Page 468 of 494 FirstFirst ... 368418458466467468469470478 ... LastLast
Results 9,341 to 9,360 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

Quote Originally Posted by lastdance View Post
    Can I change the time format on lockscreen to display 2:30PM instead of 02:30?

Next is the date, how do I change it to show WED 13 Oct instead of WED.10.13?

TIA
    Hey did u get an reply for the 'PM' bit because i woukd like to have that shown too

Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    Try again, link is working now.

This font makes all the letters uppercase and, that is quite a bit of letters for the logo. You would be better off with 1, 2 or 3 letters as the logo and use the other for your slider.

My 2 cents.

Slider

Hey can someone do the same for me instead of the HD logo i want it to say 'R17' and for the slider, one to say 'RUBEL' and another to say 'RUB3L' thanks for anyones help

Black and White with a touch of Orange!

I'm failing to see how this could get any better.
    Hey nice modifications there, quick question how did you manage to change the date format to display and allign it like that with the clock?...I been trying to search all over how to but no joy can you help a newbie with no HTML code skills with the easiest solution... perhaps emailing me your HTML Lockbackground
    Last edited by Infamousr; 2010-11-13 at 02:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheWingChunKid View Post
    Bars, or anyone with some know-how

I used to have this theme a while ago, but i switch themes like i change my boxers :

The problem i'm having can better be explained via the screenshots below....

I can click "okay" til my balls fall off and nothing will happen. I have to close cydia and start over with the attempted download.

I'd also like to add, i don't know if when i first put the theme on my phone it was thru a download i'd gotten in an email or if it was thru cydia. And i don't know if it even makes a difference.

But anyway, any help is appreciated.
    I just sent the email off. Thanks.
    Whutz up Bars? Whutz the good word on this?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Here you go

Finally upgraded my 3G to a 4 and am trying to get it all customized.

You dont have these in white do you ? Or the psd files and I can just change them myself?

Im continually amazed at the talent of the forum members here.

Thanks
    Harley

I am completely stuck on the Black/Platinum/Orange thing. Also, love the Black icon labels with gray shadow. Whoever thought of that was genius. Had to add it to my latest lock screen tweak.

I like the minimalism and have to have everything matching.

OSD?

Hey DM anychance of creating me that glass logo but one with the letters 'RM' & another 'R17'? if your not too busy...thanks

How do I add the new icons to the theme?

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Blue DockFlow theme.
    Just put it on top of Winterboard.
    Cydia alternative for left position is also inside, has to be renamed to make it active.

Can someone explain how to "rename" in order to use this dock please. Thanks.

so any1 can fulfill my requests plz cos i got no PS software nlr do i have clue on how to use and mod the files TIA

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

haha thats my dock!! ill see what i can do, is that the order you want and the color you want? let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Infamousr View Post
    so any1 can fulfill my requests plz cos i got no PS software nlr do i have clue on how to use and mod the files TIA

i got your PM, im trying to work on it now. dont get your hopes up too soon though! lol
    Last edited by Da Wil-Man; 2010-11-14 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HarleyMo View Post
    Finally upgraded my 3G to a 4 and am trying to get it all customized.

You dont have these in white do you ? Or the psd files and I can just change them myself?

Im continually amazed at the talent of the forum members here.

Thanks
    Harley
    I have the PS Action file to turn the icons. You can use the CHD PSD file Bars provided in the theme to make the icons, save them, and then open and just run the action file and re save.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Da Wil-Man; 2010-11-14 at 04:38 PM.

Thanks

oops i didnt read that right. i thought you were wanting that dock set up. well if you did i made it. just ssh and add it to the theme folder and turn it on above everything else.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

Wow the hd version of this theme looks so amazing and Is it me or does the app frame look different then the normal classified.

any weather widget to go with this theme?
    Last edited by mewking; 2010-11-15 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

search for CHD Weather Lockscreen...

I'm getting the ugly box shadow when icons are pressed... What can I do to fix? Thanks

Thanks
    I have tried for ages to change my carrier logo in CHD to no avail, my provider is Vodafone Australia, anyone have any ideas? I have changed it in Sytem/Library/Carrier/Vodafone_au and also created a com.apple.vodafone_au bundle folder in CHD.

does anyone have the Airplane on and off icon with the green and red accents on the bottom for sbsettings that they could share? thanks,

Default need help, just purchased !!
    Ok all, ive just purchased classified hd and when i open up a certain app like irealsms/ipod etc im not getting the stock photo you should be getting !!! is this because it has to be in certain order within winterboard ? also if helps ive got all the updates and other classified add ons , hope somebody can tell me why im not getting the correct display showing when opening up any app ,

Many thanks from brian

Thanks

So after using another theme for a while I switched back..

I can't seem to get my wallpaper to switch. I've tried going into settings>wallpaper and changing home screen... I've tried to go into photo album and save to home screen... But it doesn't change anything. I've tried to respring after each of those..

Need some help.. Here is what I have.

SummerBoard = Off

Any Ideas?

see that within this topic will not scored a file named: Wallpaper

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,814 Times in 812 Posts

CHD should be at the bottom?

Page 468 of 494 FirstFirst ... 368418458466467468469470478 ... LastLast