Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA RELEASED]iCatalyst HD

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hogs4Life View Post
    Is there a way to change how often the weather updates?

I coulda swore I remember reading somewhere its on 60 or 90 minute updates and there was an easy way to edit it to whatever you want with iFile but maybe I was dreaming as I can't find it.
    Library > Themes > iCatalyst HD Weather.theme > configureMe.js

then Edit > change the section at the bottom... then save and respring

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shanks12 For This Useful Post:

Hogs4Life (2010-10-04)

I'm tempted to use Yahoo Weather, anyone else using it over Accu?

What does "Yahoo Weather does not return values for the forcast for coming days" mean? Only part that confuses me.

I switched to Yahoo Weather over Accu as I was having quite a bit of trouble with Accu.

My phone hadn't updated the temperature or theme since probably 4pm or so. I tried respringing, and it replaced my city name with Not Found, so then I put in my zip code and it said Unavailable.

That was that, switched to Yahoo and boom loaded faster after respring and was updated.

If you're also having trouble like this, you might want to switch to Yahoo.
    Last edited by Hogs4Life; 2010-10-04 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Hogs4Life View Post
    I'm tempted to use Yahoo Weather, anyone else using it over Accu?

What does "Yahoo Weather does not return values for the forcast for coming days" mean? Only part that confuses me.

I switched to Yahoo Weather over Accu as I was having quite a bit of trouble with Accu.

My phone hadn't updated the temperature or theme since probably 4pm or so. I tried respringing, and it replaced my city name with Not Found, so then I put in my zip code and it said Unavailable.

That was that, switched to Yahoo and boom loaded faster after respring and was updated.

If you're also having trouble like this, you might want to switch to Yahoo.
    When you use yahoo weather I beleive you have to have some kind of location code

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    When you use yahoo weather I beleive you have to have some kind of location code
    I just entered my Zip Code and it worked like a charm.

Seems to update faster after a respring, and I was having problems with Accu not updating and giving error messages after a respring.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pronup View Post
    Grimlock requested the settings icon that I made, so here it is!

This is what the icon looks like on the screen. I added a little shadow on this version, which I think looks a little better.

Is someone able to please do the same as the above (cut the corner so it doesn't cover up part of the weather widget for the attached icon? It is a screenshot of Pocket Weather from itunes, cropped so not sure if the resolution is the right size or not.

BTW I am still using 4 columns:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Waverley73; 2010-10-04 at 03:34 PM.

Everyone looking for non retina version I would start checking cydia Monday afternoon

It will be a free package for people that have purchased the iPhone 4 version

Tonight is the night

I'm not sure if I understand this correctly, but if not please correct me. The CSS files for the weather widget are possible configurations for the display of the weather, location, temp, etc.. text, right? Is there a place that shows screenshots of different CSS setups? Id like to see screenshots of different places on the wallpaper to display the weather info text and how to modify them to suit preferences.

Quote Originally Posted by adamfsu View Post
    I'm not sure if I understand this correctly, but if not please correct me. The CSS files for the weather widget are possible configurations for the display of the weather, location, temp, etc.. text, right? Is there a place that shows screenshots of different CSS setups? Id like to see screenshots of different places on the wallpaper to display the weather info text and how to modify them to suit preferences.
    The weather widget used is iweather widget from cydia which is free. However I edited the CSS file to put the city and temp where it looks good. You can always edit this yourself but unless you know your way around it. It may be hard

iPhone? More like MyPhone mister4stars's Avatar
    Thanks

Non retina???
    The General has landed

Ok everyone. Emails have been sent to beta tester all you non iphone 4 users go nuts.. Also should be on cydia tomorrow. SORRY FOR YET AGAIN A NOTHER DELAY hope everyone can understand we all do this in our spare time

No credits for porting this to 3G(s) ?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

eonC4PDA (2010-10-05)

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    No credits for porting this to 3G(s) ?
    Sorry wim. I do appreciate that you did. However someone made a program that does everything for you and with the changes I just used that

Go find my YouTube channel and you can see what I mean.

Got the conformation all updates have been accepted and should be on cydia with in hours.

Only one I had problems with were the loading screens be on the look out for those soon

Thanks

Any idea when the calculator will be fixed? And possibly the shading on the album art and shading behind timer?

Cheers.

There Is an update in cydia now that fixes the calc

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

sekrit (2010-10-07), tomthumb88 (2010-10-05), Waverley73 (2010-10-05)

Liking the corrected calculator and the folderenhancer background.

Any eta on the colour mods?

Thanks

Downloading that as we speak.

I really like what you did with your Settings icon (cut the bottom corner so it doesn't cover up the weather widget). My 'Pocket Weather' icon is the one I need cut and I have had a go at doing it. Where exactly do I need to put that so it replaces my existing icon? In the past I knew just to put it in the icon folder in the theme folder but not sure where to put it for this one.

Cheers, and thanks for the calc fix.

EDIT: Hmm - since I loaded the update my weather widget wont load any data. Is that co-incidence or something to do with the update?

SECOND EDIT: I have switched to Yahoo weather and it is loading. Probably just a co-incidence that the accuweather is not returning any data for my area.
    Last edited by Waverley73; 2010-10-05 at 11:57 PM.

color updates are next thing.. i wish i knew how to do some of this stuff..

Can you please tell me how to changee my location in weather.

Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast