Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1171

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA RELEASED]iCatalyst HD

I install this on my 3gs include all icatalyst things from cydia, but why sms buble still not look like the screenshot? It's still original buble. And how to make lockscreen animated, cause i set wallpaper, all the choice is static wallpaper? Forgive me if my question look stupid, im still newbie guys.

Quote Originally Posted by arie_armando View Post
    I install this on my 3gs include all icatalyst things from cydia, but why sms buble still not look like the screenshot? It's still original buble. And how to make lockscreen animated, cause i set wallpaper, all the choice is static wallpaper? Forgive me if my question look stupid, im still newbie guys.
    if your on 4.1 the sms bubbles have to be renamed with the ~iphone after the @2x

Yeah i'm on 4.1. But when i checked on icatalyst hd.theme/bundles/com.apple.chatkit/.... All files there have ~iphone after the @2x. Any solution please?

Green Apple
    Thanks

I guess there will not come any new update for this theme :-/

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Seems like the theme is dying ...

Thanks

I don't think I missed anything, but was the color mod's ever released?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Yeah it is dying and the loading screens are still not working...

Long time no talk everyone. I've had tonputnall my projects on hold for the "e is for ezra" theme I have had a hand in. If you haven't seen it please check it out it has been stickied. Having said that. What's in thebworks

Im going to be rolling out one at a time color mods, loading screen fix and as a new project porting this theme to work with an iPad.

Thanks for everyones support and hope you can understand my absence from the thread

10. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

Dark_Ninja (2010-12-09)

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    Long time no talk everyone. I've had tonputnall my projects on hold for the "e is for ezra" theme I have had a hand in. If you haven't seen it please check it out it has been stickied. Having said that. What's in thebworks

Im going to be rolling out one at a time color mods, loading screen fix and as a new project porting this theme to work with an iPad.

Thanks for everyones support and hope you can understand my absence from the thread
    YES!!! Let green be first
    And e for ezra theme looks awesome too!
    "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not"

Default icatalyst HD weather
    hey guys, i was wondering if anyone can help me with this problem i've been having. i switched to the location to yahoo weather with the location CAXX0295 which is missisauga ontario. the weather and temperature are all correct but it always shows day time for some reason... can anyone help?

i have problem i purchese icatalyst from cydia for me iphone 4 ios 4.2.1 but dont appear for use on winterboard, what i need to made for install it???

Quote Originally Posted by icemanredbaron View Post
    hey guys, i was wondering if anyone can help me with this problem i've been having. i switched to the location to yahoo weather with the location CAXX0295 which is missisauga ontario. the weather and temperature are all correct but it always shows day time for some reason... can anyone help?
    I'm not sure on weather widget issues as i didn't code it :/

Quote Originally Posted by sadicus View Post
    i have problem i purchese icatalyst from cydia for me iphone 4 ios 4.2.1 but dont appear for use on winterboard, what i need to made for install it???
    Keep trying. The theme should download just fine, but the theme hasn't been Ported to 4.2 yet

16. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

sadicus (2010-12-09)

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    And lastly new clock widget for lockscreen. Seems to be cleaner code. We will see tomorrow
    how i can put my imagen on this lockscreen=? thx

Guys I need help!!!! I got this theme but when I enabled the lockscreen HTML5 wallpaper thingy the wallpaper doesn't come up.. only the frame around the wallpaper and a questionmark with a blue box around it shows up.. help?

Quote Originally Posted by mrnachos38 View Post
    Guys I need help!!!! I got this theme but when I enabled the lockscreen HTML5 wallpaper thingy the wallpaper doesn't come up.. only the frame around the wallpaper and a questionmark with a blue box around it shows up.. help?
    Are you on 4.2?

I got this theme and many icons are not themed.... Can someone please explain to me what I can do to theme them, thanks!

i think its cuz its not updated to 4.2.1... but i could be wrong.

Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast