Page 114 of 253 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Hi, I installed Timeless HD 1.8 and it's great. Now I want to use the glyphs. How do I get the 2Do glyph to work with Timeless HD Bundle and Icons folders? I got Cydia to work without black shadows. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dimarco76 View Post
    Hi, I installed Timeless HD 1.8 and it's great. Now I want to use the glyphs. How do I get the 2Do glyph to work with Timeless HD Bundle and Icons folders? I got Cydia to work without black shadows. Thanks
    Hi dimarco76,

For those Appstore apps and some Cydia icons that did not work in the theme "Bundles" and "Folders" folders, you can try this:

Create an 'Icons' folder in the main theme and put those replacement icons/glyphs in there naming each icon EXACTLY as how they are displayed on the phone. But you have to duplicate each icon. One with @2x.png and one without - Example: '2Do.png' and [email protected]'

For this to work, however, you gonna have to turn ON Summerboard in Winterboard.

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by mcdad03 View Post

Yes iWipeCache will respring automatically but by saying "stubborn is right" do you mean it's working or still stubborn?
    Not working. I'm stumped.
    How friend? Still no go with this?
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-12-26 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by utahfuntimes View Post
    AAW not showing nighttime images. I have modified the proper files and added my local zip code, but here I am at midnight and it is still showing a daytime image. Anyone else having this problem?
    Mine is too. Just being stubborn. I think it takes time for the widget to figure out what its gonna do. Also, I think my "Balloon" popped. As in, I haven't seen the hot air balloon yet.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mcdad03's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=EddieEckhardt;5674061

How friend? Still no go with this?[/QUOTE]

Still no go. Even deleted Rename and re-installed. I've tried about everything my little mind can come up with. Lol.

@Eddie: Thanks

One more question: How can I change the town in the Rolex face back to Sea Dweller in the original font? Any Ideas? Thanks Alex
    Last edited by dimarco76; 2010-12-26 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

dimarco76, because you have summerboard on it is magnifying the AWW images to double their size, that's why they look so bad. Also, you don't have the correct location code in the AWW either, remember it's set in the Weather.html file in the Widgets folder, should be the same as the one for the Timeless mod.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-12-26 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    dimarco76, because you have summerboard on it is magnifying the AWW images to double their size, that's why they look so bad. Also, you don't have the correct location code in the AWW either, remember it's set in the Weather.html file in the Widgets folder, should be the same as the one for the Timeless mod.
    Ian, how come mine is fine with Summerboard on?

@Eddie: Thanks

One more question: How can I change the town in the Rolex face back to Sea Dweller in the original font? Any Ideas? Thanks Alex
    You are welcome bro,

The overlay you requested is attached.. I also noticed that your phone label is sneaking thru that triangle at the dock. If you wanna get rid of the triangle, download the transparent dock (also attached below) and replace the original in Bundles/com.apple.springboard
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-12-26 at 05:59 PM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

dimarco76 (2010-12-26), mcdad03 (2010-12-26), Sheff1889 (2010-12-26)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    You are welcome bro,

The overlay you requested is attached.. I also noticed that your phone label is sneaking thru that triangle at the dock. If you wanna get rid of the triangle, download the transparent dock (also attached below) and replace the original in Bundles/com.apple.springboard
    Beautiful work. I finally changed out my dock also. Looks really nice. Mine is a work in progress. On the rename I'm starting to wonder. Either I'm missing a step or the program itself is just not working.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mcdad03 For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-12-26)

Thanks Eddie :-)
    I use Summerboard with my Winterboard mod because only in this setting the icons of the non-apple apps are changed correctly. So I cannot switch SB off. Or am I wrong?

Thanks Eddie :-)
    I use Summerboard with my Winterboard mod because only in this setting the icons of the non-apple apps are changed correctly. So I cannot switch SB off. Or am I wrong?
    Yes, those icons/glyps you created in "Icons" folder will only work with SummerBoard ON.. it will revert to the default icons if you turn it off..

One thing I'm confused about is why you AWW wallpaper is affected by it, coz it's fine on mine with summerboard on
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-12-26 at 07:18 PM.

I do not use AWW, only this one wallpaper as background In my opinion it fits well to the atmosphere a black Rolex Sea Dweller and the actual weather creates, so I enlarged a section.

Thanks for all responds, here is the result:

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dimarco76 For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2010-12-26)

I do not use AWW, only this one wallpaper as background In my opinion it fits well to the atmosphere a black Rolex Sea Dweller and the actual weather creates, so I enlarged a section.

Thanks for all responds, here is the result
    That explains it

Looks good m8

Beautiful work. I finally changed out my dock also. Looks really nice. Mine is a work in progress. On the rename I'm starting to wonder. Either I'm missing a step or the program itself is just not working.
    Thanks. If you need help with anything just post.. but sometimes google or "search this thread" can be your best friend too

The rename II problem, I'm not sure what's going on.. but is it not working for just "Clock" or all apps?

I've heard of people manipulating the preference list file info.plist by manually changing the names there, but I don't think that's a good idea.

Thanks

Thanks. If you need help with anything just post.. but sometimes google or "search this thread" can be your best friend too

The rename II problem, I'm not sure what's going on.. but is it not working for just "Clock" or all apps?

I've tries several apps and no result.

I've heard of people manipulating the preference list file info.plist by manually changing the names there, but I don't think that's a good idea.
    I've tried to rename several apps just to see and it doesn't work on any of them. Te only version I saw to download was from xsellize. Is there another version that I should be getting maybe ?

Thanks for all responds, here is the result:
    Yes, that's definitely explains it

One more suggestion if I may is for you to down-size the text description for your weather (top right). You can edit that from the Widgets/Weather/Stylesheets/split.css

In the file edit the #desc script under font-size. Just a suggestion. Don't have to do it if you are happy with it

I've tried to rename several apps just to see and it doesn't work on any of them. Te only version I saw to download was from xsellize. Is there another version that I should be getting maybe ?
    Oh.. try http://cy dot sosiphone dot com/ - that's the official source.

Right that's it for me.. a bit of migraine so I'd better rest.. it's 2.50 am here.. see you guys tomorrow.
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-12-26 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

mcdad03 (2010-12-26)

Thanks

Thanks

Yes, that's definitely explains it

Oh.. try http://cy dot sosiphone dot com/ - that's the official source.

Right that's it for me.. a bit of migraine so I'd better rest.. it's 2.50 am here.. see you guys tomorrow.
    This is where I'm at.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks

Okay!!! I think I figured out what I needed to do. However, the new safari icon in my last post doesn't have a transparent background (shows up white) I tried to make it transparent is PS but looks really blurry. Any help?

I'm addicted to jailbreak Mikka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 368 Posts

Default Timeless for 3Gs
    Hi @all

Ich habe mir das Theme für das 3GS gekauft.....welches ja nicht Timeless HD ...sondern Timeless heißt.

Nun habe ich es installiert...und komme irgendwie gar nicht damit klar!
    Ist das hier nun der Support Thread für das iP4 also HD oder für das 3Gs?

Wo kann ich meine Fragen bezüglich des themes für das 3Gs einstellen!

Schon sehr verwirrend....mit der Anleitung aus dem Theme kann ich nicht wirklich was anfangen da ich nicht unbedingt der englisch Profi bin geschweige denn English spreche.....

Gibt es hier jemanden der das theme supported für das 3Gs??

Ich denke solange man das bei Cydia kaufen kann sollte man auch irgendwo fragen stellen dürfen...hier ist es sehr schwierig zu identifizieren ob es um das iP4 oder das 3Gs geht!

Also mein 3Gs sieht nun so aus:

Was ist mit dem weissen Streifen am Rand Links?
    Ich würde gerne "animated Live Weather " nutzen..wo bekomme ich das? Der link im Thread bringt mich immer auf eine leere Seite aus Modmyi!
    Wie bekomme ich das Icon für die Uhr transparent...bzw . wie das geht weiss ich aber wo finde ich es?

Habs schon ersetzt in "mobile Timer" funzt aber nicht!
    Ich möchte es transparent haben und unter der Analog Uhr verstecken!

Wäre nett wenn jemand auf meine fragen eingehen könnte.

Danke Mikka

Page 114 of 253 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast