Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA RELEASED]iCatalyst HD

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg777 View Post
    Again, another amazing update.. to change to picture in the frame on the lockscreen with ease is great!! keep up the great work!

Should the pic have an overlay on it?

now i need to take better pics of my STI..lol

is there a way to have another lockscreen with the frame slightly smaller and rotated 90 degrees? for landscape pics?

edited - nevermind.. can't seem to save it in that mode in settings.. so i guess it wouldn't matter..
    Ok so 1:

Yes it has an overlay and you can see the shadow from it on the left. But because the image has the black on the top and bottom you can't see it

2:

Yes it can be smaller and I can mostlikely use a rotation code to rotate the lockwallpaper to landscape bit you would have to have a wallpaper in your camera roll that is landscape

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

Looking SWEET Rick

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    Looking SWEET Rick

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Thanks my friend. It's coming along day by day. I don't know about the beta testers but I love the ui I've chosen it all ties together very nicely

Have to agree with you.. I can't see myself using any other theme.. By far one the the best ones I have seen..

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg777 View Post
    now i need to take better pics of my STI..lol

is there a way to have another lockscreen with the frame slightly smaller and rotated 90 degrees? for landscape pics?
    The other option is to just post a picture of your STI and im sure myself or someone else on the forum would be more than happy to try and create something for you?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

First off the UIimages are great, I like them a lot.

Awesome work on getting the lockscreen to work with our own images. I am having a few problems with it though. Hopefully they can be worked out.

It looks great on the lockscreen and everything works great.

When someone calls it looks like this:

This is what it looks like when I'm talking to someone:

Obviously, I want to show off the theme as much as possible so I would like it all to look like the lockscreen looks with your theme and the wallpaper I choose on it!

Quote Originally Posted by Pronup View Post
    First off the UIimages are great, I like them a lot.

Awesome work on getting the lockscreen to work with our own images. I am having a few problems with it though. Hopefully they can be worked out.

It looks great on the lockscreen and everything works great.

When someone calls it looks like this:

This is what it looks like when I'm talking to someone:

Obviously, I want to show off the theme as much as possible so I would like it all to look like the lockscreen looks with your theme and the wallpaper I choose on it!
    Ok so this is why we beta

I'm having the sane issue and I think I have a clever way of fixing it. I have no idea why the image clears out when your getting a call and when your on a call the wallpaper pulls from your lockbackgroubd set in settings app.

I have some ideas. Let's hope for an update tonight

Thanks

Great, this is exactly what a beta is for! Hope it's an easy fix and doesn't take up much of your time!

Ok so I've isolated the problem when receiving a call and the white box

As far as when your in a call there is no fox for this, however I have a work around we can use.

Hopefully more to come tonight

Ok here is a little update. Work around is comeplete

11. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

stephenvz (2010-09-02)

Thanks

Excellent, I'm glad you were able to find a work around. How did you work it out?

Quote Originally Posted by Pronup View Post
    Excellent, I'm glad you were able to find a work around. How did you work it out?
    Well it's a work around of sorts. So when receiving a call and getting the white box was my bad. And that wa an easy fix.

The problem was when your in the call it pulls from the image set for the lockbackground. So because I was pointing the picture to the set lockwall the "actual" lockscreen wall is whatever wallpaper you set it to in settings. It's just overlayed by the lockbackground.HTML

So what I did was point the customizable picture to whatever you have set for your homescreen wallpaper. And then you just set your lockwallpaper in settings to the lockscreenwallpaper i made

Hope that makes sense e

---add

Btw the green phone icon is not what I will be using I just made ot really quick to show the fix

I am getting a double bar in safari..

Am I the only one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

I get the double bar as well. We will look into this.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Well guys ui still not done. Omg there are a Lot of files. Lol. Tomorrow is another day lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone grimlock1's Avatar
    Thanks

Ui looks great cannot wait for the polished up finished version

Quote Originally Posted by grimlock1 View Post
    Ui looks great cannot wait for the polished up finished version
    Yeah once we can do hd ui. It's game one and true quality here we come

I kinda like the green phone icon for calls if you can make it marble green like the blue.. I think that would look pretty nice..

This is for the future only. Who would like to see a weather widget on the lockscreen? I have an idea that I haven't ever really seen

Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast