Page 104 of 253 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Looking sweet Ian

Any chance of this one with the biteSMS and camera icon glyphs embedded like you have done for me before. With and without the tree

I know I said the last one was the last request, but you keeping doing these smart overlays

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-12-22)

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    Looking sweet Ian

Any chance of this one with the biteSMS and camera icon glyphs embedded like you have done for me before. With and without the tree

I know I said the last one was the last request, but you keeping doing these smart overlays
    Hiya Sheff....the link u sent u it aint wrking for AWW theme....
    It says the file link u requested is not valid!
    Where can i get that theme from othar than that link i mean?
    Thanx Bruv

And another thing...i was setting mail n phone by da side of clock bt phone is already in the dock so do i ahve to make transparent icons for mail, phone n messages n put em there or is there another overlay available for this setup!
    Sorry i jus d/loaded this theme, am too late gotta lots n lots to catch up...
    Thanx Guys!

Okk I changed the overlay for ths...bt if i wanna use that overlay do i have to make transparent icons?
    Secondally why cant i see Calendar and Weather on ths one?
    N third is can u see WHITE Shadow OVER THE BATTERY....wots that or is it i am doing summat wrng?
    Last edited by AWSUM; 2010-12-21 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM View Post
    Thanx Bruv
    That link should work - I have tried it again. It comes from post 1891 on page 127.

AWW.theme.zip

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (2010-12-22)

4shared.com - free file sharing and storage

Thats wot is coming up....wonder why!

Nope nt wrking for me ....i have tried from the post too!
    Last edited by AWSUM; 2010-12-22 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone pandemama's Avatar
    Thanks

Could someone possibly post or make a safari glyph for me? One without the black icon backdrop, please. Thank you.

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

Not too sure how this will look without any info but sure, it's possible

If you do it this way the image will appear in the exact same position on your lockscreen as it is on your home screen, you will not be able to move the image up or down.

Download and unzip the attached file, place the "LockBackground.html" file in the AWW.theme folder. Re-Spring.

If you want a wallpaper behind the weather image just set the lockscreen wallpaper in your settings - Wallpaper as normal in your phone.

I think to make this look good we need to put a cool frame around every weather image.
    It works. Just have to have an upper as well to take care of whats behind the time. Also, it isn't animated as well.

@ EDDIE,

WOULD YOU SHARE THAT PHONE ICON ON YOUR DOCK PLEASE.. THANKS (sorry for the capital letters, I didn't want you to miss it!!
    No problem bro, here it is. Credit to the creator as usual
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -phone.png  

They're beautifully brilliant Ian.. and so many colours.. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    Looking sweet Ian

Hi, I'm just trying to pay forward because Ian helped me alot as well (before I had any idea how to photoshop) but my skills will never come near to his as what I know is simply to copy and paste. So I hope I'll do justice to Ian's version for your requests
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -overlay_omega_blue_with_trees.png   -overlay_omega_blue_without_trees.png  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (2010-12-22)

Quote Originally Posted by pandemama View Post
    Could someone possibly post or make a safari glyph for me? One without the black icon backdrop, please. Thank you.
    Hi, if you have the paid version, you will get a Safari glyph in the EXTRA/More Glyph/ folder.

And another thing...i was setting mail n phone by da side of clock bt phone is already in the dock so do i ahve to make transparent icons for mail, phone n messages n put em there or is there another overlay available for this setup!
    Thanx Guys!

Okk I changed the overlay for ths...bt if i wanna use that overlay do i have to make transparent icons?
    N third is can u see WHITE Shadow OVER THE BATTERY....wots that or is it i am doing summat wrng?
    Hi,

1) if you mean you want to use the overlay with the embedded icons then yes, you need transparent icons but you don't have to make them, just duplicate the ones you've already have in the Bundles/com.apple.mobilecal (Invisible Calendar) or Bundles/com.apple.weather (Invisible Weather). Just rename them and place them in the proper bundles accordingly. Bundles folders for mail, phone and messages are com.apple.mobilemail, com.apple.mobilephone and com.apple.MobileSMS respectively. Just remember to backup the original icons first in case you change your mind later.

2) You can't see the Calendar and Weather icons because they are made invisible for this theme as mentioned in (1) above.

3) The issue with the grey/white shadow over the battery had already been re-addressed by Ian on page #133 (for the default 15 post layout), otherwise it's post #1983

Hi Ian,

Will not exactly be a challenge for you but if you think this is workable for another great mod nevertheless. No pressure to do it though..

Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-12-22 at 04:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-12-22), AWSUM (2010-12-22), Sheff1889 (2010-12-22)

Thanks

-compass.png
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    Hi, if you have the paid version, you will get a Safari glyph in the EXTRA/More Glyph/ folder.
    I do have the paid version, but I'm not sure if this is the right one or which one it is. I thought this one would be more for a compass?
    Last edited by pandemama; 2010-12-22 at 04:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pandemama View Post
    -compass.png

I do have the paid version, but I'm not sure if this is the right one or which one it is. I thought this one would be more for a compass?
    Yes, you're right, that one looks more like a compass than Safari. So I transformed a couple of versions from the one with the black-mask. Credit still goes to the original creator. I'm not sure whether they're good enough with my limited skills but if not, hey we can always try to ask Blue to make us a proper one.. if he got time for it, that is
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -safari3.png   -safari4.png  
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-12-22 at 06:12 AM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

pandemama (2010-12-22), Spanka (2012-05-29)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    Yes, you're right, that one looks more like a compass than Safari. So I transformed a couple of versions from the one with the black-mask. Credit still goes to the original creator. I'm not sure whether they're good enough with my limited skills but if not, hey we can always try to ask Blue to make us a proper one.. if he got time for it, that is
    These look awesome. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to pandemama For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-12-22)

@Ian Nicoll....Where should i d/load the Animated Wallpaper Weather theme....link is nt working for me. I jus tried again. Same message pops up again The file link you requested is not valid.
    Any suggestions!

Thanx Bruv

Thanx Guys!

Hi AWSUM,

I will try to answer all your questions.

I have attached here a zip file, inside are two transparent overlays for you, one with a tree and one without.
    Alos in the zip file is a "Widget.html" file, put this in the WhiteOmegaMOD.theme (or B4ndit.theme) folder replacing the old one, this will fix the grey bit behind the battery.

Here is a working link for the AWW.theme: AWW.theme.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Here is a link for the Calendar theme (it is a stand-alone theme, you need to activate it in Winterboard) Calendar.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Here's a link to a smaller Calendar: SmallCalendar.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

The Link to the LowerAW (Animated weather that fits over the AWW) is in my signature.

If you prefer a full screen weather use the UniAW, (link also in my signature.

Once you get everything, it's just a matter of getting it in the correct order in Winterboard:

Top= UniAW.theme
    Calendar.theme (Or small calendar.theme)
    WhiteOmegaMOD (or whatever mod you are using)
    LowerAW.theme (same as the UniAW but confined to on top of the AWW.theme..i.e not full screen)
    AWW.theme (Animated Weather Wallpaper)
    TimelessHD.theme

Good luck, I know it's hard coming to a theme when everything has been highly modded and you are trying to catch up!

Let me know if I missed anything.
    Attached Files Attached Files

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (2010-12-22), Hopelessinvan (2011-10-23), Tomuch (2010-12-23)

Hi AWSUM,

I will try to answer all your questions.

I have attached here a zip file, inside are two transparent overlays for you, one with a tree and one without.
    Alos in the zip file is a "Widget.html" file, put this in the WhiteOmegaMOD.theme (or B4ndit.theme) folder replacing the old one, this will fix the grey bit behind the battery.

Here is a working link for the AWW.theme: AWW.theme.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Here is a link for the Calendar theme (it is a stand-alone theme, you need to activate it in Winterboard) Calendar.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Here's a link to a smaller Calendar: SmallCalendar.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

The Link to the LowerAW (Animated weather that fits over the AWW) is in my signature.

If you prefer a full screen weather use the UniAW, (link also in my signature.

Once you get everything, it's just a matter of getting it in the correct order in Winterboard:

Top= UniAW.theme
    Calendar.theme (Or small calendar.theme)
    WhiteOmegaMOD (or whatever mod you are using)
    LowerAW.theme (same as the UniAW but confined to on top of the AWW.theme..i.e not full screen)
    AWW.theme (Animated Weather Wallpaper)
    TimelessHD.theme

Good luck, I know it's hard coming to a theme when everything has been highly modded and you are trying to catch up!

Let me know if I missed anything.
    Much Appriciated Ian.
    Thanx Again.

Damn...Same Problem again, cant d/load the AWW theme, whn i clik d/load the stp watch begins. Whn link appears to d/load now, error comes up saying The file link that you requested is not valid

4shared.com - free file sharing and storage

^ Give me a minute, I will re-upload it.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (2010-12-22)

^ Give me a minute, I will re-upload it.
    Oh Cheerz Bruv
    Thanx

Oh Cheerz Bruv
    Thanx
    Here is the new link, also added it to my signature

http://www.4shared.com/file/FJ8SAi1_/AWWtheme.html
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-12-22 at 09:31 AM.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (2010-12-22), Sheff1889 (2010-12-22)

Let me try ths....fingers crossed.
    LOL
    Thanx Bruv

Yup...its wrking nw!
    Much Appriciated Bruv.
    Last edited by AWSUM; 2010-12-22 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

30. The Following User Says Thank You to AWSUM For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-12-22)

Page 104 of 253 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast