Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ Released ] iPro HD4

Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    yea, this theme does look a lot like nine icons, but its still pretty cool . good job man
    I have actually had the layout of the icons made since June 2010 before the iPhone4 came out.
    I was planning on using them in my iPhenom theme (3g/3gs) but I never got around to it.
    Stopped working on all the 3g/s projects when I heard that the iPhone4 could be coming out.

Link: iPhenom Theme Icon Preview

Quote Originally Posted by jgrimberg1979
    How come you dont supply any psd files? Not trying to complain but 3 dollars for a 6.4 MB theme is a little crazy. for three bucks i think you should provide wallpaper, icon, lockscreen psd etcs
    3$ will not even buy you a sandwich from McDonalds.

If you do not think my work is worth that much, then you can leave. I do not release my PSD's as my choice.

I am not trying to be rude, but it is offense when someone comes in here and demanding more then what is offered because he is paying a whopping 3 bucks.

And this theme is not tittled "iPro HD4 + Original PSD's"

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

i paid 3 dollars for your theme cus i like it and is not that bad if someone just ask for a icon psd, you got to understand most of the themers here provide a psd and also some of them do it for free, i think its a lil harsh telling someone the leave just askinf for a psd to make he/she 3 dollars worth it. Pls be kind and i must remind you that i paid for ur theme cus its very stylish and professional look.

Ps, thank you for ur hard work

Dude are you serious!! I paid 3 bucks for other themes such as nine hd and Class HD and i think it was well worth it, but you are talking about themes that are about 10 times the size. And i dont know where you are from but have you heard of the dollar menu?

I dont appreciate your rude comments!! dont get made at me because i was expecting a little more than 6mb of work for cryin out loud. if i saw that it was 6mb i would have laughed and moved on. I bought it because it has some nice touches but i def regret it especially now that i know the person who made it is an *******!

Quote Originally Posted by jgrimberg1979 View Post
    Dude are you serious!! I paid 3 bucks for other themes such as nine hd and Class HD and i think it was well worth it, but you are talking about themes that are about 10 times the size. And i dont know where you are from but have you heard of the dollar menu?

I dont appreciate your rude comments!! dont get made at me because i was expecting a little more than 6mb of work for cryin out loud. if i saw that it was 6mb i would have laughed and moved on. I bought it because it has some nice touches but i def regret it especially now that i know the person who made it is an *******!
    I agree, compared to NineHD and Class this theme is not worth $1 let alone 3!! Very disappointed with it and feel like I've been ripped off... Theme was set via winterboard and lasted a good 10 seconds before it was removed and Classified HD put back on!!

I would like my $3 back so I can go buy my McDonalds as it will be more satisfying than this!!

i don't think ne of ur themes is gonna b on cydia. Classified is already on cydia, ur iScience theme is still not on cydia after like a month now

I am not trying to be rude, but I am trying to make things as easy as possible for the end user.
    All you have to do is copy the overlay of the icon and it will work just as well as the other icons. You can even make a graphic to go in the center if you would like.

"Other" theme's are that size because of the PSD documents. They are bout 10x the size of a normal .png file.

I am sorry if I offended you but if you would sent me a PM asking for a icon psd instead of degrading my theme then asking why I am not posting my psd's, I probably would of sent you the file no problem.

Since I guess its the standard to be releasing original PSD's with theme's, I will probably include some in the next update I submit once the dashboard goes live again.

Again..I am not a rude person, I just got heated. You can ask many people that I have helped out in the past.
    Here is my apology if I offended you.

Added a Pink mod!
    Check it out on the first post!!

and a Icon PSD to the .theme file via Rock
    Last edited by JayQuint87; 2010-08-28 at 05:56 PM. Reason: .

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JayQuint87 For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (2010-08-28)

I'm very disappointed in ur theme making. U charge $3 4 this theme & it ain't fully modified/customized, i don't understand y u charge so much just 4 a theme that has custom icons. Smh

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnthxnyJe View Post
    I'm very disappointed in ur theme making. U charge $3 4 this theme & it ain't fully modified/customized, i don't understand y u charge so much just 4 a theme that has custom icons. Smh
    Don't ******* buy it...it's as simple as that! Try and make your own...for free! Jesus Christ

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck1969 For This Useful Post:

JayQuint87 (2010-08-29)

AnthenyJe It does not just have Icons, it has much more then that. Please look at the first post.

Like Showstopper said, If you do not like it, then don't buy it. Simple.

I do put a lot of work into my theme's, just because I havn't figured out how to theme every piece in it yet does not mean I will not get around to doing so.
    And not every theme out there is going to be 100% across the board iPhone4 complete theme.

Not to mention I do not "owe" you anything.
    You think you are entitled to so much, when in fact the theme creators are doing you a favor.
    Now please quit trolling my theme posts.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    The pink one is BEAUTIFUL and I love your SMS screen. This theme is perfectly customized and not over-themed!
    Last edited by LucyLou; 2010-08-29 at 12:21 AM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LucyLou For This Useful Post:

garyaguest (2010-08-29), JayQuint87 (2010-08-29)

1.0.3 Update Preview is posted on the first post!
    Check it out!

Thanks

@JayQuint87
    very good job my friend!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to redeyes717 For This Useful Post:

JayQuint87 (2010-08-30)

Quote Originally Posted by redeyes717 View Post
    @JayQuint87
    very good job my friend!!
    Thanks!

This theme is now 27.5mb
    Not counting the .psd's

Version 1.0.3 Now Live on Rock!!

Default Nike app
    Jay,

trying to do my own icons to mod a theme and I can't figure out how you got the Nike app to auto skin. I have tried several things and it still won't do it. (I even tried creating the icon myself and plugging it in to a Nike.app folder and still no dice.) Ay suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Out View Post
    Jay,

trying to do my own icons to mod a theme and I can't figure out how you got the Nike app to auto skin. I have tried several things and it still won't do it. (I even tried creating the icon myself and plugging it in to a Nike.app folder and still no dice.) Ay suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    The folder is com.apple.nike
    Icon name is [email protected]

im actually thinking about using the pink mod lmao its clean

any chance of a green mod?

Quote Originally Posted by silent six View Post
    im actually thinking about using the pink mod lmao its clean

any chance of a green mod?
    The teal is kinda close to green, If I did make another mod it would be a Dark Red one.

Quote Originally Posted by JayQuint87 View Post
    The teal is kinda close to green, If I did make another mod it would be a Dark Red one.
    yea you got a point and a dark red would be sick man

Quote Originally Posted by JayQuint87 View Post
    I didn't get your theme already but would be very happy to see some Dark red pictures!
    Regards.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast