Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1derful HD for iPhone 4 AND IPHONE 5

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by luvtat2z View Post
    Hi TC. I just bought and downloaded your 1derful theme. this theme is so awesome. I would love the glass shelves too but don't know how to get them. 3 rows with the widget on top. Can you please guide me as how to get these beautiful shelves?
    Thanks in advance.
    This HD version hasn't made it to the stores yet so I assume you're talking about the 3G version...

I haven't updated the 3G version with the shelves and all the other cool stuff I've done to this new hi- res version yet but will soon... If you want, PM me your email address and I'll send you the shelves....

And THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your support by the way... I haven't been able to be as attentive as i used to be because of the exponential increase in emails and requests over the past few weeks (not to mention my crazy, hectic brick-and-mortar world...) -- but I will never stop thanking every one of you for your continued support - it means the world to me that so many of you appreciate my obsession with taking Mr Job's work and making it oh so much better

ROCK JUST PUT THE THEME UP!!! here we go!!!
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-09-05 at 07:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

luvtat2z (2010-09-06)

Thanks again. PM sent.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to luvtat2z For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-09-09)

Thanks

1derful HD is now available on Cydia too -- yipee

I tried ssh'ing to get the weather to work but nothing came up to edit ): help!!

Default Great theme what a nice work
    hi,

i like the theme very much, some icons are not themed and i am looking for the psd file where i can find it.

and i am also looking for the sb settings file cant find it in the theme.

thx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to schani For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-09-09)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by schani View Post
    hi,

i like the theme very much, some icons are not themed and i am looking for the psd file where i can find it.

and i am also looking for the sb settings file cant find it in the theme.

thx
    i had to leave the psds out as well as the sbsettings and loading screens - those are seperate free downloads - just go to cydia or rock and search "1derful" and you'll see those two add-on packages there... these iPhone 4 themes are so big in size (the base theme is 50mb) so we can't include everything in one package like we used to on the old phone's platform.

Here's the psd for the icons
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-09-09 at 03:25 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Where is SBSettings?
    I downloaded the theme from rock, but do not see any SBSettings theme as mentioned on the first page. When I SSH into the main theme itself, it is not there. Am I missing something?? Maybe I'm lost

DISREGARD! I found my way to Cydia and downloaded it
    Last edited by ACSS; 2010-09-08 at 06:25 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ACSS For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-09-08)

Thanks

Thank goodness WeatherIcon by the amazing David Ashman is now functional with the iPhone 4 -- I like the weather widget, but I've always been more partial to WeatherIcon... I worked on it last night, added some different weather images and themed it to my icon and will be submitting it as a separate free download at the stores later today if anyone's interested

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Getting my ipod touch 4 very soon. Expect some HD screenshots of this theme from me

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ViiOLENT.HD// View Post
    Getting my ipod touch 4 very soon. Expect some HD screenshots of this theme from me
    thanks Viiolent -- we'll make use of that "HD" in your name before long...

I got your PM too, and I agree......

@TCcentex

i tried to use the psd file to change some icons by myself ( Wi Fi Sync, Siax, iTalk) but its not working proper.

at first the icon inside the apps are with n o image like most of the appstore icons (How to make them visible, i knew a way for my 3g with graphicconverter but i dont remember how)

And the app "siax" and "italk" dont have an CFBundleIdentifier so i cannot change them with your method.

do you know a way?

thx

Thanks

@TCcentex

i tried to use the psd file to change some icons by myself ( Wi Fi Sync, Siax, iTalk) but its not working proper.

at first the icon inside the apps are with n o image like most of the appstore icons (How to make them visible, i knew a way for my 3g with graphicconverter but i dont remember how)

And the app "siax" and "italk" dont have an CFBundleIdentifier so i cannot change them with your method.

do you know a way?

thx
    i'm not following you on the "no image" thing... - can you expand on that for me? And for the cydia apps not in the CFBundleIdentifier list, SSH into your phone with this path: private/var/stash/applications -- then scroll down until you see the app in question (appname.app). Copy that file to your computer, delete all the pngs inside but the icon, and replace it with your custom icon. Drop it in the "folders" folder in the theme (don't use the "bundles" when using this method...) and away you go

thank you for the fast answer.

the no image thing is when i copy an icon.png on my computer some of the icons are just gray with no "image" and when i open it with graphisconverter that tells image semms to be damaged.

i remember that appstore apps or apple apps have a "saved" icon that you cannot see when you download it via ssh.

so in the siax app are an icon named siax-icon.png but it is just grey and i tried it to GŁnther Hieszange the icon inside the appfolder (did a bak file from the original) but also no effect.

maybe it is the wrong one.

do you know siax?

Do you have any other wallpapers for the weather?
    Thanks

Thanks

thank you for the fast answer.

the no image thing is when i copy an icon.png on my computer some of the icons are just gray with no "image" and when i open it with graphisconverter that tells image semms to be damaged.

i remember that appstore apps or apple apps have a "saved" icon that you cannot see when you download it via ssh.

so in the siax app are an icon named siax-icon.png but it is just grey and i tried it to GŁnther Hieszange the icon inside the appfolder (did a bak file from the original) but also no effect.

maybe it is the wrong one.

do you know siax?
    i apologize for taking so long to respond to your question - the blank icons are actually optimized images that that i used a program called "iPhoneFixpng" to convert them to readable images on my computer. You can also copy the images to your camera-roll within your photos app using iFile and then email them to yourself which works as well

Quote Originally Posted by dirtbmxer View Post
    Do you have any other wallpapers for the weather?
    Thanks
    yes sir i do - the alternate wallpapers for the weather widget can actually be found within the weather widget's files using this path : private/var/stash/themes/ 1derfulHDweatherwidget.theme/ AltWPs... if you have trouble accessing them i'd be happy to post them here too. Just keep in mind that low-res wallpapers have to be utilized at this time with the weather widgets so the image quality will be good, but not as good as the wallpaper images that are loaded into your camera-roll when you initially downloaded the theme

My iPhone is a Part of Me whtnite's Avatar
    Thanks

I downloaded 1derful for iPhone 4 but didn't get the wallpapers added to my camera roll, am I not doing something right? BTW theme rocks Thanks!!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to whtnite For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-09-13)

Quote Originally Posted by whtnite View Post
    I downloaded 1derful for iPhone 4 but didn't get the wallpapers added to my camera roll, am I not doing something right? BTW theme rocks Thanks!!
    their in a seperate folder inside the theme.. they wont automatically go into your camera roll

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DevouredDreams For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-09-13), whtnite (2010-09-12)

Thanks

Here's what the lockscreen of a Redskins fan stuck in San Antonio, Texas (Cowboys country) looks like

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whtnite View Post
    I need to look into this because they should be loading on your camera roll when you download... If you need them feel free to send me your email address and I'll send them to you
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-09-13 at 01:16 AM.

Nice way to end the half! =) Jets 2morrow! LOL

Im getting beat up pritty bad in the thread I knew i shoulda kept my mouth shut...but its so hard somtimes...thanks for trying to help! =)

27. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-09-13)

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast