Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ADIO-4 Theme (W.I.P) Soon to be Beta

Default ADIO-4 Theme New icons
    Hey Everyone! Update I have made new icons that go well with this theme.

Here's an update of what I'm doing. I've been working really hard to get this one out to you but first I want to say thank you to a few people that have inspired me.

My appreciation goes out to Zausser and K.Nitsua. Thanks for your support and guidance.

Hopefully I'll have the beta out by the middle of next week.

Thank you for all the new friends I have met on here you all rock !!!!

Enjoy,

1stShift
    aka
    Jeff

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -fotoflexer_photo.png  
    Last edited by 1st Shift; 2010-08-29 at 10:54 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 1st Shift For This Useful Post:

ByteArt (2012-04-06), Dark_Ninja (2010-11-12), spartacus maximus (2010-08-26), TCcentex (2010-08-25), togomaku (2010-08-31), Zooropalg (2010-08-22)

My iPhone is a Part of Me FiVe5tArPlAy3r's Avatar
    Thanks

Coming along real nice man, keep up the good work!

This is nice  keep the updates coming!

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Very nice and simple

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

Great job...looks awesome
    Hope to see more,cuz I like it.
    I recognize something,(DUSK EVO FRAME)...feel free to use it,goes well in this theme.
    Congrats...
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-08-21 at 05:47 AM.

this theme looks great.. cant wait to use this on my iphone.. again great work.

Thank you guys alot of work went into it so far I hope you guys will enjoy it.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

I'd love to beta this one!
    It kicks ***!!
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

^ ditto

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

very nice... i just wish 70% of themes over the past couple months didn't look exactly like Nine & Classified

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

EddieLeonard (2010-08-24), Jazzman UK (2010-09-03)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    very nice... i just wish 70% of themes over the past couple months didn't look exactly like Nine & Classified
    I fail @ remembering names but ye, lately I've noticed ALOT of themes have the auto create with the square and shiny frame...too repetitive

But ye, nice looking theme

Looks really purty but honestly, that calendar with tiny dark inset numbers on a dark background is difficult to read.

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree but it is actually very hard to come up with a theme ater seeing nine or classified. i tried making one a week ago and to be honest mine sort of resembled nine. the auto create icons can only go so far and i think we have now seen the limit of what people can do with them. large icons are also out of the question due to the multitasking dock (big icons work if the dock is disabled).
    if someone doesn't come up with a new way of themeing like Reeco and K did a few years ago then nearly all themes in the upcoming months will look allot like nine/classified/your themes
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rpgpromaster View Post
    i agree but it is actually very hard to come up with a theme ater seeing nine or classified. i tried making one a week ago and to be honest mine sort of resembled nine. the auto create icons can only go so far and i think we have now seen the limit of what people can do with them. large icons are also out of the question due to the multitasking dock (big icons work if the dock is disabled).
    if someone doesn't come up with a new way of themeing like Reeco and K did a few years ago then nearly all themes in the upcoming months will look allot like nine/classified/your themes
    I think the auto-skinning must not be fully understood or utilized to it's fullest because any icon frame can have a corresponding mask and shadow - you just have to know how to do it. That's why Bars and Z tend to have a lot of "inspiration" to go around - their ideas are original.

@1st Shift -- I hope you don't misunderstand, this theme looks REALLY nice - I for one can immediately see lots of hidden detail that I know took a lot of time

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

EddieLeonard (2010-08-24)

I think the auto-skinning must not be fully understood or utilized to it's fullest because any icon frame can have a corresponding mask and shadow - you just have to know how to do it. That's why Bars and Z tend to have a lot of "inspiration" to go around - their ideas are original.

@1st Shift -- I hope you don't misunderstand, this theme looks REALLY nice - I for one can immediately see lots of hidden detail that I know took a lot of time
    It's not miss understood there is just limitation. Like the fact that you can't go larger than the stock file. If you do it just gets scaled down and won't fit. So yes different shapes work. But not all shapes work for all icon images and cropping will occur :/

Yea you guys have great thoughts and this is a W.I.P as I put it together to see what it will look like icons, dial pad, etc may all change before release. I have always been a fan of clean simple themes. Something that would look like it came from apple but better. So all of your options mean a lot and will be updated as I continue to work on it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    It's not miss understood there is just limitation. Like the fact that you can't go larger than the stock file. If you do it just gets scaled down and won't fit. So yes different shapes work. But not all shapes work for all icon images and cropping will occur :/
    I agree to a certain extent, due to the limited canvas size it is DIFFICULT, but I don't think there is such a limitation with auto-skinning that all icon frames have to start looking the same. You give me any custom icon frames with overlay/shadow effects over the icon graphic that fit within the stock canvas size and I can make a mask and shadow that will perfectly replicate your custom icon frame on every single app store app. The only limitation is that you cannot customize the stock icon...
    Either way the idea that any of this means 80% of themes have to have icons (more specifically ICON FRAMES) that look almost exactly the same doesn't make any sense to me. It's just that guys like Bars, K and Z are talented enough to do what most others don't have the patience for -- coming up with something original that everyone else will copy

the beta is ready?

Thank's to TCcentex. He has helped me learn and come up with new Icon / mask design. Thank you for your help I t means alot to meet such great people on here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast