Page 113 of 253 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

I'm so confused lol. I go back to page 107 and it says to delete the highlighted part which looks like the second hand's shadow. Except they're using the BlueChrono Mod and I'm using the BreitMOD. There isn't a secshad in the BreitMOD so I delete sec. It deletes the second hand and the gray box is gone too! I paste the code back in and it all comes back

2. The Following User Says Thank You to satointl For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2010-12-25)

Quote Originally Posted by utahfuntimes View Post
    Could you be on a 3GS? What's the iOS?

I am on a iPhone 4 running ios 4.1. Just as an FYI I scaled the four ui next images back by about 50% and after a respiring they now look correct in the GUI.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to utahfuntimes For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2010-12-25)

Quote Originally Posted by satointl View Post
    I'm so confused lol. I go back to page 107 and it says to delete the highlighted part which looks like the second hand's shadow. Except they're using the BlueChrono Mod and I'm using the BreitMOD. There isn't a secshad in the BreitMOD so I delete sec. It deletes the second hand and the gray box is gone too! I paste the code back in and it all comes back
    Satointl, take a look at pg #133 post #1983 where Ian provided the widget.html replacement to rid of the grey box and his reply to my question on pg #138 post #2058. He mentioned that it is for widgets using the same White Omega hands only.

I think for the newer mods, Ian had taken out those unnecessary scripts that supposedly may have contributed to the appearance of the little devil

Apparently, it worked for some people but not for others like me regardless of which mod I'm in. I even tried editing the same section indicated for other mods but no success. The confusing part is that it's intermittent for me and and has a mind of its own. It comes and goes as it pleases.. I've given up on finding a solution for it and just live with it.. If you stop staring at it, it won't bother you that much..

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

satointl (2010-12-25), Sheff1889 (2010-12-25)

hey guys
    i did exactly everything as the guide says but my photo and camera apps logos are still original
    i have an iphone 4 on 4.2.1

what can i do?

This grey box is such an odd thing that effects different people in different ways.

I first used the suggestion on page 107 when running Ian's B4ndit Mod and the box vanished.
    Since then rather than using the new Mods posted I have built Mods around the B4ndit Mod taking the things I needed like images for clock hands and positioning for AM/PM. A bit of a long way round to do it, but no grey box with either the Breitling or Rolex Mods 

I am on a iPhone 4 running ios 4.1. Just as an FYI I scaled the four ui next images back by about 50% and after a respiring they now look correct in the GUI.
    Not seen that before, but cheers for the heads up
    Last edited by Sheff1889; 2010-12-25 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-12-25), satointl (2010-12-25)

IC, they look fine on mine with the default size of 58 x 62.

Quote Originally Posted by ijew.unot. View Post
    hey guys
    i did exactly everything as the guide says but my photo and camera apps logos are still original
    i have an iphone 4 on 4.2.1

what can i do?
    Hi, did you get the latest ver 1.8 that supports 4.2.1?
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-12-25 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2010-12-25)

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    IC, they look fine on mine with the default size of 58 x 62.

Hi, did you get the latest ver 1.8 that supports 4.2.1?

yes i have...

got No One any idea?

Do you have summerboard on in winterboard?

Satointl, take a look at pg #133 post #1983 where Ian provided the widget.html replacement to rid of the grey box and his reply to my question on pg #138 post #2058. He mentioned that it is for widgets using the same White Omega hands only.

I think for the newer mods, Ian had taken out those unnecessary scripts that supposedly may have contributed to the appearance of the little devil

Apparently, it worked for some people but not for others like me regardless of which mod I'm in. I even tried editing the same section indicated for other mods but no success. The confusing part is that it's intermittent for me and and has a mind of its own. It comes and goes as it pleases.. I've given up on finding a solution for it and just live with it.. If you stop staring at it, it won't bother you that much..
    I'll try to stop staring at it
    I'll try to find a solution for this. (Some day!!)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to satointl For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2010-12-25)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Do you have summerboard on in winterboard?
    Yes

Okay so I copied in the Widget.html from post 1983 and I replaced the Widget.html in the BreitMOD and sure enough it's GONE!!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to satointl For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2010-12-25)

Okay so I copied in the Widget.html from post 1983 and I replaced the Widget.html in the BreitMOD and sure enough it's GONE!!!
    Sweet

Let's hope it is gone for good

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

satointl (2010-12-25)

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    Sweet

Uhh..I know this is a little off topic but it is about time
    My time is off by 1 or 2 minutes and it won't sync with the Mac time. Please help

iPhone? More like MyPhone mcdad03's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone out there willing to help with some custom loading screens to go with this theme. Project 9 has some of the best I've seen but the color tab on the right doesnt flow with this theme. Don't have the photoshop skills to do myself. Any help would be greatly appreciated. " my vote for theme of the year "

Ok, one last Christmas wish while I'm at it. I'd love to have the clock widget on my lockscreen. I can black out most everything else. Any help is greatly appreciated. Not looking for the weather, just the clock.

Hi, I don't think there's any proper way to disable just one (or selective) text label but what I've done is to install Rename II off Cydia and put in spaces as the new name.

Hope this is helps.
    I've downloaded the file and tried about everything but can't get "clock" out of there. Any idea on what I'm missing or doing wrong?

[QUOTE=EddieEckhardt;5664807]Hi, I don't think there's any proper way to disable just one (or selective) text label but what I've done is to install Rename II off Cydia and put in spaces as the new name.

Hope this is helps.[

Forgot to mention I'm running 4.1 if that makes a difference. Just can't seem to get the word "clock" out of there.
    Last edited by mcdad03; 2010-12-26 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    Sweet

Uh.. I'm so jealous if it does LOL.. kidding!

Quote Originally Posted by mcdad03 View Post
    Anyone out there willing to help with some custom loading screens to go with this theme. Project 9 has some of the best I've seen but the color tab on the right doesnt flow with this theme. Don't have the photoshop skills to do myself. Any help would be greatly appreciated. " my vote for theme of the year "

Ok, one last Christmas wish while I'm at it. I'd love to have the clock widget on my lockscreen. I can black out most everything else. Any help is greatly appreciated. Not looking for the weather, just the clock.

I've downloaded the file and tried about everything but can't get "clock" out of there. Any idea on what I'm missing or doing wrong?

Hi, I don't think there's any proper way to disable just one (or selective) text label but what I've done is to install Rename II off Cydia and put in spaces as the new name.

Hope this is helps.
    Forgot to mention I'm running 4.1 if that makes a difference. Just can't seem to get the word "clock" out of there.
    Hi, did you respring after? If still there thereafter, then reboot and if still stubborn, try installing iWipeCache to remove cached icons and stuff.

Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-12-26 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Hi, did you respring after? If still there thereafter, then reboot and if still stubborn, try installing iWipeCache to remove cached icons and stuff.

Tried iwipeCache. Is it suppose to go straight o a respring ? Anyway, tries that, tried respring and full shut down. Stubborn is right.

[/QUOTE]

Uhh..I know this is a little off topic but it is about time
    My time is off by 1 or 2 minutes and it won't sync with the Mac time. Please help
    Lol my MacBook, Windows PC and iPhone are kinna off by a minute or so too...its not that big of a deal, not to me anyways. It's just that these three things are probably using different sources to update time with. I believe iPhone update the time via your phone operator network, whilst Macs to a time server on the internet (time.mac.com) and Windows (time.windows.com). So you can expect a little discrepancies on all three.. can't tell which one is the absolute correct one.

Some people say they can make iPhone and Mac/PC to sing the same tunes by synching them via iTunes (get the pun?) But mine still off by the seconds or at most a minute. Alternatively try to refresh the times on both devices at once and see how that goes

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by mcdad03 View Post
    Tried iwipeCache. Is it suppose to go straight o a respring ? Anyway, tries that, tried respring and full shut down. Stubborn is right.
    Yes iWipeCache will respring automatically but by saying "stubborn is right" do you mean it's working or still stubborn?
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-12-26 at 04:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Yes iWipeCache will respring automatically but by saying "stubborn is right" do you mean it's working or still stubborn?[/QUOTE]

Not working. I'm stumped.

AAW not showing nighttime images. I have modified the proper files and added my local zip code, but here I am at midnight and it is still showing a daytime image. Anyone else having this problem?

Page 113 of 253 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast