Page 120 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Quote Originally Posted by mkheinz View Post
    [email protected]....

I will need your help anotherone please......

I installed a new clock...but the Pointer from Minute and hour are black! Also the scale from the minutes........
    and my City....

I take a look in the Themes.js...but i didnt know what is the right position!

Please help me.....

Thx micha
    Attached are the hands originally packaged with the spiky clock that you are using. Unpack and replace them with the 'images' folder in the mod.

Thank Ian for it

For the city color, you can edit the file "split.css" file in "Widgets/Weather/Stylesheets" modifying the script in red below:

----------

#city

color: white;

---------

For the AM/PM, you can edit the file "Digital Clock Set.css" in Widgets/Clock" modifying the script in red below:

---------

SPAN#ampm

--------

Should be good after that, hopefully
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-12-30 at 02:12 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2010-12-30)

Quote Originally Posted by D to the M View Post
    Hello Ian

Can you make this transparent with the red glow and with NO glow?

and no arrow at the bottom.

Thanks!
    On behalf of Ian, since I already got what you wanted

Thank Blue and Ian for this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -overlayredclear_nodock.png   -overlaywhiteclear_nodock.png  

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-12-30), Sheff1889 (2010-12-30)

[email protected]....

I will need your help anotherone please......

I installed a new clock...but the Pointer from Minute and hour are black! Also the scale from the minutes........
    and my City....

I take a look in the Themes.js...but i didnt know what is the right position!

Please help me.....

Thx micha
    Better you use the complete mod rather that just the overlay, wish I could tell you where it is! It's here somewhere.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-12-30 at 05:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2010-12-30), TXBigDave (2010-12-30)

Thanks Eddie that red looks pink to me! I'll get the black one. Thanks again.

Any way to have the analog lock screen and the chronograph homescreen at the same time? I moved the backround but its a digital clock with hands

iPhone? More like MyPhone gotzaiPhone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TXBigDave View Post
    Any way to have the analog lock screen and the chronograph homescreen at the same time? I moved the backround but its a digital clock with hands
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but all you'd have to do is copy over the analog clock widget and HTML over into the chronograph mod folder (making sure everything is named right) and do a re-spring?

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

Ian, I unzipped and placed 2.1 in my springboard... However, I place it in the same stack order as the previous one (in winterboard) and the top weather animations aren't there anymore. Can you list the order of your winterboard items? Thx in advance!

Top = UniAWv2.1
    Calendar
    Analog/DigitalMOD
    AWW
    TimelessHD

12. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (2010-12-30)

Woh! Looks like I've missed out on a lot
    Anyone need help?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to satointl For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-12-30), Sheff1889 (2010-12-30)

I'm addicted to jailbreak Mikka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    Attached are the hands originally packaged with the spiky clock that you are using. Unpack and replace them with the 'images' folder in the mod.

Thank Ian for it

For the city color, you can edit the file "split.css" file in "Widgets/Weather/Stylesheets" modifying the script in red below:

----------

#city

---------

For the AM/PM, you can edit the file "Digital Clock Set.css" in Widgets/Clock" modifying the script in red below:

---------

SPAN#ampm

--------

Should be good after that, hopefully
    Thx Eddie...it works...but i didnt have a spiky Package....i copy the .png out off the post...and make a new overlay with Photoshop!

So i have no pointer....but i didnt found the package.

i will take a look with your attached Package...thx

micha
    Last edited by Mikka; 2010-12-30 at 07:29 AM.

Thx Eddie...it works...but i didnt have a spiky Package....i copy the .png out off the post...and make a new overlay with Photoshop!

So i have no pointer....but i didnt found the package.

i will take a look with your attached Package...thx

micha
    Hi - Those I attached are just images of the hands, not the full package with the overlay. I can't find the original post with the full package either.. have to search Ian's earlier posts on this thread. It might have been called "Silver Clock" or "Spiky Clock" not sure but with Ian's permission, I can re-package it for you.. wait for Ian's replay

Quote Originally Posted by gotzaiPhone View Post
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but all you'd have to do is copy over the analog clock widget and HTML over into the chronograph mod folder (making sure everything is named right) and do a re-spring?
    Not sure what you are trying to do.. but if you want both Timesless HD in both the lockscreen and the springboard (and different mod for each) - now you can with version 2.0. It's not out in Cydia Store yet, but if you paid for the previous version, you can ask Blue for it and he may work something out for you
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-12-30 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2010-12-30)

Quote Originally Posted by satointl View Post
    Woh! Looks like I've missed out on a lot
    Anyone need help?
    It has been busy here over the holidays! I have missed a lot being without internet

Any chance you can upload just the Rolex clock face that you used on your overlay. I think mine is still a little oval when I re-size it
    That would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post

Not sure what you are trying to do.. but if you want both Timesless HD in both the lockscreen and the springboard (and different mod for each) - now you can with version 2.0. It's not out in Cydia Store yet, but if you paid for the previous version, you can ask Blue for it and he may work something out for you
    2.0 is on Cydia now buddy - I have updated and running it now
    Last edited by Sheff1889; 2010-12-30 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    It has been busy here over the holidays! I have missed a lot being without internet

Any chance you can upload just the Rolex clock face that you used on your overlay. I think mine is still a little oval when I re-size it
    That would be great!

2.0 is on Cydia now buddy - have have updated and running it now
    I did this Rolex over a year ago when Alien had the HTC HD2 theme out (before iPhone4) Still have the psd for it, I have attached it here, you can move each line of text, the Rolex badge, date boxes..If you have photoshop that is?

Also attached are the clock hands I made for it, and for the Widget.html file.. if you use these hands, cut & paste in the settings below (delete the old ones first) Place the images in the "Images" folder replacing the other ones

EDIT..(18:36 (+8GMT)) I had to make some adjustments to center the hands perfect, use these hands and the below settings in the Widget.html.
    EDIT again.. Made a slightly darker set of hands.
    EDIT again again.. Added a couple of png's. Actually the black Rolex is in my clock faces collection - see my signature

body {
    margin: 0;
    background: url(Overlay.png) no-repeat; #/
    background-color: none;
    height: 480px;
    width: 320px;
    }

#clock {
    list-style: none;
    padding: 0;
    }

.clock li {
    margin: 15px;
    float: left;
    position: relative;
    height: 224px;
    list-style: none;
    }

.clock em {
    position: absolute;
    height: 480px;
    background: url(Overlay.png) no-repeat;
    display: block;
    }

* {
    }

#sec, #min, #hour {
    width: 34px;
    top: 20px;
    left: 143px;
    }

#secshad, #minshad, #hourshad {
    left: 140px;
    }

#sec {
    background: url(images/sechand.png);
    z-index: 12;
    }

#secshad {
    background: url(images/secshad.png);
    top: 24px;
    z-index: 10;
    }

#min {
    background: url(images/minhand.png);
    z-index: 8;
    }

#minshad {
    backgr3und: url(images/minshad.png);
    z-index: 6;
    }

#hour {
    background: url(images/hourhand.png);
    z-index: 4;
    }

#hourshad {
    background: url(images/hourshad.png);
    z-index: 2;
    }
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2010-12-30-6.36.13-pm.png   -screen-shot-2010-12-30-7.26.44-pm.png   -white.png   -blackrolex.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-12-30 at 12:52 PM.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

DoWoRkSoN (2010-12-30), EddieEckhardt (2010-12-30), lostinthemes (2011-02-28), Mikka (2010-12-30), shahridhan (2011-01-01), Sheff1889 (2010-12-30)

Thanks a lot Ian. I have Photoshop but not really used it that much. When I am home again will try it out to do some overlays. My one thought is around centering the clock face so it lines up with the clock hands. Is that a case of trial and error or is there an easy way to do it? A noob question I know
    Last edited by Sheff1889; 2010-12-30 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    Thanks a lot Ian. I have Photoshop but not really used it that much. When I am home again will try it out to do some overlays. My one thought is around centering the clock face so it lines up with the clock hands. Is that a case of trial and error or is there an easy way to do it? A noob question I know
    Open your overlay in PS, the overlay size is 640 X 960 pixels.
    Click on "view" and select "New Guide", with the vertical check box active, type in "320px" (don't forget the px) and hit enter.
    Click on "view" - new guide - this time activate the horizontal option and typy in 250px, hit enter, this will give you the exact center for the clock. These are only guide lines and are not saved to the png file, to toggle them off & on it's "command H" on a Mac don't know for Windows - cntrl ?

You can add as many guides as you like, if it comes in at the wrong place you can move them by selecting the Move tool and grabbing the guide line, to remove a guide line grab it with the move tool active and pull it off the canvas.

Guide lines are a great asset.

If you need to move the hands.

#sec, #min, #hour {
    top: 20px; moves all 3 hands up or down.
    left: 143px; moves all 3 hands left or right
    }

Note in the other widgets these values are separate for each hand, all must be the same.

The "top" value in the "secshad", "minshad" & "hourshad" moves the 3 hand shadows up or down, normally these are a few pixels lower that the hands.

Screenie of guide lines in PS.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2010-12-30-8.52.18-pm.png  

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-12-30), khorvat (2010-12-31), lao3hero (2010-12-31), Sheff1889 (2010-12-30)

Cheers for that. Will have a play with that later

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-12-30)

just add a clock

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -no-clock.png  

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-12-30), KaiPhone (2010-12-30), lao3hero (2010-12-31), Sheff1889 (2010-12-30)

iPhone? More like MyPhone pandemama's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm confused. I updated the theme through Cydia, but how do I get the lockscreen to have the clock mod? Is it a separate file that shows up in Winterboard or is it part of the .theme file?

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eyePH0NE For This Useful Post:

pandemama (2010-12-30), Sheff1889 (2010-12-30)

iPhone? More like MyPhone DoWoRkSoN's Avatar
    Thanks

I have two questions for anyone that can help me...where can I go to replace the stock Clock hands and also where can i go to change the clock from the lockscreen. I want to use a rolex clock that I have from my Homescreen instead of the stock one that it comes with. I'm using the ChronographMOD BTW...

Ok i figured out where to change the clock for the lockscreen but i still can't figure out how to change the hands for both the lockscreen and the homescreen. Help Plz....thanks in advance!
    Last edited by DoWoRkSoN; 2010-12-30 at 05:48 PM.

Page 120 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast