Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Swipester

Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Thanks

This theme looks awesome, it's gna suit the White i4 so well, sadly like many I couldn't wait and have a black one. Any chance of doing it with a black twist aswell? Lol not being rude or anything

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!

OH also wanted to see if you were going to be able to use GridLock with this now. Seems like it would be a REALLY easy way to put the icons where you want them

is this theme still in the works or is it dead?
    I'd Rather Be Hated For Who I Am Than Loved for Who I'm Not

All the files are done, but I don't have it on my iPhone anymore. I could probably write an install instruction, but it may not be accurate.

I'll post everything just so people who want it can have it. It will be open source until I work on it again. Feel free to post any mods or better instructions if you use it.

Check back in a few days for the files

Will do Sir, that will be sweet. I'm sure set up wouldn't be that difficult. Much appreciated it

Thanks
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

Looks pretty sweet.
    My latest theme - -

Download link is now available in the first post. I am leaving the fate of this theme up to you guys. Happy theming

Default categories
    anyone get categories to change to the icons?

Edit: Never mind just had to turn on summer mode
    Last edited by trinititan; 2010-10-02 at 06:22 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to trinititan For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (2010-10-02)

Did you get everything set up correctly? Are the instructions missing anything?

I just realized I forgot to say that you need to hold down the category with the big icon until it wiggles to get it's image on top of the main app.

Smile Sweet Theme
    No Sir, the instructions were pretty clear. I had summer board turned off for another theme I had on my phone. But once I cleared up that issue I was rolling.
    I've played around and combined this theme with two others. The icons are from TimelessHD and the Game icon is from the original White Apple that I had on my 3gs.

I'm thinking of putting the a blank icon for the messages app so that way I can leave it on top of the category so you can see the badge. As it is right now the category icon (the iMac)hides it.

I'm still playing around with the layout of everything but thanks a lot Sir. I love this theme.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0217-1-.png   -img_0219-1-.png   -img_0220-1-.png   -img_0221-1-.png   -img_0222-1-.png   -img_0223-1-.png  
    Last edited by trinititan; 2010-10-03 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Updated screenshots

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

trinititan (2010-10-03)

Cant get it to work at all

What issues exactly are u having?

Icons wont change, i have no games, and the wallpaper part

Well the games icon is not included I ordered it from another theme.

The wallpaper I followed the instructions and got it to work but I have another way. I borrowed the wallpaper.HTML file from another theme and renamed the wallpaper overlay and it worked too. I'll upload that file tomorrow.

As for the icons not changing, do you mean all the icons or just the category icons?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

miketwothree (2010-10-03)

Just the category icons

Make sure summerboard is turned on in winterboard
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by trinititan; 2010-10-03 at 04:40 PM. Reason: wallpaper html added

Tried everything still Can't get them to change. And t got the wallpaper but the dot image still doesn't move across the top. I followed all the instructions just as written.

well the dots come with category icons so that explains the dots. The dots aren't on the wallpaper.

Ive taken screenshots of my themes folder and see if yours looks the same. Also remember when you name the categories just use spaces DO NOT put in the " marks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0226-1-.png   -img_0227-1-.png  
    Last edited by trinititan; 2010-10-03 at 07:58 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast