Page 36 of 59 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA RELEASED]iCatalyst HD

Thanks

hey suby,got the update yet

Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    hey suby,got the update yet
    What update my friend

Thanks

the theme update

Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    the theme update
    I meant I don't know what update your referring to. You should have the most recent

There are a few bugs to be fixed and those should be out in the next few days

---

Speaking of update Thebes folder enhancer will be included. If you don have it go get it's so sick. Here is a video of it in action (not themed in the video)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WL-A...e_gdata_player

It appears to fix the problem of the backgrounds changing to greyscale with themes installed, but the folders appear to take up nearly the entire screen regardless of the number of apps inside. Kind of negates the purpose of fixing the background to include colors. I suppose the main purpose of folder enhancer was to add functionality to the folders, so I won't complain.

Will future updates to iCatalyst be necessary to adjust folder colors, etc. for use with Folder Enhancer?

Quote Originally Posted by adamfsu View Post
    It appears to fix the problem of the backgrounds changing to greyscale with themes installed, but the folders appear to take up nearly the entire screen regardless of the number of apps inside. Kind of negates the purpose of fixing the background to include colors. I suppose the main purpose of folder enhancer was to add functionality to the folders, so I won't complain.

Will future updates to iCatalyst be necessary to adjust folder colors, etc. for use with Folder Enhancer?
    Those will be in the next update. The way that you can theme the folders leaves room for a whole new look. you will all be impressed

My iPhone is a Part of Me FiVe5tArPlAy3r's Avatar
    Thanks

For those having trouble with the iPod loading screen you need to make 4 copyies of the [email protected] and name them like this: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] place all images in the bundle folder com.apple.mobileipod

My iPhone is a Part of Me doomsday116's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FiVe5tArPlAy3r View Post
    For those having trouble with the iPod loading screen you need to make 4 copyies of the [email protected] and name them like this: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] place all images in the bundle folder com.apple.mobileipod
    Good looking out...Got it to work...thanks for your detailed instructions!!!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

About the 3GS.. Any ETA ??

Quote Originally Posted by Khalid0902 View Post
    About the 3GS.. Any ETA ??
    Hoping to have it submitted tonight

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    Hoping to have it submitted tonight
    yay.... can't wait.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

Can you show me a screen shot of what you mean
    The first 2 shots show what the ipod album art looks like when you tap the screen (without iCatalyst theme selected) - you can toggle the timer at the top of the screen on and off.

The third shot is how it looks with iCatalyst - it simply doesn't let you toggle the timer off. Also, looking at that shot is it possible to have the timer have shading or something behind it so it is easier to see (similar to the default), as well as removing the half shading?

Cheers

-img_0610.png

-img_0611.png

-img_0612.png

Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    The first 2 shots show what the ipod album art looks like when you tap the screen (without iCatalyst theme selected) - you can toggle the timer at the top of the screen on and off.

The third shot is how it looks with iCatalyst - it simply doesn't let you toggle the timer off. Also, looking at that shot is it possible to have the timer have shading or something behind it so it is easier to see (similar to the default), as well as removing the half shading?

Cheers

-img_0610.png

-img_0611.png

-img_0612.png
    I believe this has to do with the any theme that uses the overlay like that to give the iPod a custom look. I can add a shading but you couldn't get rid of it

Thanks
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

I believe this has to do with the any theme that uses the overlay like that to give the iPod a custom look. I can add a shading but you couldn't get rid of it
    So you are saying that it is impossible for the timeline to be able to toggle on and off with a theme? Thats no major drama - just wanted to point out that it wasn't doing it.

I wouldn't mind having the timeline with the shading behind it so it can be better seen if possible. Also, and I think someone else asked the same thing earlier in the thread, is there a way I can take the half and half shading away from the album art? I understand others might not want to change that but is there a plist somewhere that I can edit myself?

Thanks again. BTW, Rockin theme mate!

I'm pretty sure that it's impossible. Waiting for rob to get back on me for that.

As far as the shine on the album art it's a part of the image that gives it the style. Was just trying to stay consistent. If it doesn't look good I'll take it of for the next update

And thanks. I'm glad u like it brother

What you guys think of this for folder enhancer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

My iPhone is a Part of Me doomsday116's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks good!!..

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

My iPhone is a Part of Me FiVe5tArPlAy3r's Avatar
    Thanks

Just got this today and it is an awesome tweak, was going to try and make something like this but you have it covered great job!

Thanks
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

Hey suby purchased your theme through cydia really like it.One thing though how do you add that nice little clock widget under the weather des

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Hey suby purchased your theme through cydia really like it.One thing though how do you add that nice little clock widget under the weather des
    Clock was left out of the final release so it could be universal. Thinking of possibly putting it back in. Not sure

Page 36 of 59 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast