Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1171

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [BETA RELEASED]iCatalyst HD

  1. #1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Khazar View Post
    Still changed nothing for me. I have 3GS so no retina package is there too. I tried both hd weather over and under the no retina patch. Here is a pic how it looks now:
    Make sure summerboard mode is off as well. And yes try unchecking all themes and then Respring then select the themes and Respring

  2. #1042
    Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    I totally agree . Although you haven't seen my new theme yet.

    For those who haven't here is a teaser
    Nice..love those icons..

    Hey Suby..let me send you a few of my special carbon fiber patterns..they might look a lil better than that one in the screenie...ill package them up and post them for ya in a pm..
    Last edited by Dark_Ninja; 2010-11-12 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

  3. #1043
    Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    .theme>Bundles
    Posts
    2,344
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ninja View Post
    Nice..love those icons..

    Hey Suby..let me send you a few of my special carbon fiber patterns..they might look a lil better than that one in the screenie...ill package them up and post them for ya in a pm..
    You should definitely send me them too

  4. #1044
    Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    Make sure summerboard mode is off as well. And yes try unchecking all themes and then Respring then select the themes and Respring
    Could there be a problem with an app for example parallax(like apps that are directly influencing the wallpaper or something like that)? Because I really did everything you told me. BTW where would hd weather go: over non-retina or under non-retina-package?

  5. #1045
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    FFM, Germany
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I would like to eliminate the shade on suby's lockscreen as well. But there is no "...overlay.png" or something in the lockscreen bundle folder.

    Please some1 advise

  6. #1046
    Quote Originally Posted by ViiOLENT.HD// View Post
    You should definitely send me them too
    I sure will lol..

    EDIT: PM's have been sent, I also have a few more good patterns if you decide you would like some more lol.
    Last edited by Dark_Ninja; 2010-11-12 at 09:23 AM.
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

  7. #1047
    Quote Originally Posted by Khazar View Post
    Could there be a problem with an app for example parallax(like apps that are directly influencing the wallpaper or something like that)? Because I really did everything you told me. BTW where would hd weather go: over non-retina or under non-retina-package?
    Parallax does not support HTML wallpapers. That is your problem

  8. #1048
    Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    Parallax does not support HTML wallpapers. That is your problem
    Well that wasn't so hard was it?
    Also it makes way more sense than un-/checking and respringing till I die.

  9. #1049
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    I totally agree . Although you haven't seen my new theme yet.

    For those who haven't here is a teaser
    Cant wait for this ^_^

  10. #1050
    @subywrex:
    What is influencing Lockinfo in the Animated Lockscreen Package? I can't make out in the filesystem what is responsible for handling that.(since I'm using directly the iPhone I don't have a good overview)

  11. #1051
    Quote Originally Posted by Khazar View Post
    @subywrex:
    What is influencing Lockinfo in the Animated Lockscreen Package? I can't make out in the filesystem what is responsible for handling that.(since I'm using directly the iPhone I don't have a good overview)
    Lockscreen animation is HTML 5 has nothing to do with lock info. Maybe I'm miss understood the question

  12. #1052
    Suby..any updates on the color mods? And will you be making a pink version? lol my wife wants to know
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

  13. #1053
    Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    I totally agree . Although you haven't seen my new theme yet.

    For those who haven't here is a teaser
    Holy ****

    I want it!

  14. #1054
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,615
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 549 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    I totally agree . Although you haven't seen my new theme yet.

    For those who haven't here is a teaser
    Hi Suby

    How close are you to releasing this ?

    It is very good looking, are you going to release on beta or straight to Cydia ?

    if on betta how do i become part part of your beta team.

    Thanks
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  15. #1055
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ninja View Post
    Suby..any updates on the color mods? And will you be making a pink version? lol my wife wants to know
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    Hi Suby

    How close are you to releasing this ?

    It is very good looking, are you going to release on beta or straight to Cydia ?

    if on betta how do i become part part of your beta team.

    Thanks

    + 1

    any respring.png?

    for those using the non-retina version for you text bubbles to work make sure you rename the following to this one in iCatalyst_HD-Non-Retina.theme/bundles/com.apple.chatkit......


    Balloon_1~iphone
    Balloon_2~iphone
    ImageBubbleMaskUntailed~iphone
    ImageBubbleMask~iphone
    ImageBubbleUntailed-Green~iphone
    ImageBubble~iphone
    input-field-cover~iphone
    MessageEntryBG~iphone
    PhotoButton~iphone
    select-media-bubble~iphone
    select-text-bubble~iphone
    SendButtonPressed~iphone
    SendButton~iphone
    ImageBubbleUntailed~iphone

  16. #1056
    This may have already been covered in this thread but there's 71 pages to look through and i cant find it when searching but does anybody know how to change the notification badge colour for the applications? Been trying to find the appropriate file to modify by SSHing to my phone but no luck

  17. #1057
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Cologne, Germany
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    I still need support in this loading screens issue! They're still no working! Please Help!

    Thanks!!

  18. #1058
    Any new updates/mods planned? JW as i love this theme and would love to see some addons.
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

  19. #1059
    Quote Originally Posted by PrnStR View Post
    I still need support in this loading screens issue! They're still no working! Please Help!

    Thanks!!
    can you show a screenshot of your winterboard? make sure iCatalyst-Standard loading images.theme is above iCatalyst_HD.theme.

    i do have some moments that loading screen won't appear but not always.

    at suby.....

    can we request icon now?

  20. #1060
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Cologne, Germany
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    The Stnadard-loading Screens are above iCatalyst Theme - still not working!

Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •