Page 486 of 494 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,720 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

Quote Originally Posted by J79 View Post
    Does anyone know how I'd need to rename the dialer files to get the themes transparent dialer back?

When you touch a number it shows up the pic for the theme, but the dialer doesn't show besides that.

Any idea what folder the dialer filer are in on the iOS so I can see how they'd need to be renamed in the theme? What folder are they in in the theme for that matter?
    In your theme : /bundles/com.apple.mobilephone

In your ios : Applications/MobilePhone.app

The files : [email protected] and [email protected]

If it's the keypad in your lockscreen :

In your ios /system/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app

In your theme : /bundles/com.apple.springboard

The files : [email protected]~iphone.png / DeviceLockKeypad~iphone.png
    DeviceLockKeypadPressed.png / [email protected]
    Last edited by Arkan Arsh; 2011-02-13 at 09:55 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Arkan Arsh For This Useful Post:

J79 (2011-02-13)

Default 3 q's, please help......
    After lots of time looking through these posts I managed to theme all the icons I was after using iFile, which leaves me with just 3 problems that remain since I installed this great theme. Here we go......

1. I have no mini padlock appearing on the statusbar when on lockscreen. If it helps I have Lockinfo installed.

2. How do I install an O2-UK carrier logo that fits in better with this theme?

3. This is the one that bugs me most, I have apps like games, utilities and TV grouped into folders but these are not themed like the rest of my icons. I know its possible because I have seen pictures within the forums but i cannot find a guide to fix.

Any help with any of these problems would be appreciated. I have attached images so you can see for yourself what minor problems I have got.

-lockinfo.png

-folders.png

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arkan Arsh View Post
    In your theme : /bundles/com.apple.mobilephone

In your ios : Applications/MobilePhone.app

The files : [email protected] and [email protected]
    Thank you.

Just one more.

Can you tell me where the folder icons are, in the iOS and in the theme.

Thank you.

Just one more.

Can you tell me where the folder icons are, in the iOS and in the theme.
    In your theme : /Bundles/com.apple.springboard

In your ios : /System/Library/CoreServices/springBoard.app

The icon : [email protected]~iphone.png

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arkan Arsh For This Useful Post:

bgattis (2011-02-25), J79 (2011-02-13), open6l (2011-02-14)

Thank you, I appreciate the help.

Quote Originally Posted by natedogg103 View Post
    After lots of time looking through these posts I managed to theme all the icons I was after using iFile, which leaves me with just 3 problems that remain since I installed this great theme. Here we go......

1. I have no mini padlock appearing on the statusbar when on lockscreen. If it helps I have Lockinfo installed.

2. How do I install an O2-UK carrier logo that fits in better with this theme?

3. This is the one that bugs me most, I have apps like games, utilities and TV grouped into folders but these are not themed like the rest of my icons. I know its possible because I have seen pictures within the forums but i cannot find a guide to fix.

Any help with any of these problems would be appreciated. I have attached images so you can see for yourself what minor problems I have got.

Thanks
    1 : For your padlock you need the [email protected] attached in this message, extract from the zip and put him in your theme'd folder/UIImages

For me : /Library/Themes/CHD.theme/UIImages/

Do a respring, normaly it's done.

2 : If you want to change your logo carrier, you need to find the name for the two icons and the name for the folder that's you need to put on your bundles theme folder.

For O2 UK carrier, the path on your ios is /system/Library/Carrier Bundles/iPhone/O2_UK.bundle

You find here the name for the icons : Default_CARRIER_O2-UK.png and FSO_CARRIER_O2-UK.png

Name for the folder is in the Info.plist under the CFBundleIdentifier line : com.apple.O2_UK

Create a folder on your Bundles directory theme named com.apple.O2_UK and put the 2 icons files that's you want.

3. To theme'd your folder :

But I don't know why your icons inside your folder aren't theme'd automatically.

If you want to theme'd applications icons by yourself you need to create a folder in the bundles theme directory with the CFBundleIdentifier name of the application that's you can find in info.plist file in the application directory. It's the same thing for your carrier icon. Application directory are in the root directory of your ios in the folder applications, most of them are in the /var/mobile/Applications directory.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Arkan Arsh; 2011-02-13 at 11:37 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arkan Arsh For This Useful Post:

bgattis (2011-03-04), natedogg103 (2011-02-14)

I truly hate to be a pain in the ***, and I really appreciate the help but I have one more question.

Got my folder icons back, and my keypad, but I am hoping you can tell me what this black bar is above the dialer, and what Icons i need to check to get rid of it. It's usually transparent.

Download i-funbox if you don't have it.

Launch it un go to raw file system => library/Themes/CHD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.Maps

rename [email protected] to [email protected] (case sensitive)

in the Bundles directory create a new folder com.apple.camera

then go to com.apple.mobileslideshow rename [email protected] to [email protected]

move [email protected] to the com.apple.camera folder and rename it [email protected]

Close everything, respring your device, if the icons are already not theme'd, go to winterboard, uncheck your theme, respring, return to winterboard and check theme, respring, normaly it's done.

Worked for me on iPhone 4 ios 4.2.1

Gotta say THANKS for these instructions... they fixed the 3 icon issues (Maps, Photos and Camera) under 4.2.1 AND it fixed my folder icon borders as well. Worked perfectly.

thanks Arkan Ash!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Famebound's Avatar
    Thanks

Can one of you tell me how to find out what the substrate of an app is? I think I'm using the right term...I'm fairly new to this still.

I have found the following picture for Jason's Deli that I'd like to use, but there is no bundle for it that I can find...

Anyone have a copy of the springboard badge. I made a new one and don't like it! Now I can't find the original that I backed up.

1 : For your padlock you need the [email protected] attached in this message, extract from the zip and put him in your theme'd folder/UIImages

For me : /Library/Themes/CHD.theme/UIImages/

Do a respring, normaly it's done.

2 : If you want to change your logo carrier, you need to find the name for the two icons and the name for the folder that's you need to put on your bundles theme folder.

For O2 UK carrier, the path on your ios is /system/Library/Carrier Bundles/iPhone/O2_UK.bundle

You find here the name for the icons : Default_CARRIER_O2-UK.png and FSO_CARRIER_O2-UK.png

Name for the folder is in the Info.plist under the CFBundleIdentifier line : com.apple.O2_UK

Create a folder on your Bundles directory theme named com.apple.O2_UK and put the 2 icons files that's you want.

3. To theme'd your folder :

But I don't know why your icons inside your folder aren't theme'd automatically.

If you want to theme'd applications icons by yourself you need to create a folder in the bundles theme directory with the CFBundleIdentifier name of the application that's you can find in info.plist file in the application directory. It's the same thing for your carrier icon. Application directory are in the root directory of your ios in the folder applications, most of them are in the /var/mobile/Applications directory.

Nice one Arkan. Appreciate the help all issues sorted now, well kind of. Main difficulty was changing the carrier logo but after copying both files into a couple of bundles i finally managed to get all apps showing the logo within the statusbar.

The only issue left outstanding that im sure has an easy fix is the small icons within the settings menu. Some are themed, some are not. Any ideas anyone? Heres a pic.....

-settings.png

Thanks

Do your switches knob in setttings theme correctly?

Errm....english??

Quote Originally Posted by gpvecchi View Post
    Errm....english?
    Last edited by natedogg103; 2011-02-14 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by KStryker View Post
    Anyone have a copy of the springboard badge. I made a new one and don't like it! Now I can't find the original that I backed up.
    Anyone have a copy of the original SBBadgeBG?

Quote Originally Posted by natedogg103 View Post
    Errm....english??

Errm....english?
    Well, syntax is right... Switches knobs (like the one in "settings") are themed correctly?

I truly hate to be a pain in the ***, and I really appreciate the help but I have one more question.

Got my folder icons back, and my keypad, but I am hoping you can tell me what this black bar is above the dialer, and what Icons i need to check to get rid of it. It's usually transparent.

Anyone?

Anyone?
    [email protected] on 4.1

21. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

J79 (2011-02-16)

Well, syntax is right... Switches knobs (like the one in "settings") are themed correctly?
    Sorry guys im a bit of a noob to be honest so i dont understand what a 'switches knob' is or weather it is themed. If explained my problem the best i know and included a pic. Im sure its a matter of adding a bundle and the correct .png but i dont know where to start......

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    Thanks, much appreciated.

Any idea what folders it's in, both in the iOS and in the theme?

Edit. Doesn't matter, I found it. Thanks.
    Last edited by J79; 2011-02-17 at 12:07 AM.

Me again!
    Think i know what you are talking about now. If you mean, are the switches for Airplane mode, wifi etc etc in settings menu, then the answer is no.
    What now? Thanks

Page 486 of 494 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488 ... LastLast