Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ Released ] iPro HD4

What is rock?

I paid for this theme and its green i cant get it to change to pink any idea how. I know it says make sure its at the top but what the heck does that mean?

nevermind figured it out but its still not pink
    Last edited by lexytiara; 2010-10-11 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Guys right now if you are using 4.1 and the new jailbreak there are going to be a lot of bugs with themes.

Some stuff got changed around either in winterboard or with the filelocation/names in the new firmware.

Either way we are working on figuring out how to fix it and push out updates.

It might be a few days till we know what is up.

@lexytiara, this will effect the pink mod greatly. Please be patient as I work on it.

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!

Ok that makes sense because i have a iphone 4 with the new 4.1 jailbreak thanx

Hi I love your work,Im looking to buy both Ipro hd4 and science,however in Cydia your themes show but i get no purchase or install icon,instead the icon area just spins like its loading.

Just jailbroke Iphone4 on Limera1n yesterday,I dont mind the wait but figured id better let you know in case your unaware ,if everyone is getting this you may loose a lot of revenue

If there is an alternate place to obtain your themes please post it up.

Thanks for the great work,keep it coming

Quote Originally Posted by jaceuk View Post
    Hi I love your work,Im looking to buy both Ipro hd4 and science,however in Cydia your themes show but i get no purchase or install icon,instead the icon area just spins like its loading.

Just jailbroke Iphone4 on Limera1n yesterday,I dont mind the wait but figured id better let you know in case your unaware ,if everyone is getting this you may loose a lot of revenue

If there is an alternate place to obtain your themes please post it up.

Thanks for the great work,keep it coming

I think it was because of the high volume of people on Cydia yesterday because of the new jailbreak.

I was having a lot of problems with Cydia myself. You can try to download today Cydia has been working much better.

(and I just noticed that there is a gigantic advertisement, on some theme screens, that is not being optimized for the iPhone. It is messing up Cydia so you might have to scroll over to view the pay/purchase button)

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!

Thanks

hello, I would like to know if it is possible to have the PSD icon for having a lot of applications I want everyone to be like your theme? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by JayQuint87 View Post
    I think it was because of the high volume of people on Cydia yesterday because of the new jailbreak.

I was having a lot of problems with Cydia myself. You can try to download today Cydia has been working much better.

(and I just noticed that there is a gigantic advertisement, on some theme screens, that is not being optimized for the iPhone. It is messing up Cydia so you might have to scroll over to view the pay/purchase button)
    It totally was because i couldnt download until last night ugh

Here is what I posted in the iScience HD4 thread.
    I have been getting emails and PM's regarding this issue, so I am making a public post about it.

~

Guys I cant do anything about the licenses not transferring.
    I suggest that you contact the Cydia Customer support.
    I wish I could just send out new licenses but Cydia does not have this feature.

If you still cannot get your license back, send me a PM/Email with the email (Rock ID) that you used to purchase the theme with, so I can verify and I will send you a link to download the latest version out.
    That is about the best I can do due to the current circumstances.

This will be for both of my iPhone4 themes that were on Rock (iScience HD4 and iPro HD4)

Thanks

hello, can you make me black and white icon of the application Quicklock please. I have purchased on your theme on cydia? Thank's

Any plans for liveclock and weather icon? (if its there or ben answered sorry dont have the time at the momen to look)

Needs twitter icon badly. It's throwing off my homescreen

sbsettings would be nice lol and yes i donated my 2.99 lol

Thanks

I bought this theme and it wasn't as pictured plus the pink overlay didn't work. I requested a refund like a dozen times. I emailed both Poetic Folly and Saurik and haven't received any type of response. I won't buy anything off Cydia anymore if they don't AT LEAST guarantee what you are buying is what you will get. I know it's only a few dollars but it's the principle of the thing.

I bought this theme from Cydia and I like it, but I'm having some issues with a few of the icons that I know should have custom icons. Camera and Maps for example, are showing up as the stock icon. I have tried reinstalling the theme, as well as using iWipe Cache to no avail. Any suggestions?

THEME HAS BEEN UPDATED

Sorry I was gone for so long guys.
    Baby started walking and getting into everything , moved across the country, new job, and I am now out of the military.
    A lot has happened in the past 4-5 months.

But I am currently updating all my themes.

Updates are live in Cydia and Themeit.

P.S.
    I highly recommend that you download fsWipeCache
    Will clear the folder cache so the theme BG can take effect.

Id suggest you get ahold of themeit, your theme says iphone only but themeit lists it for iPod I bought it for iPod and it doesnt work AT ALL on ipod touch 4G, I will more than likely request a simple refund.

Quote Originally Posted by freakyfreakaa View Post
    Id suggest you get ahold of themeit, your theme says iphone only but themeit lists it for iPod I bought it for iPod and it doesnt work AT ALL on ipod touch 4G, I will more than likely request a simple refund.
    This issue has been fixed.
    I contacted the themeit support and the updated version is out and should work for your itouch.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've just bought this theme from cydia. It looks really nice! Good job! I have some problems with it..
    I still have my old background, and it's not that nice. Where can I get the background that you have in your theme? I've tried to download the fsWipeCache and runned it, it won't help.
    And one more thing I can se. On the lockscreen i still have the end of the text "Unlock me" from the old slidebar still there. Can i remove that in some way?

Im pretty new into this jailbreaking scene.. So I don't know that much yet.. Thanks for helping me out!

-EDIT- After some research I fixed the lockscreen problem. Found a theme that removed both the bar and the text! -/EDIT-
    Last edited by maLic; 2011-04-25 at 10:57 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345