Page 32 of 59 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA RELEASED]iCatalyst HD

i just tried the calculator also and it is backwards like the other mentioned.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This theme is freakin' awesome! I do have one question though: I downloaded it yesterday, before the other addons became available and everything was working perfectly.

Today, I installed the addons, and everything works except when I go into a folder, the background goes black except the faint outline of the other grayed-out icons; I didn't notice that happening yesterday.

Was that just a change you made or should it not be doing that?

EDIT:

Ok, so I just toggled the different addons on and off and found out that it's the weather widget that's causing the problem.
    (Btw, it's works fine when I activate the app-switcher; just not with folders.)

Do you think this is an issue with some file on my particular phone?

Also, why do the new lockscreens prevent the sweet battery theme from being displayed when I plug in my phone?
    Last edited by moochermaulucci; 2010-09-30 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by moochermaulucci View Post
    This theme is freakin' awesome! I do have one question though: I downloaded it yesterday, before the other addons became available and everything was working perfectly.

Today, I installed the addons, and everything works except when I go into a folder, the background goes black except the faint outline of the other grayed-out icons; I didn't notice that happening yesterday.

Was that just a change you made or should it not be doing that?

EDIT:

Ok, so I just toggled the different addons on and off and found out that it's the weather widget that's causing the problem.
    (Btw, it's works fine when I activate the app-switcher; just not with folders.)

Do you think this is an issue with some file on my particular phone?

Also, why do the new lockscreens prevent the sweet battery theme from being displayed when I plug in my phone?
    Weather widget is HTML an with HTML wallpapers it will make the wallpaper go black whe. You open a folder. In holing folder enhancer fixes this.

Same goes for the custom lockscreens. They are HTML and the charging screen won't show.

Both of these issues are for every theme out there that uses HTML

4. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

moochermaulucci (2010-09-30)

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    Whoa crazy shiz!! Pretty sick. All though you have a double image on the hd

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    Whoa crazy shiz!! Pretty sick. All though you have a double image on the hd
    Not anymore

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Weather widget is HTML an with HTML wallpapers it will make the wallpaper go black whe. You open a folder. In holing folder enhancer fixes this.

Same goes for the custom lockscreens. They are HTML and the charging screen won't show.

Both of these issues are for every theme out there that uses HTML
    Thanks for the quick reply and the info. Once again, I love the theme.

Default weather
    Can someone direct me to the post or instructions on how to change the default Boston weather to my local weather?

Quote Originally Posted by slawcop View Post
    Can someone direct me to the post or instructions on how to change the default Boston weather to my local weather?
    Navigate to the weather theme folder and open configureme.js

Thanks

dude...

This is SICK... I'm glad I have been following you from the beginning! Wish Winterboard would get the update it needs!

Quote Originally Posted by Shanks12 View Post
    dude...

This is SICK... I'm glad I have been following you from the beginning! Wish Winterboard would get the update it needs!
    Amen. And i know you have been waiting for ages lol. Hope it was worth the wait

Thanks

Just changed the weather..

Library > Themes > iCatalyst HD Weather.theme > configureMe.js

then Edit > change "Boston, Ma" to your city.. then save and respring

I used iFile

Amen. And i know you have been waiting for ages lol. Hope it was worth the wait
    It was well worth the wait! I'm loving this better than my CLASSified HD theme. Sorry Bars.. But loving the SBSettings!
    Last edited by Shanks12; 2010-09-30 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Navigate to the weather theme folder and open configureme.js
    ok all I need to change in here is the Boston, Ma to my location? Anything else?

thank you on the instructions...it worked...appreciate it.....
    Last edited by slawcop; 2010-09-30 at 02:16 AM. Reason: answered

Thanks

ok all I need to change in here is the Boston, Ma to my location? Anything else?
    Nope, ya should be good.. Mine worked after that

Just bought theme. Im Loving it bro keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by gotmikes23 View Post
    Just bought theme. Im Loving it bro keep up the good work.
    Thanks my friend. Hope to have color mods up soon

Quote Originally Posted by FiVe5tArPlAy3r View Post
    Hey sub found an error with the calc, whenever you press 1,2,3, you get 7,8,9 and when you press 7,8,9 you get 1,2,3, (backwards)! thought I would point that out for you.
    Sub

I just got updates for all the packages in Cydia. Were any of these suppose to fix the calculator? If so it is still backwards,....it not...no big deal...just didnt know.

thank you on the instructions...it worked...appreciate it.....
    Instead of typing the city name it worked for me to replace it with a 5 digit USA zip code.

Thanks

Hmmm this is weird can anyone else confirm this. I have the version from cydia and it's fixed. The one i sent to the beta team I thought was the same. Very confused
    And just to let ya know, I got mine from Cydia and the Calculator is backwards

I'm currently using Sansation font for iPhone 4. Unfortunately when using this font it replaces the degree symbol with the character "@". Does anyone know a way to edit and correct the font error or a simple workaround that would fix this without reverting back to the original iPhone system font?

Edit: the kind staff at iphoneruler emailed me that the Sansation font has been fixed. I downloaded and reinstalled the font. Everything is working perfectly now.
    Last edited by adamfsu; 2010-10-01 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Issue resolved

Page 32 of 59 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast