Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 266 to iPhone 4...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

When's the update coming

Update has just been packaged up, sending to ThemeIt & Cydia for submission now. expect live in 48hrs if not sooner!

Note – I've added some more icons created by JiXeR (more 266 extras at the ThemeIt blog here) and I will try to update all the icon requests posted here too. I have a list!

For those that haven't already seen the extras created by other 266 users on the ThemeIt blog check it out here! Loads of cool add ons!

Any idea when the site will be up and running?

Quote Originally Posted by dabisnit View Post
    Any idea when the site will be up and running?
    Working hard every night to get it up this week!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jonny79 For This Useful Post:

dabisnit (2011-09-07)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Zooropalg For This Useful Post:

jonny79 (2011-09-08)

any updates on this theme. i need icons or I can make them myself but no psd
    Last edited by trdspectacoma; 2011-09-20 at 12:51 AM.

Some user mods & extra icons here:
    Theme it – Blog Blog Archive 266 HD – User Mods

Update will be in next few days

Quote Originally Posted by jonny79 View Post
    Some user mods & extra icons here:
    Theme it – Blog Blog Archive 266 HD – User Mods

Update will be in next few days
    Just a quick question about the site, are there going to be new themes? And when is the site going to be up and running?

Yeah I don't see no update..

Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    Could you share this widget please? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    Could you share this widget please? Thanks
    No. This theme is dead. Sorry

Hopefully as it's zoo's widget he maybe able to share it. It looks similar to the original on 3GS.

THIS THEME IS NOT DEAD!!
    Just been really, really busy with work I can only update 266 in my spare time, something which has been non existent lately!

I WILL be updating 266 as mentioned in this thread and I WILL be updating it for iOS5 as soon as Winterboard get's the iOS5 update.

Just a quick question about the site, are there going to be new themes? And when is the site going to be up and running?
    Sorry guys, I know you've been waiting a long time for updates and in January the 266 site will have been in maintenance mode for 1YEAR!
    I hope to get it back online before then!

And yes, there will be new themes 266 Metropolis is something I really, really want to get cracking on ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by jonny79 View Post
    THIS THEME IS NOT DEAD!!
    Just been really, really busy with work – I can only update 266 in my spare time, something which has been non existent lately!

I WILL be updating 266 as mentioned in this thread and I WILL be updating it for iOS5 as soon as Winterboard get's the iOS5 update.

Sorry guys, I know you've been waiting a long time for updates and in January the 266 site will have been in maintenance mode for 1YEAR!
    I hope to get it back online before then!

And yes, there will be new themes – 266 Metropolis is something I really, really want to get cracking on ASAP!
    I hope metropolis won't be like 266hd with not really much updates @ all & you going Mia

iPhone? More like MyPhone a Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

Someone that can make those icons ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1318252008.805704.jpg  
    Turtle's FTW!

Told ya this theme was dead. & I'm not buying metropolis. It's gonna be the same as this theme. You're gonna leave it to die. Smh

Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Told ya this theme was dead. & I'm not buying metropolis. It's gonna be the same as this theme. You're gonna leave it to die. Smh
    Haters gonna hate. I got my $3 out of this theme. People have jobs like career jobs to work on. He says on twitter that he has other websites he gets paid to do. Real customers (ones he actually sees in person) probably mean more than us (people he'll probably never see). I don't think he gets paid a lot to make these themes a ton. I remember at JailbreakCon, only about 2% of users actually pay for the product from Cydia.

Haters gonna hate. I got my $3 out of this theme. People have jobs like career jobs to work on. He says on twitter that he has other websites he gets paid to do. Real customers (ones he actually sees in person) probably mean more than us (people he'll probably never see). I don't think he gets paid a lot to make these themes a ton. I remember at JailbreakCon, only about 2% of users actually pay for the product from Cydia.
    How am I a hater? I bought his theme, he told me an update was gonna be coming & no update from him or from the theme @ all. If I pay for a theme, I want updates & $3 worth of complete themeing

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast