Page 108 of 253 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Quote Originally Posted by satointl View Post
    Thanks I've been trying to use the glyph 18 (Camera) for the app ProCamera but I can't get it to work. Could you shed some light here?

And is it possible to make the clock hands retina?
    The bundles folder for ProCamera is net.daemgen.ProCamera and the icon should be named [email protected]

You can look up other customizations here: CFBundleIdentifer Database

EDIT: Alternatively, if bundles don't work, you can go with the workaround as mentioned by Sandy above. Also with the method she mentioned, I think you will need to turn on Summerboard (in Winterboard) for it to work
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-12-24 at 03:59 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

satointl (2010-12-24)

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    If you can't do that, then something is wrong with your system/browsers. Alternatively, right-click and open with a new tab/browser. Then you can right click again to save the original image or drag and drop it to your desktop or a designated

Thanks eddie , not sure why it wasn't working , it's never been a problem before.

Anyway got it now , thanks again

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy1010 For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-12-24)

Quote Originally Posted by envious86 View Post
    Hey Guys I got a few queries.

1. How do I remove the white shadow under the clock? It takes away from my wallpaper a little.

2. If You look closely you can see a tree over my wallpaper, how do i get rid of this?

3. I have bytafont enabled and when I used the BreitMOD it uses arial as its default, how do I overwrite this so I can use my other font?

Thanks People and have a great Xmas!!!
    Hi there. Did you forget to include the 'wallpaper'?

You can search for 'No Icon Shadow' by ModMyi or 'NoIconShadowsiPhone4' from BigBoss both off Cydia.

By 'tree' do you mean the transparent overlay with tree provided by Ian? Give us a screenshot of your wallpaper so that we know which Mod you are using.

To use your preferred font with BytaFont, you will also need to install that font and select it from Winterboard thereafter (place it above the theme and mod), otherwise, it will pick up the default theme font/s.

Hope these help

Eddie, thanks for answering all the questions regarding my mods, sorry I'm not much help at the moment, my time is for my kids at present, big party for them tonight
    Your help is much appreciated buddy.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Eddie, thanks for answering all the questions regarding my mods, sorry I'm not much help at the moment, my time is for my kids at present, big party for them tonight
    Your help is much appreciated buddy.
    No problems Ian, I do what I can. I know about your kids (all nine of them) and that you'll be busy with them this holiday season.. They need their daddy and you need them.. Enjoy your time together No worries my friend.

any chance in getting this watch with a white face so i can put it in the analog folder?

It's 1152 hrs, 24th Dec here and imma knock off soon. So here's wishin everyone Merry X'mas!

PS. those ain't my kids btw! :P

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

Tomuch (2010-12-24)

Thanks

Ian, do you happen to have this overlay "without" the pre-embedded phone glyph on the dock?
    Thank You, again & again ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I have added a little more info to MY WhiteOmegaMOD, it now gives me hi & low temperatures for the day + a humidity reading But. I'm not going to post this as it is in a position that interferes with the 3rd row of icons & too many people will ask how to move it, & there is not any room to put it elsewhere, I don't use any icons here so it is okay for me

I also wanted to point out to you guys that if you don't want the sun (or moon) to completely disappear during the animation, just set-up your Animation.css like in the screenshot below, this is what I have been using for a long time.
    DONT FORGET... you have to do this for the sun AND partlysunny animations, same goes if you do it with the moon, (moon AND partlymoon css files)

Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    It's 1152 hrs, 24th Dec here and imma knock off soon. So here's wishin everyone Merry X'mas!

PS. those ain't my kids btw! :P
    Merry Christmas bro.. thanks for all your help.. If those kids got no one.. do good like Ian and adopt them cuties..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

Tomuch (2010-12-24)

Merry Christmas bro.. thanks for all your help.. If those kids got no one.. do good like Ian and adopt them cuties..
    Merry X'mas to u too, bro! Err but I dun recall helping with anything... *scratch head*

Merry X'mas to u too, bro! Err but I dun recall helping with anything... *scratch head*
    LOL.. you and your hybrid theme mods! Plenty of good ideas and hints.. not as much as you but I've been around MMI too but its ok for the helper not to remember having helped others but it's very important for the helpee to remember being helped... err. something like that.. haha.. English ain't my first language

17. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (2010-12-24)

Such smart people, thanks guys
    Merry Christmas to you guys!!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to satointl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tomuch View Post
    Ian, do you happen to have this overlay "without" the pre-embedded phone glyph on the dock?
    Thank You, again & again ....
    On behalf of Ian, here you go buddy

21. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

Tomuch (2010-12-24)

LOL.. you and your hybrid theme mods! Plenty of good ideas and hints.. not as much as you but I've been around MMI too but its ok for the helper not to remember having helped others but it's very important for the helpee to remember being helped... err. something like that.. haha.. English ain't my first language
    Lol u did a lot more than me here bro; I am just a leecher here. And btw your english is very understandable :P

23. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

Eddie,

Do you have a Breiting watch face that I can use and overlay the analog theme. Ive tried using one of the images sheff uploaded but the clock hands are camouflaged and there is no am/pm

thx

and merry xmas all

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Dinkie For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-12-24)

Thanks

As just a visitor here, it has been very clear that you two have brought plenty to so many here. Thank You both !! Happy Holidays to you & yours.
    Lol u did a lot more than me here bro; I am just a leecher here. And btw your english is very understandable :P

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tomuch For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-12-24), EddieEckhardt (2010-12-24), lao3hero (2010-12-24)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinkie View Post
    Eddie,

Do you have a Breiting watch face that I can use and overlay the analog theme. Ive tried using one of the images sheff uploaded but the clock hands are camouflaged and there is no am/pm

thx

and merry xmas all
    Here, this one http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7592838/Overlay.png has clock hands (or at least to me it does). I can't get the AM/PM either.

Eddie,

thx

and merry xmas all
    Hi Dinkie,

I don't get what you mean when you said you wanted the Breitling watch face to overlay the analog theme. Do you mean you want a cut-out face of the Breitling to paste over the analogue overlay?

Have you tried installing the BreitMod done up by Ian? That's a complete Mod and you don't have to anything else other than change the weather locale.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

Dinkie (2010-12-24)

any chance in getting this watch with a white face so i can put it in the analog folder?
    Due to my limited internet connection (and time) I can't upload all the different overlays with this new white version, this is the exact size to be dragged on top of the black version, perhaps it would be better to put it on the Omega White MOD so the hands match.
    The photoshopper's here can help (Eddie, looks like you are gonna be busy! )

Merry Christmas Everybody.

Ian.

To change the size, color and position of the AM/PM, go to the themes folder/Widgets/Clock folder and open the "Digital Clock Set.css" file, it's right there under the "SPAN#ampm" title. To lower it just increase the "top" value a little, to change it's color just type "white" instead of black.. you get the idea.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -white.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-12-24 at 06:37 AM.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Dinkie (2010-12-24), EddieEckhardt (2010-12-24)

Thanks

See Eddie, there you go again bro. Thanks so much! God Bless and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Tomuch For This Useful Post:

Page 108 of 253 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast