Page 127 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,540 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Excuse me: I meant "transparent overlay."

Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    Just one other issue as I too am having problems using my own wallpaper on the homescreen. I am also getting a black screen with the blue question mark. Anyone have any ideas as to how to fix that one?
    Quote Originally Posted by armond157 View Post
    I'm the one who originally posted the question about the wallpaper. Forgive my ignorance (I'm new to this stuff), but I'm not sure what you mean by "Mod." I got the theme through Cydia, if that helps.

I did choose the transparent wallpaper for Timeless, and as you can see in the screenshot, instead of wallpaper I get a black screen with a blue question mark.

Thanks for your help!
    I can't be too sure but it looks like in front of the overlay you have a HTML wallpaper selected from another theme, which failed to load. Check that you did not select multiple themes or multiple mods with wallpaper.html in Winterboard.

@armond157.. by "mod" i meant the slave theme.. you have your main theme which in this case is the TimelessHD.theme and then you have your slaves or mods like the many different clock themes.

Hope that make sense.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2011-01-03)

I'm in the same boat as Armond. I chose the transparent overlay and rename it overlay.png and placed it inthe correct folder as per the instructions on the first post. However when I go to choose a wallpaper from my camera roll, all I get is the blue icon with the question mark. I have resprung and even rebooted the phone but the problem is still there.

As to the icon sizes, I have verified the names are exactly the same. I've even tried re-installing the theme from cydia and these are re only 2 icons that won't resize for me. It's not that big of a deal but I can be anal sometimes when it comes to these things. =)

I checked Winterboard, and I don't have anything else selected, but I still get the blue question mark. Incidentally, the Signature theme also does the same thing on my phone (see the pic).

And yes, that does make sense about the "mod." Thanks.

The pic I just mentioned . . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by DoWoRkSoN View Post
    Hi Eddie! Happy New Year! I checked this post that you gave me but the link is no longer active that Sataointl posted on there....any chance you have the complete mod package for the Rolex??? Thanks!
    Thats strange. I just went back there and re-download with no problem.. here's the link for the RolexBlackMod as shared by Sataointl:

BreitMOD-ROLEX.theme.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

and few pages back, he shared the white one too:

WhiteRolexMOD.theme.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Good luck

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

DoWoRkSoN (2011-01-03), Sheff1889 (2011-01-03)

iPhone? More like MyPhone DoWoRkSoN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    Thats strange. I just went back there and re-download with no problem.. here's the link for the RolexBlackMod as shared by Sataointl:

BreitMOD-ROLEX.theme.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

and few pages back, he shared the white one too:

WhiteRolexMOD.theme.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Good luck
    Ok so after I add this to my themes directory I just enable it in my winterboard above my timeless HD theme???

You got it.. but seriously need a change of hands
    Was easier than I thought. Just redirected the LockBackground.html to the right files for the clock and clock hands.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lock3.png  

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2011-01-04)

Ok so after I add this to my themes directory I just enable it in my winterboard above my timeless HD theme???
    Yeah that should do it - and set your weather location in weather.html

@Ian

If you have time I was just wondering if you could post the psd/png files for the Black Breitling and Black and White B4ndit clock faces. I'm just looking at making some [email protected] files for the LockBackgrounds.

Any help would be great

Thanks
    Last edited by Sheff1889; 2011-01-04 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I will post them but will be a couple of days as I am in transit at the moment.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (2011-01-04), Sheff1889 (2011-01-04)

iPhone? More like MyPhone mcdad03's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi bro, here you go.. IMHO the original LS background from Blue is much nicer than all black for the LockScreen. I've included both the Black and White Omega faces for each background.

Credit to Blue and Ian please
    Any chance you could do one like this with the original background by Blue with Ian's new square clock to use for the lockscreen ? Can these be done with the clock only ? No weather or date on the lockscreen ? Love your work.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mcdad03 For This Useful Post:

iPhone? More like MyPhone DoWoRkSoN's Avatar
    Thanks

@Sheff1889 any chance you can show me how you changed the clock hands for the rolex overlay???

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I will post them but will be a couple of days as I am in transit at the moment.
    Cheers m8

No hurry - have a safe journey

@Sheff1889 any chance you can show me how you changed the clock hands for the rolex overlay???
    Yeah sure - is that for the homescreen or lockscreen?
    Last edited by Sheff1889; 2011-01-04 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    Yeah that should do it - and set your weather location in weather.html

@Ian

If you have time I was just wondering if you could post the psd/png files for the Black Breitling and Black and White B4ndit clock faces. I'm just looking at making some [email protected] files for the LockBackgrounds.

Any help would be great

Thanks
    I can't find the Breit ones, I'm thinking I deleted them when I cleaned up my desktop a couple of days ago I just have these ones.
    My psd file is far too big to share (over 100MB) and includes much stuff not for this theme but for some reason the Breitling clock is not in it!

Sent from Hong Kong Airport LOL..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -2.png   -3.png   -4.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-01-04 at 11:03 AM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2011-01-04), Sheff1889 (2011-01-04)

At all with the blue question mark, this is the known problem with OS4.2, but I thought I read somewhere that Blue had released an update for 4.2?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

I'm addicted to jailbreak Mikka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 368 Posts

Hi @ All

Actually I have a problem… I have Square Mod installed, and do not get the clock not in the LOCK screen indicated! In addition the pointers of the clock on my Home screen look so amusing! Can someone help me there??

Thanks Micha

@ Micha,

Hi Micha, I didn't include a lockscreen.html with the SquareMOD, that's wht you don't have it! What do you mean by "indicated"?
    The UniAWv2.2 should be at the top in Winterboard should you wish to use it.
    Regarding the "amusing" clock hands, I'm not sure what you want done here! you could change the hands to some other hands from one of my other mods (they are in the images folder)

25. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Mikka (2011-01-04)

I'm addicted to jailbreak Mikka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 368 Posts

Hey Ian......you arrived????? have a safety Trip??

Its not looking so hard on the Picture ..but on my phone is harder!

I check it with new Hands...thx

Yes i know UniAww2.0 has a Lockscreen.....but it has also Live Weather....and its suck me...ups my battery empty!

Can i disable Live weather in UniAww 2.0

Are you now in Jeddah??????

Micha

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Mikka For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-01-04)

@ Micha,

Nope, I have a lot of travel to go yet, currently stuck in Hong Kong airport (8hrs) then a 11hr flight to Saudi, then wait a further 8hrs for a local flight to Jeddah!! I hate traveling.. But I love to see the world! LOL.

UniAW has no lock screen as standard, it is only live weather animations, if you have added it to your lock screen and also use it on your home screen then you will have it running twice in the background, this will surely suck your battery quickly.

"Harder".. LOL. I have no idea what you mean? LOL.. No problem buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I can't find the Breit ones, I'm thinking I deleted them when I cleaned up my desktop a couple of days ago I just have these ones.
    My psd file is far too big to share (over 100MB) and includes much stuff not for this theme but for some reason the Breitling clock is not in it!

Sent from Hong Kong Airport LOL..
    Thanks so much for them

The Globetrotting Infamous Modder

Hope your flight goes/went ok

I will have a go with them when I get in from work.

While I was bored at work I did some playing around in iFile and made a Rolex/UniWeather lockscreen. Kept me entertained this morning

Not sure I can upload a pic from work - will try via the MMi app on my phone

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-01-04)

Page 127 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast