Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA RELEASED]iCatalyst HD

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moochermaulucci View Post
    First, let me say that I love the theme; thanks for all the hard work.

I don't think this has been asked yet, sorry if it has, but is it possible to theme bitesms, and if so, is that something that you've thought about doing?
    Mine is theme'd... Does your's look different?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shanks12 View Post
    Mine is theme'd... Does your's look different?

Sorry, I didn't clarify. Yes, my icon is themed perfectly; I meant is it possible to theme the app's actual interface, like the native app is themed?

Quote Originally Posted by moochermaulucci View Post
    Sorry, I didn't clarify. Yes, my icon is themed perfectly; I meant is it possible to theme the app's actual interface, like the native app is themed?
    Not sure what you mean

Thanks
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

I just have a few issues at the minute (hopefully someone / the theme creator can answer these):

- Why does the weather widget goto 'Loading' everytime I close the Ipod app for a few minutes before loading the correct data (doesn't do this with any other app)

- Loading screens are still not working for me on the iPhone 4.

- SMS bubbles have gone back to default style since I upgraded to 4.1.

I have an iPod touch 4gen... will there be a videos and gamecenter icon added? Also I've tried adding them myself with iFile but cant get it to work.. anyone want to offer some help?

Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post

- SMS bubbles have gone back to default style since I upgraded to 4.1.
    -Known issue
    Last edited by er1ck; 2010-10-18 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by er1ck View Post

-Known issue
    Yeah, but is there an ETA on when it will be fixed? Just wanted to put it out there that it is still outstanding. I haven't seen the theme creator state if / when it will be fixed.

The weather widget problem is the one that I think is the most curious issue I have.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    Not sure what you mean
    Nevermind. I'm dumb. I guess it is themed. I was talking about the text bubbles and background, but when I went to take a screenshot, I saw that the theme was already applied.

You see, I tried the theme after I first updated to 4.1 a few days ago, and it didn't work properly for some reason. It wasn't masking the icons at all and the bitesms bubbles and background weren't themed either. I tried it again yesterday, and everything seemed to work correctly (except the actual text bubbles as people have previously stated); I had just forgotten to check Bitesms again. Everything but the bubbles is now themed properly.

Sorry for confusing posts.

iPhone? More like MyPhone big_frog's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Preliminary LockScreen

This is probably going to be my last "double image" lockscreen... don't want to keep repeating myself, lol.
    hi, just wondering where can i find that wallpapaer of course without the girl..thanks

Quote Originally Posted by big_frog View Post
    hi, just wondering where can i find that wallpapaer of course without the girl..thanks
    You can find in cydia "icatalyst hd lockscreens"

The picture if the girl is what ever picture you have set in settings to be your lockscreen

10. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

big_frog (2010-10-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    Not anymore

can you share that wallpaper please,is so cool....

Green Apple
    Thanks

I want bubbles and loading screens back :-(

My iPhone is a Part of Me ufcsean's Avatar
    Thanks

Where are the wallpapers for this...they're not working on my iphone 4

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PrnStR View Post
    I want bubbles and loading screens back :-(
    Yep, Kinda sucks upgrading to 4.1

Kinda miss the SMS theme

People whine too much.....this theme is by far the best out there.

I bought from cydia today. I don't see iCatalyst weather and lockscreen, red, blue and green wallpaper. Please help

anyone need the updated 4.1 sms theme let me know ive done it on my own time for all of you just pm me and ill send you the link ok.. just remember to thank me

edit: no more do you have to pm me here you all go all i ask for is thanks and credit if you repost i know its not much of a credit but at least i did it for those who need it

4.1 SMS FIX CLICK HERE

also im taking no credit for suby's work just the update file for sms
    Last edited by DevouredDreams; 2010-10-19 at 07:29 AM.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DevouredDreams For This Useful Post:

moochermaulucci (2010-10-19), smudge9123 (2010-10-22), Waverley73 (2010-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tbo134 View Post
    People whine too much.....this theme is by far the best out there.
    We know it is the best - thats why we bought it. There are just a few issues at the moment going unattended.

Suby mentioned yesterday I think why he has been away - totally understand that family comes first, always. Just wanted to keep the issues current (is worth it as someone above has already fixed the SMS bubble thing for 4.1). It's all good.

*I forgot to mention the album art fix that suby mentioned a week or so ago that he was going to implement.

Quote Originally Posted by big_frog View Post
    ok here it is the gamecenter without the white border....

wwhoooppps i name it wrong, is [email protected], so fix it when you apply it....
    Dude, I don't know what I am doing wrong here but when I use the icon you attached on this post it still has a white border.... I feel like I am pulling my hair out at the minute...

I have then even tried to open it in photoshop and get rid of the white border myself (it clearly is there when I open it). It looks like the border on the outside of the darker border is transparent but when I ssh it into my phone... that damn white border is still there.

Help would be appreciated here.
    Last edited by Waverley73; 2010-10-19 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    We know it is the best - thats why we bought it. There are just a few issues at the moment going unattended.

Suby mentioned yesterday I think why he has been away - totally understand that family comes first, always. Just wanted to keep the issues current (is worth it as someone above has already fixed the SMS bubble thing for 4.1). It's all good.

*I forgot to mention the album art fix that suby mentioned a week or so ago that he was going to implement.

Dude, I don't know what I am doing wrong here but when I use the icon you attached on this post it still has a white border.... I feel like I am pulling my hair out at the minute...

I have then even tried to open it in photoshop and get rid of the white border myself (it clearly is there when I open it). It looks like the border on the outside of the darker border is transparent but when I ssh it into my phone... that damn white border is still there.

Help would be appreciated here.
    sorry to hear that , i going to zip the icon so you can download it , ok......

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to big_frog For This Useful Post:

moochermaulucci (2010-10-19), Waverley73 (2010-10-19)

Ok everyone things have calmed down at home. Sick, daughters first birthday, work schedule change, yadayada.

Will be getting back to updating this tonight. Sorry for the long wait. Hope you all can understand.

Thank you for keeping the issues alive. Or I would forget.

I've also been working on a new theme a preview should be out soon. This one will be better than Icatalyst. Especially for those wanting a different look other than square

Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast