Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA RELEASED]iCatalyst HD

Quote Originally Posted by adamfsu View Post
    I'm currently using Sansation font for iPhone 4. Unfortunately when using this font it replaces the degree symbol with the character "@". Does anyone know a way to edit and correct the font error or a simple workaround that would fix this without reverting back to the original iPhone system font?
    Nope there would be no way to fix that. Whoever porter that font did something wrong and didn't include all the glyphs.

-----

FOR QUESTIONS ON HOW TO CHANGE THE WEATHER LOCATION PLEASE SEE THIS VIDEO:
    http://twitvid.com/SKMW0

Is it possible to change the location of the weather text?

Possibly on the bottom rather than right below the third row of icons?

To clarify, not the weather geographic location, but actual location of the text on the home screen
    Last edited by diggler93; 2010-09-30 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me FiVe5tArPlAy3r's Avatar
    Thanks

Here is the font style for this theme and works well for iPhone 4!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by diggler93 View Post
    Is it possible to change the location of the weather text?

Possibly on the bottom rather than right below the third row of icons?

To clarify, not the weather geographic location, but actual location of the text on the home screen
    Yes it's in the CSS for weather3

Quote Originally Posted by FiVe5tArPlAy3r View Post
    Here is the font style for this theme and works well for iPhone 4!
    U didn't post anything lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    Weather widget is HTML an with HTML wallpapers it will make the wallpaper go black whe. You open a folder. In holing folder enhancer fixes this.

Same goes for the custom lockscreens. They are HTML and the charging screen won't show.

Both of these issues are for every theme out there that uses HTML
    So if we have the custom lockscreen we can't use the charging screen... is the correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Shanks12 View Post
    So if we have the custom lockscreen we can't use the charging screen... is the correct?
    Yes exactly. And that's for ANY HTML lockscreen

Thanks

Gotcha... I wasn't aware of that... good to know!

Just bought this beautiful theme and love it but when I try to download the sbs, weather,lockscreen etc it keeps telling me "size mismatch" I'm sure this is something small and dumb that I did lol Ty

Quote Originally Posted by Garmuc View Post
    Just bought this beautiful theme and love it but when I try to download the sbs, weather,lockscreen etc it keeps telling me "size mismatch" I'm sure this is something small and dumb that I did lol Ty
    I just downloaded it just fine. Not sure why your having an issue. Try respiring and reinstall

I did keeps sayin size mismatch. :-/

I've actually had this problem with certain packages in Cydia in the past. Not with this one though. I never could figure out what was ever causing it. I think I just tried to reinstall over the next few days and it finally installed successfully. Just come back later and give it a go I guess.

I did keeps sayin size mismatch. :-/
    Talked with bars and he said to reset network settings via settings. That should do the trick.

Got it exsellize was interfering so I deleted that source and it downloaded perfectly Ty all for the help :-)

Got it exsellize was interfering so I deleted that source and it downloaded perfectly Ty all for the help :-)
    U should probably keep that off too

hi sub.

any update on the non retina version?

Thanks

decided to play around a little bit with it... Loving this theme.. and I think this goes great with it

Quote Originally Posted by Shanks12 View Post
    decided to play around a little bit with it... Loving this theme.. and I think this goes great with it

Awesome!!

I think Saints boo manning lol jk does look good
    Last edited by Garmuc; 2010-09-30 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Wrong quote lol

Thanks
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

I just purchased this from Cydia earlier today and are loving it! Is there anyway I can fix the calculator buttons being all messed up myself or do I have to wait for an update?

BTW, it told me straight after I purchased it that there was updates for the HD Loading, HD SBSettings and HD Weather... how could that be if I just downloaded them?

I have changed my weather location by using iFile - I noticed that there is only one set of icons (HTC). Are there any others floating around that I could download also?

Thanks.

Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast