Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ Released ] iPro HD4

how can I create for my lack of cydia apps a mask? one not
    complete theme does not look so good!
    sorry my english, I'm from germany and translate with
    google!
    otherwise the top theme and looks really good!

Quote Originally Posted by trebor130657 View Post
    how can I create for my lack of cydia apps a mask? one not
    complete theme does not look so good!
    sorry my english, I'm from germany and translate with
    google!
    otherwise the top theme and looks really good!
    There is a mask located in the original post at the bottom of the attachments. All you gotta do is Copy/Paste it over any Icon or image you want for your Icon.
    Its very easy to use

Then save it in its correct com.<name>.<name> folder in the Bundles folder.

Edit* Here is the CFbundle Finder, you can check here first for your com.<name>.<name>
    Link: http://iphone.xengi.net/cfbundleidentifier/

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JayQuint87 For This Useful Post:

trebor130657 (2010-09-10)

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

very clean and sexy, waiting for my touch 4 soon as I get it this and 1.Derful HD shall be making the rotations

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

JayQuint87 (2010-09-11)

Quote Originally Posted by ViiOLENT.HD// View Post
    very clean and sexy, waiting for my touch 4 soon as I get it this and 1.Derful HD shall be making the rotations
    Thanks

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!

awesome theme. best ive seen for the iphone 4. is there a possibility that anyone can turn the black shelves background to white? not so good with photoshop.

can you fix the problem in the bottom right corner?! it is the "slide to unlock" in german part of the lockscreen - it just appears on my mobile and it looks really crappy! the rest of your theme is fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by TomStar View Post

can you fix the problem in the bottom right corner?! it is the "slide to unlock" in german part of the lockscreen - it just appears on my mobile and it looks really crappy! the rest of your theme is fantastic!
    Turn on the slider option in winterboard, should fix it. Just make sure it's above the original theme.

Hi, I just recently purchased this app and although it is pretty clean I DO NOT think it is worth $2.99. It needs more details to it like say the teal above the keypad where the numbers are displayed, Keypad in general is boring, and some more black icons like Words with Friends, Weather channel and sportacular for instance. Other than that its nice but considering Nine is $2.99 it is WAY more complete. Great work tho would just like to see an update and don't worry I know how much time is spent making these things haha. Take care

What version do you have? In the latest version almost everything is themed.

Also if we bought it on rock is there a way I can get it off cydia? I just don't really use rock for n e thing

I can look into updating the Keypad.
    All of you Icons should be themed except for certain Jailbroken Icons. You can submit an Icon request and I can make them.

Your license from Rock should transfer over once Saurik and Mario have finalized the acquisition.

Quote Originally Posted by JayQuint87 View Post
    Turn on the slider option in winterboard, should fix it. Just make sure it's above the original theme.
    Hey thanx man!
    The Problem was fixed imediatly but now I have another problem.
    I am not really satisfied with your update. donīt get me wrong I really love your work but there are two minor things I would you like to change and even upgrade.
    1. The new bullets in the menu (a dark round bullet a an triangle to the right) are not in HD, they look really pixelatly, and the triangle has a weired comic style...it does not really fit to the overall theme
    2. you have added a pink colour, maybe for the women outside who bought this theme - this is a cool thing. but i would really enjoy (like some already said) a dark red colour. this would fit perfectly!

If you could change this "problems" i would really be gratefull!
    Thanx for your great support!

As of now winterboar does not support HD ui images, the actual HD version of them look very nice, for now we will jut have to wait till saurik updates winterboard.

I actual just made a totally different theme that is red. I am expecting to release it in the next week or so...depends on how much time I get to work on it. Check it out it's iAtomic HD4. It's in the new themes section

Of course u want to make Money but it is sad that THIS wont get a Red colour Support - thx anyway for your reply

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cocotherat View Post
    Nice but icons are very similar to nine hd
    They remind me much of these...

These were from something i started on quite a ways back never finished.. LONG STORY. They look pretty similar eh? J/K Jay I seriously doubt they were inspired by that garbage theme

Quote Originally Posted by TomStar View Post
    Of course u want to make Money but it is sad that THIS wont get a Red colour Support - thx anyway for your reply
    It makes sense he wouldnt bother making a red mod for this theme... It doesnt look like very much of the sort that is an easy mod for colors... try theming even simple color changes can be a huge amount of work unless you purposely set it up that way.
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-09-16 at 05:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The layout of the icons is very old. Since before the iPhone4 even came out. I am not going to post this again but you can look on my iPhenom theme months back when I showed a preview for these.
    I never got around to making them for the 3g/s so I remade them for the iPhone4.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Could you make an icon for the iClassic iPod? Thanks

20. The Following User Says Thank You to hfinmyblood For This Useful Post:

JayQuint87 (2010-10-10)

Thumbs up more icons????????????
    Hi, i buy you theme, is really nice, you have plains to create new icons like skype, awesome note, and some others?

Congrats,
    Rodrigo

22. The Following User Says Thank You to rodrigomc2000 For This Useful Post:

JayQuint87 (2010-10-10)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

Looking' good... I love Greyscale!
    My latest theme - -

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Sanady361 For This Useful Post:

JayQuint87 (2010-10-10)

Thanks for all the feedback!

I have not checked this post in a while, I did not realized that anyone had posted

Edit*
    Updating to 4.1, Rumors are that the UIImages are working in HD on it.

I will have to check myself and I will post back here with my findings!

*Edit*
    Ok the winterboard file location has changed (atleast for my iDevice)
    Its now under the file location Themes.zMVXKB

I am doing some testing, I noticed that some of the themed files are not working.
    Will post more in a bit.

*Edit*
    The UIImages are HD!!!
    but the folder BG's are not working now.
    more testing....
    Last edited by JayQuint87; 2010-10-11 at 02:03 AM. Reason: .

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast