" off Cydia.

Hope I'm clear..
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2011-01-06 at 09:53 AM.

The white square around images normally happens when they haven't saved right. Did you right click and select save link as??
    Yea right click and save as, and then moved them to correct directory. You think it's possible you could zip the files u have and upload them. May save the room for error when others try to get the files. Thanks again for your help!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to vlad05pun For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2011-01-06)

Cheers Eddy.

Nice looking lockscreen by the way
    Thanks bro and for introducing the nice Slider

Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    Wanted to say that I really love this theme. Credit to Blue for the hard work as well as Ian and others for the work on the animatedweather widget. I've almost got this customized to my liking with the exception of one thing that I can't for the life of me figure out. Hopefully one of you can assist. I am trying to change the status bar clock to a different color but have been unsuccessful so far. I've searched around found some solutions where you go in and edit the plist file for TimeStyle but nothing I do seems to work.

Can someone please help me out? This is the final piece of the puzzle to get everything perfect for me.

Thanks.
    What colour are you thinking of for the SB clock? an exact colour code such e.g. #nnnnnn would be helpful

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2011-01-06)

Yea right click and save as, and then moved them to correct directory. You think it's possible you could zip the files u have and upload them. May save the room for error when others try to get the files. Thanks again for your help!!!
    Here you go - try this

Sliders

Here you go - try this

Sliders
    Argh!!! I fail, I did save them wrong, just re saved them on my iPhone using iFile and replaced the files and it works now. My bad, but thank you for the upload anyways, shall archive the files for future use. Thanks again!

Final product:

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vlad05pun For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2011-01-06), Sheff1889 (2011-01-06)

Argh!!! I fail, I did save them wrong, just re saved them on my iPhone using iFile and replaced the files and it works now. My bad, but thank you for the upload anyways, shall archive the files for future use. Thanks again!

Final product:

No problem

Looks good

From your weather it looks like you are in for a nice weekend

Final product:

Very nice

Yay! Because of Wynd's PerPageHTML, we can have a different watch on every page!

Thanks bro and for introducing the nice Slider

What colour are you thinking of for the SB clock? an exact colour code such e.g. #nnnnnn would be helpful
    Hey Eddie, the color code I want to change the SB clock to is 1f48ff.

Thanks.

Hey Eddie, the color code I want to change the SB clock to is 1f48ff.

Thanks.
    Will822, it used to be as easy as appending a simple string in Info.plist to get the StatusBar clock to change but I guess that's for way back during 3GS days. Looks like the string method does not work for later iOS.. or perhaps I don't know how You can try to download all the StatusBar color theme from Cydia and see whether they will work for you, coz they didn't for me (they're merely using the string method as mentioned above).

Alternatively, I think MMi modder Wim66 got a widget that you can use. It's basically a html file placing the customized clock on the status bar. But in order to use it effectively, you should use "MakeItMine" to clear the stock Status Bar clock and replace it with the widget(.theme) from Winterboard. Tell me if you want to go that way and I can provide you with the edited html.

Thanks Eddie. With the widget, would it be possible to change it to your own color?

Can you provide me with the HTML and I'll see if it works for me? Much appreciated for all your help.
    Last edited by will822; 2011-01-06 at 07:17 PM.

Thanks Eddie. With the widget, would it be possible to change it to your own color?

Can you provide me with the HTML and I'll see if it works for me? Much appreciated for all your help.
    More than just color.. you can change font-type, size, shadow, etc.

I've already edited the one I attached here to the color you wanted, you can change other properties as you like. Push the folder to the theme folder and activate from Winterboard.

Credit goes to Willem aka Wim66

Here's my current setup with the status clock:

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2011-01-06 at 07:50 PM.

More than just color.. you can change font-type, size, shadow, etc.

I've already edited the one I attached here to the color you wanted, you can change other properties as you like. Push the folder to the theme folder and activate from Winterboard.

Credit goes to Willem aka Wim66

Here's my current setup with the status clock:

Awesome. Thanks so much Eddie. So what I need to do is use Makeitmine to remove the default clock then apply this theme?

@mrmyco

Here is the White Omega lockscreen you were after.

Save the attached [email protected] and place in your var/mobile/Library/springboard folder.

Download this zip and put the theme in your Themes folder. In Winterboard put it above your Clock Mod.

WhiteOmegaUniAWv2.2MMi.theme.zip

Respring and it should look like this

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lswidget-2x.png  

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2011-01-06), mrmyco (2011-01-06)

Awesome. Thanks so much Eddie. So what I need to do is use Makeitmine to remove the default clock then apply this theme?
    Yes, in MIM, just put in a space then press the "Banner" button on top right. Don't have to respring yet, just exit MIM via home button, then activate the Status Bar clock in Winterboard.. Respring and you're done

Page 132 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast