Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA RELEASED]iCatalyst HD

Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    No worries at all mate. Will keen an eye out for an update.

BTW, loving the limera1n jb. Now jailbroken forever baby!!!!

EDIT: I have just noticed something since updating to 4.1 my sms bubbles have gone back to the default appearance (despite me making sure that the theme is selected in winterboard). Any ideas on whats happened?
    File names have changed slightly for 4.1 updating tonight. Also the folderbackgrouds have not been figured out yet that I know of. Update for that as soon as I know what to fix

With the latest email I received, that upgrade did not fix the inverted calc. And after trying to install on 4.1 I see now that its not setup for 4.1 yet correct?

The theme is the best out there BTW. Everyone I show loves it.

Is it possible for you to send us a download link for a deb file? To autoinstall with cydia?

I see that some posters have the red theme. Do i have to be a beta to get the colored themes? Or is there another way?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yonikkia View Post
    I see that some posters have the red theme. Do i have to be a beta to get the colored themes? Or is there another way?
    Last I heard, he was going to putting the Colored mod's on Cydia soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanks12 View Post
    Last I heard, he was going to putting the Colored mod's on Cydia soon.
    Color mods should be soon. However to not flood your winterboard with 20 themes just for Icatalyst it will only color the main theme standard lock screen and weather widget. Loaders and custom lock screens will remain blue. If I did it any other way there would be wayyyyy to many things in winterboard.

I may post on the forums individual downloads for each lockscreen or mod

Quote Originally Posted by jbertz View Post
    With the latest email I received, that upgrade did not fix the inverted calc. And after trying to install on 4.1 I see now that its not setup for 4.1 yet correct?

The theme is the best out there BTW. Everyone I show loves it.

Is it possible for you to send us a download link for a deb file? To autoinstall with cydia?
    I'll send out another link tonight for the fix. Sorry for that

i purchased the theme off cydia and i don't have the wallpaper...could you please upload it?

Quote Originally Posted by yonikkia View Post
    i purchased the theme off cydia and i don't have the wallpaper...could you please upload it?
    Wallpapers are installed in settings>wallpapers>wallpapers

thanks

Hey Sub, what do you think about a matching blue marble like tap to unlock button whenever the 4.1 jailbreak mess settles down? I just love the blue marble color you've done with this theme and would love to see it used everywhere possible. Plus, I've always preferred tap to unlock. Whaddya think? Thanks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

My messaging still has the default bubbles. Weird.

My iPhone is a Part of Me doomsday116's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Butchern1 View Post
    My messaging still has the default bubbles. Weird.
    Same here..

SUBYWREX:
    can you possibly add more HD loading screens please. iRealSMS,Netflix,Modmyi,Shazam(RED,Chase,Citibank. ..thx
    Last edited by doomsday116; 2010-10-12 at 04:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

^^ that's a problem if your on 4.1. SMS bubble don't get themed.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by doomsday116 View Post
    Same here..

SUBYWREX:
    can you possibly add more HD loading screens please. iRealSMS,Netflix,Modmyi,Shazam(RED,Chase,Citibank. ..thx
    Loading screens working again? On my iPhone only the settings loading screen is working but not the rest..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PrnStR View Post
    Loading screens working again? On my iPhone only the settings loading screen is working but not the rest..
    No, not working yet...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Sorry for the delay guys got distracted with family stuff last couple days

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    Color mods should be soon. However to not flood your winterboard with 20 themes just for Icatalyst it will only color the main theme standard lock screen and weather widget. Loaders and custom lock screens will remain blue. If I did it any other way there would be wayyyyy to many things in winterboard.

I may post on the forums individual downloads for each lockscreen or mod

I think that if u do a color mod it should be a complete color mod.Not half way here and there. I love your theme over any other theme out there for the iPhone 4. I would gladly wait for a badd *** complete RED mod.I'm sure your color mods will be worth the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by doomsday116 View Post
    I think that if u do a color mod it should be a complete color mod.Not half way here and there. I love your theme over any other theme out there for the iPhone 4. I would gladly wait for a badd *** complete RED mod.I'm sure your color mods will be worth the wait.

There are just issues with a lot of stuff when doing that. The theme it's self will be color modded but probably not all the addons. The loading screens would have to be recreated one by one. I couldnt do a color batch on those.

If I did a color mod for the theme abs all the addons your winterboard would look like this

Icat weather
    Icat suby lock green
    Icat suby lock red
    Icat suby lock pink
    Icat suby lock
    Icat knit lock green
    Icat Knit lock red
    Icat knit lock pink
    Icat knit lock
    Icat loading hd green
    Icat loading hd red
    Icat loading hd pink
    Icat loading hd
    Icat loading standard green
    Icat loading standard red
    Icat loading standard pink
    Icat loading standard
    Icat hd green
    Icat hd red
    Icat hd pink
    Icat hd

There for I will do these addon color mods one at a tine and post them free here.

It's not that in half arsing anything I'm just going about it logically

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    There are just issues with a lot of stuff when doing that. The theme it's self will be color modded but probably not all the addons. The loading screens would have to be recreated one by one. I couldnt do a color batch on those.

If I did a color mod for the theme abs all the addons your winterboard would look like this

Icat weather
    Icat suby lock green
    Icat suby lock red
    Icat suby lock pink
    Icat suby lock
    Icat knit lock green
    Icat Knit lock red
    Icat knit lock pink
    Icat knit lock
    Icat loading hd green
    Icat loading hd red
    Icat loading hd pink
    Icat loading hd
    Icat loading standard green
    Icat loading standard red
    Icat loading standard pink
    Icat loading standard
    Icat hd green
    Icat hd red
    Icat hd pink
    Icat hd

There for I will do these addon color mods one at a tine and post them free here.

It's not that in half arsing anything I'm just going about it logically
    Yeah your right that is a LOT of stuff...see what happeneds when you create a badd *** theme...Everyone including myself wants custom things...lol...Well keep up the great work and I'm sure what ever you end up doing will be perfect. Thx again for this theme.Works well on 4.1 except for the mms bubbles

I know this question has been asked a few times but really no real answer, I love the theme and the weather add-on but would love it a whole lot more if the weather had the time and date like the screen shots, if someone or the creator wants to share how I would appreciate it

Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast