Page 115 of 253 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

Does anyone have this with a transparent background?

NVM. Found it in the new bundle of icons... THX Blue!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by gdd2010; 2010-12-27 at 02:02 AM. Reason: found what I was looking for

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mkheinz View Post
    Hi @all

Ich habe mir das Theme für das 3GS gekauft.....welches ja nicht Timeless HD ...sondern Timeless heißt.

Nun habe ich es installiert...und komme irgendwie gar nicht damit klar!
    Ist das hier nun der Support Thread für das iP4 also HD oder für das 3Gs?

Wo kann ich meine Fragen bezüglich des themes für das 3Gs einstellen!

Schon sehr verwirrend....mit der Anleitung aus dem Theme kann ich nicht wirklich was anfangen da ich nicht unbedingt der englisch Profi bin geschweige denn English spreche.....

Gibt es hier jemanden der das theme supported für das 3Gs??

Ich denke solange man das bei Cydia kaufen kann sollte man auch irgendwo fragen stellen dürfen...hier ist es sehr schwierig zu identifizieren ob es um das iP4 oder das 3Gs geht!

Also mein 3Gs sieht nun so aus:

Was ist mit dem weissen Streifen am Rand Links?
    Ich würde gerne "animated Live Weather " nutzen..wo bekomme ich das? Der link im Thread bringt mich immer auf eine leere Seite aus Modmyi!
    Wie bekomme ich das Icon für die Uhr transparent...bzw . wie das geht weiss ich aber wo finde ich es?

Habs schon ersetzt in "mobile Timer" funzt aber nicht!
    Ich möchte es transparent haben und unter der Analog Uhr verstecken!

Wäre nett wenn jemand auf meine fragen eingehen könnte.

Danke Mikka
    Respring until fixed. Winterboard issue. Hope this helps!

I'm addicted to jailbreak Mikka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 368 Posts

Hi thank you for Help...but it doesnt help...
    Pleese help me to find the Clock icon to make a transparent and hide it under the big clock!

Thx mikka

p.s ich sehe wir sind Nachbarn...komme auch aus dem Kölner Norden...hast vieleicht MSN?

Thanks

Hallo...vieleicht so!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mikka For This Useful Post:

gdd2010 (2010-12-27)

Thanks

Hallo...vieleicht so!!!
    I'll see your ipod and raise you a blank Clock icon.

It's there. just invisible.

One more thing. I tested it and it is transparent. just not sure how to delete the text under it. that is a code thing and definitely Ian, Blue and the others' expertise.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2x.png  
    Last edited by gdd2010; 2010-12-27 at 02:15 AM.

Thanks

I found the way to remove the text in this thread. I'll also give it a try as well.

http://modmyi.com/forums/windows-spe...me-screen.html

Hope this helps. My Deutch is extremely rough.

I'm giving it a go myself......

Even after checking "No Undocked Label Icons" in Winterboard. Still seems to show the label. I hope I'm heading in the right direction. Guys????
    Last edited by gdd2010; 2010-12-27 at 02:32 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mcdad03's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BalooDK View Post
    Can't wait to buy this theme... it's fantastic !!!

I made some small changes:
    Danish translation of date
    Danish translation of weather
    Made Iconoclasm layout
    Made some missing cydia icons
    Changed slider

Lockscreen:
    Really like the slider change used here. Can you share ?

Quote Originally Posted by gdd2010 View Post
    Okay!!! I think I figured out what I needed to do. However, the new safari icon in my last post doesn't have a transparent background (shows up white) I tried to make it transparent is PS but looks really blurry. Any help?
    Hi, it has a white background coz you are saving it wrong..

Attached is the transparent one. To save it with it's original form and size, right-hand click and "save link as" or "save target as" depending on your browser. As a rule, DO NOT USE "save image as" or "save picture as" or simply drag and drop to your PC/Mac as that MAY NOT save them in their original form or size. If you want to use the drag and drop method, again, right-hand click and open them in a new tab or browser.

You can only save images using "save image as" or "save picture as" ONLY IF the image is embedded (like below) rather than attached (like to this thread/forum). See the difference?

This is a common mistake when saving images from the net

Hope this helps.

Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-12-27 at 04:36 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    Thanks. If you need help with anything just post.. but sometimes google or "search this thread" can be your best friend too

The rename II problem, I'm not sure what's going on.. but is it not working for just "Clock" or all apps?

I've heard of people manipulating the preference list file info.plist by manually changing the names there, but I don't think that's a good idea.
    It works with App store apps but not the default apps. If that makes sense. I can change the name on any app that I've added but none that come with the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by mcdad03 View Post
    Really like the slider change used here. Can you share ?
    Got the zipper and all off of my wallet theme but I noticed you still have the Timeless background. Any help for the same would be appreciated.
    Last edited by mcdad03; 2010-12-27 at 04:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I found the way to remove the text in this thread. I'll also give it a try as well.

http://modmyi.com/forums/windows-spe...me-screen.html

Hope this helps. My Deutch is extremely rough.

I'm giving it a go myself......

Even after checking "No Undocked Label Icons" in Winterboard. Still seems to show the label. I hope I'm heading in the right direction. Guys????
    Hi, I think doing it that way (with the preference list) will not only affect this theme but also when you change to other themes since you are placing it in the system library rather than the individual theme folder. Meaning if you change theme, and wish to have the label back, you'll need to remember where you placed the .plist.

I think you are having problem with the "No undocked Label Icons" because you did not place it on top of your theme and mod in Winterboard so it's not taking effect - possible?

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-12-27), lao3hero (2010-12-27), mcdad03 (2010-12-27), pandemama (2010-12-27), Sheff1889 (2010-12-27)

Thanks

I'll see your ipod and raise you a blank Clock icon.

It's there. just invisible.

One more thing. I tested it and it is transparent. just not sure how to delete the text under it. that is a code thing and definitely Ian, Blue and the others' expertise.
    The icon name is not for my 3Gs...i think iP4 HD.

The way to make a transparent Icon..i know.....but where is the directory for this Icon??
    In "com.apple.mobiletimer" i changed more times and it doesnt work.......

Everytime when i make a Respring i have a white line on the left edge. What is the Problem???

"translated from a Friend with English Knowledge"

Thx for help micha

@ mkhienz
    Bundles/com.apple.mobiletimer is correct, just replace the "icon.png" with a blank one. It works! Just make sure you are doing it in the main Timeless theme.(non HD).

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Just thought you would like to know
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5675430
    Hi Ian ,

thanks for the update to the Uniaw.

Just a general question on the animated weather for you though , I noticed tonight the Animated weather widget both for timelesshd and your new UniAw2 was still displaying daytime conditions on my phone.

I have been running it for a few weeks now and this hasnt happened before. I tried re-springing but this didnt fix it. I then tried changing the weather code to another city in the same time zone , both in the AWW and LowerAW. This changed it to display night conditions.

I then changed it back to my location and the daytime conditons came back. So my question is would this be related to the current weather in my city? ( Cloudy) Is somehow the widget not responding becuase cloudy hasnt been seperated for day and night?

btw - my waether code is ASX0112 ( Sydney , Aus) and I changed it to ASX0075 (Melbourne , Aus)

this is affecting both the timelesshd AW and your new UniAW2.

thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by sandy1010 View Post
    Hi Ian ,

thanks for the update to the Uniaw.

Just a general question on the animated weather for you though , I noticed tonight the Animated weather widget both for timelesshd and your new UniAw2 was still displaying daytime conditions on my phone.

I have been running it for a few weeks now and this hasnt happened before. I tried re-springing but this didnt fix it. I then tried changing the weather code to another city in the same time zone , both in the AWW and LowerAW. This changed it to display night conditions.

I then changed it back to my location and the daytime conditons came back. So my question is would this be related to the current weather in my city? ( Cloudy) Is somehow the widget not responding becuase cloudy hasnt been seperated for day and night?

btw - my waether code is ASX0112 ( Sydney , Aus) and I changed it to ASX0075 (Melbourne , Aus)

this is affecting both the timelesshd AW and your new UniAW2.

thanks for your help!
    This is a problem due to the Yahoo source file, they all use 47 conditions, (I have looked at heeps of them) If your weather returns a "Cloudy" condition at night I'm afraid it remains on the daytime "Cloudy" because as you can see from the yahoo source below, there is no condition for "Cloudy Night" If your weather is "mostly" or "partly" cloudy at night then you are okay.
    The same is true for the "Haze" weather condition, I got around this by using an image in the AWW that can suit haze for day and night, I also had to make a new icon for it in the main timeless theme as the default has a sun in it (see attached screenshot).

I don't think we can adjust the source file as yahoo will send to the phone the condition number //26 for cloudy for day and night It works on the weather app in your phone because it is programed to show night backgrounds (only the background is set on the time) after 6pm .

The only thing I have not tried and will do to test it is set it up to use the Accuweather source instead of the yahoo one and see if that solves it.

So, I'm sorry, but there is no fix for this "Cloudy Night" problem

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2010-12-27-8.38.54-pm.png   -img_0475.png  

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-12-27), lao3hero (2010-12-28), sandy1010 (2010-12-27)

This is a problem due to the Yahoo source file, they all use 47 conditions, (I have looked at heeps of them) If your weather returns a "Cloudy" condition at night I'm afraid it remains on the daytime "Cloudy" because as you can see from the yahoo source below, there is no condition for "Cloudy Night" If your weather is "mostly" or "partly" cloudy at night then you are okay.
    The same is true for the "Haze" weather condition, I got around this by using an image in the AWW that can suit haze for day and night, I also had to make a new icon for it in the main timeless theme as the default has a sun in it (see attached screenshot).

I don't think we can adjust the source file as yahoo will send to the phone the condition number //26 for cloudy for day and night It works on the weather app in your phone because it is programed to show night backgrounds (only the background is set on the time) after 6pm .

The only thing I have not tried and will do to test it is set it up to use the Accuweather source instead of the yahoo one and see if that solves it.

Thanks for the detailed response Ian! its no big deal and honestly with all the effort you have put in you have nothing to be sorry about!

thanks again.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy1010 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-12-27)

I just checked the appleaccuweather source and it's the same no "Cloudy Night" (see screenshot)

I am sure some clever programmer could somehow code it in with "time" to force night time images after 6pm but for now... this is beyond my capabilities

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2010-12-27-9.05.07-pm.png  

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-12-27), sandy1010 (2010-12-27)

Thanks

[QUOTE=Ian Nicoll;5675752]This is a problem due to the Yahoo source file, they all use 47 conditions, (I have looked at heeps of them) If your weather returns a "Cloudy" condition at night I'm afraid it remains on the daytime "Cloudy" because as you can see from the yahoo source below, there is no condition for "Cloudy Night" If your weather is "mostly" or "partly" cloudy at night then you are okay.

I know nothing so this may be way off but just a thought. In the original theme, there are two seperate layouts for weather. During the day the framework is blue and at night it is black. I have no clue how that works but is there any way that this could be helpful to assist with the night -vs- day thing as well ? Just a thought.

Thanks

@ mkhienz
    Bundles/com.apple.mobiletimer is correct, just replace the "icon.png" with a blank one. It works! Just make sure you are doing it in the main Timeless theme.(non HD).
    Ok thank you but i replace the icon with a transparent ...same size ..and it never works after respring!

micha

Ok thank you but i replace the icon with a transparent ...same size ..and it never works after respring!

micha
    Hi, it works for me with [email protected] - try it but if still not working then create the folder "Icons" inside the main theme and put two transparent icons in it. Name one [email protected] and the other Clock.png (unless you've change the clock label to something else) - turn Summerboard ON in Winterboard, then respring

Page 115 of 253 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast