Page 22 of 59 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA RELEASED]iCatalyst HD

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh man, loving the colors! I'm all about the red.

I think the green is going to look amazing with the weather widget though! Are the color mods going to be slave themes?

damn the green looks good too. and the pink for my wife

So now what's left is grey scale and some image touch up on each color.

I also need to figure out a way to batch the loaders

Thanks

Suby,

Have you put any thought into a charging screen? Would love to see what you can come up with...

Quote Originally Posted by spideyrules View Post
    Suby,

Have you put any thought into a charging screen? Would love to see what you can come up with...
    I was having trouble with inspiration on that and then I got the new lockscreen and completely forgot about it cause when you run an HTML lock it doesn't work

I love this theme. How much did you guys donate because i've no idea how much i must donate?

Quote Originally Posted by click66 View Post
    I love this theme. How much did you guys donate because i've no idea how much i must donate?
    Donations have ranged from $1 all the way to $50. It's all about how much someone else's work and the time it took them is worth to you. This is why it is a donation, not a price.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

oo ok :-) Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pronup View Post
    ^^ It was me. Here is the settings icon. It must be in the 3rd row. I also have 5 column springboard turned on!

Here is the Appstore icon with a little off the bottom right edge. This must be in the 2nd row. I also have 5 column springboard turned on!

Here is what they look like on the springboard!

How did you get rid of the text for settings and shorten it for the appstor?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

^^Rename II from Cydia. It's a great app and makes it super easy to rename any of your apps!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post

Bad *****.... Although I still think Blue is my Fav

Quote Originally Posted by Shanks12 View Post
    Bad *****.... Although I still think Blue is my Fav
    Agreed red is my 2nd fav. I'm thinking of making a gray with red or blue accents here and there. Like the badge being red or blue and everything else gray scaled

iPhone? More like MyPhone grimlock1's Avatar
    Thanks

Need them for four row columns

omg i like RED!!!! when are we gunna get this

suby pls do a non-iphone 4 version soon. thanks...

I like blue in this theme best as well. But as I say. Options are a good thing.. Damn. Good old carbon ovation the theme that started color mods. Sorry. Lol.

A couple of issues/comments. I'm sort of a NOOB so it may have been on my end that I messed up, but here goes...

When I do not select the Weather Widget/theme, it reverts back to my set wallpaper instead of the brushed/blue wallpaper. Why is this and can it be fixed?

Also, it was my understanding that App Store icons were supposed to auto create and they are not on mine. Again, am I doing something wrong?

Here is my Winterboard list.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gatorchomp83 View Post
    A couple of issues/comments. I'm sort of a NOOB so it may have been on my end that I messed up, but here goes...

When I do not select the Weather Widget/theme, it reverts back to my set wallpaper instead of the brushed/blue wallpaper. Why is this and can it be fixed?

Also, it was my understanding that App Store icons were supposed to auto create and they are not on mine. Again, am I doing something wrong?
    g[/IMG]

Have you tried iWipeCache? It usually helps a lot when icons aren't skinning properly.

I had never heard of that app before. However, just downloaded and ran it and am still having the same skinning issues. Didn't fix anything. :-/

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gatorchomp83 View Post

your problem is the order in winterboard -- the base theme always goes below all the mods

Page 22 of 59 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast