Page 31 of 59 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA RELEASED]iCatalyst HD

Quote Originally Posted by Shanks12 View Post
    I tried looking in that location... so your saying I need to change all the [email protected] through [email protected] to [email protected] through [email protected]...

basically change the 1's to 2's... is that correct?

And I don't have any 127's.. only 128 - 137's..

Ahh okay.. I'll just wait until then... If I waited this long I can wait one more day..

Thanks man
    Lol for sure

Update is live. Go download away. Much thanks to rob and Kyle.

Thanks

Thanks man.. getting it now!

Will report back..

EDIT:

All good man, theme looks BA
    Last edited by Shanks12; 2010-09-29 at 04:10 AM.

Default Just purchased
    Please forgive if these questions have been asked but there are alot of pages to read

I originally saw this theme on youtube.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohdw8oMuhYQ]YouTube - A Must have theme iCatalyst HD For the iphone 4[/ame]

I just purchased the theme and do not see how to do the weather or even the wallpapers as done in the video? can anyone help me? Once i downloaded the only thing I have in winterboard is icatalyst_HD in winterboard.

I dont see how to do the weather?
    The custom wallpaper?
    The two lockscreens?
    SB settings theme?

Quote Originally Posted by slawcop View Post
    Please forgive if these questions have been asked but there are alot of pages to read

I originally saw this theme on youtube.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohdw8oMuhYQ]YouTube - A Must have theme iCatalyst HD For the iphone 4[/ame]

I just purchased the theme and do not see how to do the weather or even the wallpapers as done in the video? can anyone help me? Once i downloaded the only thing I have in winterboard is icatalyst_HD in winterboard.

I dont see how to do the weather?
    The custom wallpaper?
    The two lockscreens?
    SB settings theme?
    The wallpapers are automatically put in setting>wallpapers>wallpapers

Weather, the two custom lockscreens and sbsettings are all getting submitted tonight as free add ons. I'll post in here once I get the email that they have been accepted .

Hope that answered everything

yes sir it does....a very fantastic theme worth every penny...thank you for this theme...and your attention to detail and prompt response....my condolences to you and your family in your time of grief!

Has the battery theme been released yet? I don't mean to rush things... Just checking if I've missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by adamfsu View Post
    Has the battery theme been released yet? I don't mean to rush things... Just checking if I've missed it.
    Uploading as we speak. You should all have an email in a matter of minutes

------
    Also i just submitted all the add-on (minus color mods) to cydia. Because these are free they should be up and running in a day or so. I will post here when i get the conformation emails. Here is what was submitted

Sbsettings, Lockscreen (will include both subylock and k.nit lock), Weather widget, and loading screens

I just bought your theme , awesome man! Just waiting for the addons to complete the theme but GOOD WORK !

EDIT: I just browsed in my iPhone, but I don't find a PSD to create new background or something?

Also with the iCatalyst HD lockscreens, how does it work to get a picture in the square?
    Last edited by click66; 2010-09-29 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by click66 View Post
    I just bought your theme , awesome man! Just waiting for the addons to complete the theme but GOOD WORK !

EDIT: I just browsed in my iPhone, but I don't find a PSD to create new background or something?

Also with the iCatalyst HD lockscreens, how does it work to get a picture in the square?
    Looks like I forgot to include them in the update I had to push when people were having the issues downloading the theme. Will be in the next

Also all add ons are live
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Oo ok, but how does the lockscreen tool work? Because when i activate i got 2 clocks one of the theme and one of my standard iPhone so it's anoying to have two clocks can i remove the standard one?

And the psd where can i download it?

My iPhone is a Part of Me FiVe5tArPlAy3r's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey sub found an error with the calc, whenever you press 1,2,3, you get 7,8,9 and when you press 7,8,9 you get 1,2,3, (backwards)! thought I would point that out for you.

This is a great theme! But i do have one question. How do i change the location of the weather widget. It tells me Bostons weather but i don't live there so i want to set my own location. How do i go about doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by FiVe5tArPlAy3r View Post
    Hey sub found an error with the calc, whenever you press 1,2,3, you get 7,8,9 and when you press 7,8,9 you get 1,2,3, (backwards)! thought I would point that out for you.
    Yea i just tried this on the calc. Same problem.

I figured it out ^_^ i just needed to use my iFunbox
    Last edited by dakamm90; 2010-09-29 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me doomsday116's Avatar
    Thanks

Just wanted to say I love this theme very much and was hoping someone can help create a Loading screen for iRealSMS,Netflix,Ebay,Facebook and iPod please...Would greatly appreciate that...Keep up the great work...The weather widget is insane!!!...THANK YOU!!!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

My iPhone is a Part of Me doomsday116's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dakamm90 View Post
    This is a great theme! But i do have one question. How do i change the location of the weather widget. It tells me Bostons weather but i don't live there so i want to set my own location. How do i go about doing this?

Yea i just tried this on the calc. Same problem.

I figured it out ^_^ i just needed to use my iFunbox
    Navigate to the weather theme folder then go to configure me then edit where it says Boston,MA to your city and state save then respring and your good to go...I used ifile...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Quote Originally Posted by FiVe5tArPlAy3r View Post
    UHg I thought i fixed that LMAO Thais for pointing that out will be fixed soon

I just purchased your theme today kinda as an impulse and am loving it to death. I've been using the GOC themes for over a year now and this is the first theme that will get some rotation time. I absolutle LOVE your lockscreen charging battery and have to ask that you make a status bar battery that looks identical to it. That would be so damn slick. I would also like it if the signal bars were the same color blue that they are in apps on the springboard. This can be easily fixed by me in ifile but I think you might want to add it anyway in an update. Keep it up dude. Awesome work here. PLEASE make a status bar battery that matches the lockscreen battery! Thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    I just purchased your theme today kinda as an impulse and am loving it to death. I've been using the GOC themes for over a year now and this is the first theme that will get some rotation time. I absolutle LOVE your lockscreen charging battery and have to ask that you make a status bar battery that looks identical to it. That would be so damn slick. I would also like it if the signal bars were the same color blue that they are in apps on the springboard. This can be easily fixed by me in ifile but I think you might want to add it anyway in an update. Keep it up dude. Awesome work here. PLEASE make a status bar battery that matches the lockscreen battery! Thanks man.
    Because these images are so small and would require a lot of detail I'm holding off till winterboard sees and update. If I tried to make that battery with out using high res images it would look like crap. If I don't see an update soon I'll be forced to do it non hd

Thanks for the suggestion glad your liking the theme. The charging battery and sbsettings are my personal favs

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    UHg I thought i fixed that LMAO Thais for pointing that out will be fixed soon
    Hmmm this is weird can anyone else confirm this. I have the version from cydia and it's fixed. The one i sent to the beta team I thought was the same. Very confused

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    Because these images are so small and would require a lot of detail I'm holding off till winterboard sees and update. If I tried to make that battery with out using high res images it would look like crap. If I don't see an update soon I'll be forced to do it non hd

Thanks for the suggestion glad your liking the theme. The charging battery and sbsettings are my personal favs
    Yeah you're right. It will look so badass in HD whenever winterboard gets updated. It'd be worth it to hold out till then if it ever happens. I can only imagine how great that battery will look perched up on my status bar in HD.

Page 31 of 59 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast