Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lockscreen: LockMS - Rough Draft Release

Do you mind me asking how you change the text size for the days of the week?

Alright, I can understand using the base of my code to try your own theme, but this is just ridiculous. This is almost EXACTLY my theme, which was posted on iPodtouchfans.com about a week ago. Here's the link, be careful to look at the date at which I submitted it:

[ame=http://www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306029]Typophone 4 - iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad forum - Multi-Touch Fans[/ame]

Also, please don't take credit for work that ISN'T yours. I worked hard on creating a novel concept (thanks, the_peripheral, I consider that a comment at me, not the OP) and I appreciate all the help people have given me to realize it. That said, I wouldn't have minded if you had asked me to use my theme to jumpstart your own, but you outright copied it. It's even still got my .PSD templates.

Thanks to everyone who pointed this out to me, and sorry for the slight irritation.

Angelman

PS: @SuperflyB: You have to go into the Private folder and edit the "Day Template.PSD" file to make it whatever size or font you wish.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angelman8 For This Useful Post:

edub (2010-09-08), Zooropalg (2010-08-22)

^Thank you for the response and how do I enter my iPhone folders? Is there a program I can Download for my Mac?

The theme is awesome btw

very nice sir..
    i like those big clock

Quote Originally Posted by SuperflyB View Post
    ^Thank you for the response and how do I enter my iPhone folders? Is there a program I can Download for my Mac?

The theme is awesome btw
    The same way you got the theme onto your iphone... you have to SSH into it.

I downloaded it from cydia...

Oh, I hadn't realized it was available on Cydia.

Basically, you have to download SSH from Cydia and then you have to use a program that allows you to connect to the phone's file system. You can probably google something like, "SSH iphone" and you'll find some guides as to how to do it.

EDIT: http://www.simonblog.com/2009/05/17/...ile-on-iphone/

There's a guide.

If I want to resize or recolor the month and time which files should I be looking at and which things correspond to color and text size? I've tried changing pixel size in August-Blue.psd and February.psd and neither seem to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin8423 View Post
    If I want to resize or recolor the month and time which files should I be looking at and which things correspond to color and text size? I've tried changing pixel size in August-Blue.psd and February.psd and neither seem to do anything.
    Well you'd have to edit the .psd file and overwrite the corresponding .png file with the new color. So if you wanted to change the month of August's color, you'd open the AUGUST-BLUE.psd file, change the text color, and then save it as August.png

So if I want to change positioning would I be moving the template or the individual months?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin8423 View Post
    So if I want to change positioning would I be moving the template or the individual months?
    You'd have to actually edit the LockBackground.html to move the positioning of everything.

Granted, you could just change the size of the .pngs and everything, but I imagine it'd be easier to edit the .html file instead.

i just download this from cydia, but i dont have the weather,etc. just the time and date. Any help? Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by jstylez10 View Post
    i just download this from cydia, but i dont have the weather,etc. just the time and date. Any help? Thanks in advance
    you get lockinfo and that will give you everything else you see in the image.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to the_peripheral For This Useful Post:

jstylez10 (2010-08-22)

Edited it a bit but I can't figure out how to get the time or date numbers slightly smaller. Also can't figure out why single digit dates only show one number (8 as opposed to 08 like in the file). Where would I need to edit this stuff in HTML if it won't work through the png's?

Edit: Figured everything out except for why only the 8 is showing instead of 08, anyone know?
    Last edited by Kevin8423; 2010-08-21 at 08:48 AM.

I find it disgusting you are asking for donations seeing as this isn't your work.
    The original creator posted it here first: Typophone 4 by ~Angelman8 on deviantART.
    Sure you've customized it but you did not create it. Please no one donate to this jack ***.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to nednarm For This Useful Post:

Angelman8 (2010-08-22)

Uhm, so I downloaded the files.
    Where do I SSH it too? (I have 4 maps from the download)

thx for answering!

I'm getting an error on installation from cydia for lockms-top

That might be because it's being (or has been) taken out of Cydia for being identified as uncredited, stolen work. And Nednarm, I really appreciate your sticking up for me.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Angelman8 For This Useful Post:

nednarm (2010-09-06)

well is yours going on cydia?

Well, yes. But when I tried to upload it a couple of days ago, the webmaster denied it because they thought it was a rip off of this theme. -___- But that's been straightened out now, so it's going up in the next day or so.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Angelman8 For This Useful Post:

Zooropalg (2010-08-23)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast