Page 107 of 253 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Here you go guys.. paying forward and helping out Ian with the small stuff.. hope they are ok.. any problems, just shout!!

Quote Originally Posted by sandy1010 View Post
    Awesome mod Ian , thanks !

could I be a pain and ask for the overlay without the tree?

really appreciate all your effort!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    Cheers m8

Could I start by wishing for the same overlay without the tree.

Start my birthday a day early
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -overlay_notree.png   -sheff_breitling_notree.png  

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-12-24), sandy1010 (2010-12-23), Sheff1889 (2010-12-23)

+1 Safari

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    Sure, I currently have seven and I've included a blank template for you to put your own glyph on it

Credit to the original creator.. lost on who it was; probably Blue.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -safari.png  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (2010-12-23)

Sure, I currently have seven and I've included a blank template for you to put your own glyph on it

Credit to the original creator.. lost on who it was; probably Blue.
    Thanx Eddie
    Much Appriciated

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AWSUM For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-12-23)

Quote Originally Posted by kennic View Post
    I am having some trouble setting up this theme. First with the Animated weather turned on it covers the clock face and has a white bar down the side of the screen. And then the weather shows up as N/A. I found my code on yahoo and updated the weather file but it does not work. Any help would be appreciated.
    Hi Kennic, welcome.

First of all, when you said the animated weather covers the clock face, you'd probably installed 'The Universal Animated Weather' which suppose to do that. You probably wanted the 'Timeless LowerAW' instead.

The white bar down the left side of the screen, according to Blue, is a known iOS4 error. I might be mistaken.

The weather code is using location based such as USCA0638 for Los Angeles, USA. Be sure you got the right code from here: Weather Location Codes/IDs

For further info and setup, you can look up post #1 under weather setup.

Hope this helps.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2010-12-23)

Here you go guys.. paying forward and helping out Ian with the small stuff.. hope they are ok.. any problems, just shout!!

Hi Eddie , thanks for that but I cant seem to save the overlay in its proper size, I can only save it as a very small file.

Hi Eddie , thanks for that but I cant seem to save the overlay in its proper size, I can only save it as a very small file.
    Right click and select save link as.

That should save it at the right size

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-12-24)

Right click and select save link as.

That should save it at the right size

Yeah usually that works , but it wont let me save the large image for some reason , no option there to save it. Tried a few browsers and they dont recognise it.

Yeah usually that works , but it wont let me save the large image for some reason , no option there to save it. Tried a few browsers and they dont recognise it.
    That's odd - how about trying to save from this image

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-12-24), sandy1010 (2010-12-23)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Default Update
    NOTE:
    I updated this Theme to Version 1.8: It works now with iOS 4.2.1 (too), i added some more SBSettings Toggles and a more complete german weather translation.

->The Free version 1.8 is avaiable at post one now.

->The Paid version 1.8 will be avaiable within 24 hours at Cydia Store.

->I sent all donators a link for the new paid version

If you donīt want to update the complete theme:
    -If you are allready on iOS 4.2.1: Just use/replace the folder "com.apple.springboard" with the new one.
    - If you are a german, austrian, swiss user: Use the new Weather.html file
    - If you use SBSettings: Just replace/add the new toggles folders to the given path

Merry Chistmas
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-12-23 at 09:34 PM.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-12-24), AWSUM (2010-12-23), EddieEckhardt (2010-12-24), egepasa (2012-03-29), lao3hero (2010-12-24), satointl (2010-12-23), Sheff1889 (2010-12-23)

I am still having problems. I got my weather issue fixed, thanks. but I am still having problems with the clock not showing up. I installed the Lower AW theme but I am still having the same problem. The instructions say something about a transparent overlay, but I dont kn ow what that is.

Thanks

That's odd - how about trying to save from this image

[/URL]

thanks , that did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Coming soon... Just the clock hands to do.

Could you share the wallpaper?

I have spent too much time on this, it sometimes shows the gray bit behind the battery I have deleted everything from the Widget that's not needed and can't find out what the cause is, + I won't be using this as I still prefer the white omega one, but if you want it it's here, do with it what you will just don't ask me why it sometimes has a gray bit behind the battery, a re-spring usually fixes it, I think it is somehow linked to the original white bar down the left side problem with this theme, my mods got rid of that but I don't know why
    Some of you more savy people can have a play with it and see what you find.

This is a complete mod, stick the "BreitMOD" folder in your themes folder, place it next to one of your other "MOD's" from this theme in winterboard and activate it.

There u go d/load the complete mod n u will find da wallpaper(Overlay) in the theme.

Sorry it didnt come with the attatched file bt ths mod is on page141 posted by Ian Nicoll
    Last edited by AWSUM; 2010-12-23 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by satointl View Post
    Could you share the wallpaper?
    The Wallpaper is part of Ian AWW theme. There is a link to it in his signature.

I am still having problems. I got my weather issue fixed, thanks. but I am still having problems with the clock not showing up. I installed the Lower AW theme but I am still having the same problem. The instructions say something about a transparent overlay, but I dont kn ow what that is.

Thanks
    A Transparent overlay is just one of the clock overlays with the clear space between the clock and the dock. The space allows you to use your own wallpaper or the AWW.theme.
    Last edited by Sheff1889; 2010-12-23 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-12-24), satointl (2010-12-23)

Thanks I've been trying to use the glyph 18 (Camera) for the app ProCamera but I can't get it to work. Could you shed some light here?

And is it possible to make the clock hands retina?
    Last edited by satointl; 2010-12-23 at 10:56 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kadinh's Avatar
    Thanks

I gotta say that the timelessHD it my favorite sbsettings theme ever!

I didn't even realize there was an entire theme for it too. I'll check it out now. Good work!

Coming soon... Just the clock hands to do.

the am/pm isnt showing on my phone and i need your clock hands - how can i get them?

iPhone? More like MyPhone envious86's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Guys I got a few queries.

1. How do I remove the white shadow under the clock? It takes away from my wallpaper a little.

2. If You look closely you can see a tree over my wallpaper, how do i get rid of this?

3. I have bytafont enabled and when I used the BreitMOD it uses arial as its default, how do I overwrite this so I can use my other font?

Thanks People and have a great Xmas!!!

If you can't do that, then something is wrong with your system/browsers. Alternatively, right-click and open with a new tab/browser. Then you can right click again to save the original image or drag and drop it to your desktop or a designated folder

Thanks
    Perhaps you can provide a screenshot so we can better understand your problems
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-12-24 at 03:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by satointl View Post
    Thanks I've been trying to use the glyph 18 (Camera) for the app ProCamera but I can't get it to work. Could you shed some light here?

And is it possible to make the clock hands retina?
    Copy the glyph twice into the icons folder of timeless hd.

Name one ProCamera.png

And the other [email protected]

Then re-spring

A couple of things though , the name must be exactly as it is on the springboard ( capitals or gaps etc) and this only works on firmware 4.1

29. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy1010 For This Useful Post:

satointl (2010-12-24)

Page 107 of 253 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast