Page 109 of 253 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Quote Originally Posted by satointl View Post
    Here, this one http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7592838/Overlay.png has clock hands (or at least to me it does). I can't get the AM/PM either.
    Thanks Satointl,

@Dinkie, if that is the overlay you wanted, then what you can do is to get a suitable clock hands from any of the analog or chrono mods (I think Ian's BreitMod suits it best). The AM/PM is not supposed to be embedded on the overlay but will be automatically timed by the Digital Clock Set.css in the Widgets folder. You might need, however, to resize the text and move it into position of the white box in the overlay.

For my own adjustments (see image), I actually shifted the white box higher and made it bigger to fit the automated AM/PM, otherwise too small to fit into the original box.

However, I think, Ian's mod is still much better and more professionally done up, hence I discarded the former.

In your previous post, I read that you requested for a white face for the Breitling.. Unless there's an existing one that Ian can work on.. I think it's gonna be a lot of work to convert the black to white but I have no doubt Ian capable of such challenging task as he had done it for the OmegaMod (which was originally black-faced).. If he ever gonna to do it, I think it will be after Christmas

Sorry for being too long.. Merry Christmas.

EDIT: LOL.. apparently, I took too long to write this.. Ian had already made the white-face in the previous post. Didn't expect him to do it so fast.. thought he'd be away with his wife and kids.. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Due to my limited internet connection (and time) I can't upload all the different overlays with this new white version, this is the exact size to be dragged on top of the black version, perhaps it would be better to put it on the Omega White MOD so the hands match.
    The photoshopper's here can help (Eddie, looks like you are gonna be busy! )

Merry Christmas Everybody.

Ian.

To change the size, color and position of the AM/PM, go to the themes folder/Widgets/Clock folder and open the "Digital Clock Set.css" file, it's right there under the "SPAN#ampm" title. To lower it just increase the "top" value a little, to change it's color just type "white" instead of black.. you get the idea.
    Ian, you do-gooder you!! Do you want me to make an overlay against your existing black-mod and repackage this complete with suggested clock-hands and edited css?
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-12-24 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-12-24), Sheff1889 (2010-12-24)

Thanks

Eddie, do you have a White Chrono hi/lo overlay without the phone glyph? Sorry bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    On behalf of Ian, here you go buddy

Hi Dinkie,

I don't get what you mean when you said you wanted the Breitling watch face to overlay the analog theme. Do you mean you want a cut-out face of the Breitling to paste over the analogue overlay?

Have you tried installing the BreitMod done up by Ian? That's a complete Mod and you don't have to anything else other than change the weather locale.

i put this image in the analog folder and i couldnt see the hands as they are black. The watch face is perfect, all i need are how to instructions on adding hands that are not black and aligning the am/pm.

edit: do you have a link to Ian's breitmod?
    Last edited by Dinkie; 2010-12-24 at 06:46 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone pandemama's Avatar
    Thanks

Coming soon... Just the clock hands to do.

How can I get these clock hands to replace the ones that have the red tips?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pandemama For This Useful Post:

egepasa (2011-08-23)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinkie View Post
    i put this image in the analog folder and i couldnt see the hands as they are black. The watch face is perfect, all i need are how to instructions on adding hands that are not black and aligning the am/pm.

edit: do you have a link to Ian's breitmod?
    Dinkie.. oh.. that's why I asked whether you had installed Ian BreitMod earlier, apparently you missed it.. Ian posted it several pages back.. but here is the link:

http://modmyi.com/forums/attachments...tmod.theme.zip

If you get this installed, than you don't have to worry about looking for a white-hands or adjust the am/pm coz they're all in the Mod. The only thing is to adjust the weather locale as usual

Quote Originally Posted by pandemama View Post
    How can I get these clock hands to replace the ones that have the red tips?
    That's just a photoshop mockup from Ian but I think he may have those actual hands somewhere. Wait for him..
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-12-24 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

Dinkie (2010-12-24), lao3hero (2010-12-26), pandemama (2010-12-24), Sheff1889 (2010-12-24)

Ian, you do-gooder you!! Do you want me to make an overlay against your existing black-mod and repackage this complete with suggested clock-hands and edited css?
    How can I resist that smiling santa?Dinkie's avatar) D
    It's up to you Eddie, but if you do it that way I think you need to use the hands from the White Omega MOD (in the images folder), I'm sure whatever you come up with will be great

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Dinkie (2010-12-24), EddieEckhardt (2010-12-24)

Quote Originally Posted by Tomuch View Post
    Eddie, do you have a White Chrono hi/lo overlay without the phone glyph? Sorry bro.
    No problem bro.. that's easy as I already got it..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -overlayhilo.png  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2010-12-24)

Dinkie.. oh.. that's why I asked whether you had installed Ian BreitMod earlier, apparently you missed it.. Ian posted it several pages back.. but here is the link:

If you get this installed, than you don't have to worry about looking for a white-hands or adjust the am/pm coz they're all in the Mod. The only thing is to adjust the weather locale as usual

That's just a photoshop mockup from Ian but I think he may have those actual hands somewhere. Wait for him..
    Wow thanks. i didn't know about a BreitMOD. Looks very sleek and professional. Thanks again guys!

@ Pandemama,

I tried to do the hands like that but because the clock hands images are only 36 pixels wide I had problems try to make them sharp, it is because of the curvature, photoshop tries to fade the pixels to make it a curve shape but it doesn't work well with so few pixels, thats why I had to redo them straight.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-12-24), pandemama (2010-12-24)

wow, thx. Do you have any installation notes on where to put the folders? thx again

How can I resist that smiling santa?Dinkie's avatar) D
    It's up to you Eddie, but if you do it that way I think you need to use the hands from the White Omega MOD (in the images folder), I'm sure whatever you come up with will be great
    LOL.. me too..

ok will do it up asap

Thanks

Sorry Eddie, my poor communication. This overlay with hi/lo and no phone glyph.
    Again, sorry for the miscommunication!
    Ian, do you happen to have this overlay "without" the pre-embedded phone glyph on the dock?
    Thank You, again & again ....

wow, thx. Do you have any installation notes on where to put the folders? thx again
    It's a complete Mod by itself, so you will just have to ssh the whole folder into the usual theme location in your phone namely:

/private/var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/YourThemeOrModHere.theme

where xxxxx will be different for every phone.

Remember to change the var locale in Widgets/Weather/Weather.html first tho
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-12-24 at 07:22 AM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

Dinkie (2010-12-24), Sheff1889 (2010-12-24)

Remember to change the var locale in Widgets/Weather/Weather.html first tho
    i installed the widget, it says singapore, so i edited the code but it still shows singapore. Help! I'm such a noob!

edit: it works!
    Last edited by Dinkie; 2010-12-24 at 07:39 AM.

Sorry Eddie, my poor communication. This overlay with hi/lo and no phone glyph.
    Again, sorry for the miscommunication!
    Actually my mistake..

I hope this is the right one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -overlayhilotreenophone.png  

23. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

Tomuch (2010-12-24)

i installed the widget, it says singapore, so i edited the code but it still shows singapore. Help! I'm such a noob!
    Did you got the right code? Find yours here:
    Weather Location Codes/IDs

In the Weather.html, the code should replace the one in red:

var locale = "SNXX0006" //e.g. 'Defiance, Ohio'|'Moscow, Russia'|'Ledyard, AT'|'London, UK'

No worries, we're here to see you through

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

How do i make the background completely black with no trees?

How do i make the background completely black with no trees?
    Use this one, so you can put in your own wallpaper. Rename it Overlay.png

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Eddie, you do RocK!!! Thanks.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tomuch For This Useful Post:

Dinkie (2010-12-24), EddieEckhardt (2010-12-24)

Eddie, you do RocK!!! Thanks.
    +1.5million

tyvm

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Dinkie For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-12-24)

Page 109 of 253 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast