Page 20 of 59 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 1171

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [BETA RELEASED]iCatalyst HD

  1. #381
    TomTom follows the app overlay. There shouldn't be a need for the additional icon o.O
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

  2. #382
    Quote Originally Posted by mesojdm View Post
    Awesome! Can't wait for the update.

    Btw-
    NOt to thread jack but there were a few icons in the Icatalyst pack that were not themed for some of my apps(im anal I know) plus they weren't retina to begin with(mywi). I whipped a few up & decided to share em with you guys;

    Hope I can contribute to the sickest theme! Keep It Simple Stupid!

    wifisync


    tomtom


    photos


    camera


    news


    Mywi


    DTV


    Cydia


    Internet



    appstore-HEHE



    Enjoi!
    Good job. I noticed you had cydia?? Cydia has been themed sense day one.

    Also (I'm anal to) I noticed that maybe you weren't using my psd I included but most of the icons done have the inter drop shadow

  3. #383

  4. #384
    But we see you Anonomys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    805
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 479 Times in 250 Posts

    Along with camera, photos, etc... Why the extra icons? They don't even have the same overlay...

  5. #385
    Quote Originally Posted by silent six View Post
    Nice theme..
    Thank you cydia release very soon

  6. #386
    iPhoneaholic Shanks12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    322
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked 79 Times in 60 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    Thank you cydia release very soon

    Good deal.. I like having CLASSified, but I think I'm going like having your's better!

    Are you going to have it available with the weather widget to download, or is that something we are going to have to SSH into

  7. #387
    Everything will be avail via Cydia. All my addons as well. The weather widget will end up being free on its own because i did not code it. This is how it will go:

    main theme: pay
    loading screen: free
    weather widget: free
    Lock screens : free with dependency for main theme
    color mods: Free with dependency for main theme

  8. #388
    But we see you Anonomys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    805
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 479 Times in 250 Posts

    Sounds like a plan to me!!

  9. #389
    Alpha 1 has been released. As long as this is the final thing. I will be submitting to cydia in Wednesday, and batching all color mods tomorrow

    Here is a screen shot of k.nits lockwall that was included in the alpha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  10. #390
    well everything looks great on teh alpha1. love teh delete icon lol. damn the mail icons are awsome

  11. #391
    iPhoneaholic Shanks12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    322
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked 79 Times in 60 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    Everything will be avail via Cydia. All my addons as well. The weather widget will end up being free on its own because i did not code it. This is how it will go:

    main theme: pay
    loading screen: free
    weather widget: free
    Lock screens : free with dependency for main theme
    color mods: Free with dependency for main theme
    Sounds great man.. looking forward to it

  12. #392
    My iPhone is a Part of Me FiVe5tArPlAy3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    private/var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    841
    Thanks
    915
    Thanked 596 Times in 357 Posts

    Great work on the new update sub really like it, the theme is just getting better and better, by the way could someone please post the settings icon for the weather widget I would appreciate it and also has anyone one made any respiring images thanks.

  13. #393
    Quote Originally Posted by FiVe5tArPlAy3r View Post
    Great work on the new update sub really like it, the theme is just getting better and better, by the way could someone please post the settings icon for the weather widget I would appreciate it and also has anyone one made any respiring images thanks.
    What do you mean respring images?? And also what do you mean settings icon for the weather widget ??

  14. #394
    Livin the iPhone Life Simon76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,624
    Thanks
    1,919
    Thanked 917 Times in 688 Posts

    Suby, this theme its complete yet

  15. #395
    iPhoneaholic Shanks12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    322
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked 79 Times in 60 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    What do you mean respring images?? And also what do you mean settings icon for the weather widget ??
    I think he mean's the icon that has been cropped so it's not hangin into the weather widget...

  16. #396
    My iPhone is a Part of Me FiVe5tArPlAy3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    private/var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    841
    Thanks
    915
    Thanked 596 Times in 357 Posts

    ^^ Yes that is what I mean sorry for not clearing that up I seen someone cut the settings icon in half can't remember who thou! But for the respiring image when ever you do a respring through sbsettings instead of having the black screen with the loading wheel you can make a respring.png that matches the theme, honestly I didn't know if one was made or not but I think it would be a great ideal, I would post an example for you from another theme but I'm work right now so i'll do it later! Sorry for the confusion!

  17. #397
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    685
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 188 Times in 142 Posts

    ^^ It was me. Here is the settings icon. It must be in the 3rd row. I also have 5 column springboard turned on!



    Here is the Appstore icon with a little off the bottom right edge. This must be in the 2nd row. I also have 5 column springboard turned on!



    Here is what they look like on the springboard!

    Last edited by Pronup; 2010-09-14 at 07:10 PM.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Pronup For This Useful Post:

    FiVe5tArPlAy3r (2010-09-14)

  19. #398
    Quote Originally Posted by FiVe5tArPlAy3r View Post
    ^^ Yes that is what I mean sorry for not clearing that up I seen someone cut the settings icon in half can't remember who thou! But for the respiring image when ever you do a respring through sbsettings instead of having the black screen with the loading wheel you can make a respring.png that matches the theme, honestly I didn't know if one was made or not but I think it would be a great ideal, I would post an example for you from another theme but I'm work right now so i'll do it later! Sorry for the confusion!
    Added to my todo list . I know what you mean now. Thanks for the heads up!!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

    FiVe5tArPlAy3r (2010-09-14)

  21. #399
    My iPhone is a Part of Me FiVe5tArPlAy3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    private/var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    841
    Thanks
    915
    Thanked 596 Times in 357 Posts

    Thank you sub, just trying to help and make this look complete as possible!

  22. #400
    Green Apple spideyrules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ontario, California, United States
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Sub,

    Had a little trouble sending you an email, so go look at yer PMs

Page 20 of 59 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •