Page 40 of 59 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA RELEASED]iCatalyst HD

Awesome theme... Working smoothly on my 3GS.

Are there supposed to be related sounds to go with the theme or have I overlooked them somehow?
    Last edited by 316hepster; 2010-10-06 at 03:56 AM.

Not all loading screen are working on 3G 4.0. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by 316hepster View Post
    Awesome theme... Working smoothly on my 3GS.

Are there supposed to be related sounds to go with the theme or have I overlooked them somehow?
    Haven't found anything I like yet

Quote Originally Posted by sidneyfrank1977 View Post
    Not all loading screen are working on 3G 4.0. Any ideas?
    Loadin screens haven't been uploaded to cydia yet. Mmi was having trouble Downloadkng the file to host.

Hey man, great theme. Not sure why I haven't told you this yet ;p

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldinho10 View Post
    Hey man, great theme. Not sure why I haven't told you this yet ;p
    Because it goes with out saying lol. Thank man glad you like it!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sidneyfrank1977 View Post
    Can you please tell me how to changee my location in weather.
    Man... are you serious, go back probably less than 20 posts and you can find the answer..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Suby, I was wondering if you could take a look at something..

I was wondering if you could change the color on phone numbers posted in texts.. I figured it would be in the CSS, but I didn't want to mess with that stuff. Here is what I am talking about..

blown up it is easier to read, but on the phone, you like need to hold the phone at an angle... although that doesn't really help lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shanks12 View Post
    Man... are you serious, go back probably less than 20 posts and you can find the answer..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Suby, I was wondering if you could take a look at something..

I was wondering if you could change the color on phone numbers posted in texts.. I figured it would be in the CSS, but I didn't want to mess with that stuff. Here is what I am talking about..

blown up it is easier to read, but on the phone, you like need to hold the phone at an angle... although that doesn't really help lol
    Nope unfortunately this is one thing that can't be messed with on themes I wish we could change text colors. Would open more possibilities on stuff

9. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-10-06)

Thanks

Ahh gotcha... Oh well, I can deal with it.. Other than that Great work man.. looking forward to color mods.. although not sure it gets any better than the blue..

Quote Originally Posted by Shanks12 View Post
    Ahh gotcha... Oh well, I can deal with it.. Other than that Great work man.. looking forward to color mods.. although not sure it gets any better than the blue..
    Lol maybe the red is almost as good but not as good

Thanks
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

Can someone pleeeeaaase answer this. I have just made this icon for Pkt Weather (so it doesn't cover up the weather widget:

How exactly do I get it to replace the existing icon? Do I create a new folder in the Folders directory of the theme? If so do I just name it PktWeather.app?

Please help.

-icon2.png
    Last edited by Waverley73; 2010-10-06 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    Can someone pleeeeaaase answer this. I have just made this icon for Pkt Weather (so it doesn't cover up the weather widget:

How exactly do I get it to replace the existing icon? Do I create a new folder in the Folders directory of the theme? If so do I just name it PktWeather.app?

Please help.

-icon2.png
    I think (haven't done it myself) you have to navigate to /private/var/stash/Themes/iCatalyst_HD.theme/Bundles/

Search for PktWeather. (don't know what it's called haven't got it)

There should be a file called icon.png.

Save it somewhere safe.

Paste the new file twice and name them icon.png and [email protected].

Respring and see if it works.

If not then copy the original back in and wait for someone else to respond.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply tomthumb. I have checked in that location and there is no folder that relates to the app I am talking about. In previous themes I have had replacing an icon was super easy - there always was an icon folder in the theme setup and I used to do it all the time.

Could someone please help?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

Thanks for the reply tomthumb. I have checked in that location and there is no folder that relates to the app I am talking about. In previous themes I have had replacing an icon was super easy - there always was an icon folder in the theme setup and I used to do it all the time.

Could someone please help?
    iPhone 4 themes don't use the "Icons" folder in the main theme folder anymore, all the icons go in the corresponding Folders or Bundles file. This is how you'll find that app on your phone:

SSH into the device and go to Private/Var/Stash/Applications/... then scroll down until you see the name of your app (this applies to Cydia apps which I assume your app is...). copy and paste the entire "appname.app" folder into iCatalyst's "Folder" file in the main theme folder (you'll see a few other "appname.app" folders in there too...). Now go into the app folder you just moved to the theme and paste your icon over the existing icon.png or [email protected] and respring

Thanks

Thanks Ccentex. The app is from the AppStore - does that make a difference?

Thanks

Thanks Ccentex. The app is from the AppStore - does that make a difference?
    yes -- this theme uses a mask and shadow to auto-create app-store icons so you can't acheive what you're trying to do with any app store apps - even if you paste your cropped icon in the app's folder the auto-create will still make one and you'll have a freakazoid icon... You'll want to pick a cydia store app and make your revisions to the icon on it to acheive this.

edit -- native apps like the phone, settings, photos, etc will also work because they don't work with the auto-skinning like the cydia apps either
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-10-06 at 11:19 PM.

Thanks

Ok, I saw in this thread that someone did it for Settings. That's a default iPhone app but I would think it was an auto create one too..

Thanks

Ok, I saw in this thread that someone did it for Settings. That's a default iPhone app but I would think it was an auto create one too..
    i edited my last post 1 minute before you posted this one to mention exactly that -- on the iPhone 4 because we did away with the Icons folder to allow summerboard mode to be turned off, Cydia Store apps and Native Apps require a themed icon placed in the corresponding Bundles or Folders file to show up - they do not autocreate. Basically, every app that doesn't show an "x" box on it to delete when you press and hold down the icons to jiggle and move them around is an icon that you can apply these changes to.

Thanks

No worries.

Looks like I will have to just use the cut down version of settings and move that to the corner where the weather widget is. So I just find the Settings folder and replace it per your above instructions?

EDIT: Ok, I cannot find the Settings folder to put the cut-down icon. Help would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by Waverley73; 2010-10-07 at 12:52 AM.

Hi TCcentex,

I would like to know if you have the PSD file for the homebackground for the weather mod? If so can I have it?

Page 40 of 59 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast