Page 467 of 494 FirstFirst ... 367417457465466467468469477 ... LastLast
Results 9,321 to 9,340 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

  1. #9321
    can make this to work with iPhone 4... is real small when I add it as my sock. thanks

    where do I get that lockscreen weather...
    thanks in advance


    Quote Originally Posted by Bushybrows View Post
    Here it is Bars



    Sorry Bars. Just updated my cylay and they changed the icon. Which is better.

    Last edited by zplit; 2010-10-31 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. #9322
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    can make this to work with iPhone 4... is real small when I add it as my sock. thanks

    where do I get that lockscreen weather...
    thanks in advance
    You can download from page 466.

  3. #9323
    Hey guys,can anyone do the original lockscreen frames in blue for me?

  4. #9324
    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    39 here. z's next theme will be iProstate.
    LOL...Dude u r funny!

  5. #9325
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wirral UK
    Posts
    1,329
    Thanks
    20,431
    Thanked 1,814 Times in 812 Posts

    My folders are not theming Does anyone know how to fix it please

  6. #9326
    Quote Originally Posted by wirral59 View Post
    My folders are not theming Does anyone know how to fix it please
    all you have to do is delete the cache file and respring
    Navigate to /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/ and delete "com.apple.SpringBoard.folder.SwitcherLinen" then respring

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-11-05), wirral59 (2010-11-05)

  8. #9327
    Bars...i got floppys weather theme bt am havin sum issues with it. I got it whn i had classified frm cydia, hav tried d/loadin update package frm floppys thread aswell bt still its nt wrkin!
    Who is the best person to contact since floppers packed it in!
    Tried sending pm to MrBass bt havnt heard frm him so far...plz suggest.
    Thanx Rob!

  9. #9328
    As I recall the ls weather mod is in pieces.
    A. Download from Cydia
    2. Download k nits lock v2
    III. Download update form classy weather thread.
    D. Download icon pack u want, babes or regular from thread
    V. Copy the update into(rewrite) the theme.
    6. Copy the sliders from k nits lock over to the theme
    G. Copy the icons to (can't remember) but I think iconsets/
    NOT iconsets/icons.
    VIII. Change locale and all that stuff

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

    AWSUM (2010-11-05)

  11. #9329
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wirral UK
    Posts
    1,329
    Thanks
    20,431
    Thanked 1,814 Times in 812 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    all you have to do is delete the cache file and respring
    Navigate to /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/ and delete "com.apple.SpringBoard.folder.SwitcherLinen" then respring
    Many thanks

  12. #9330
    Help
    Deleated my status bar image from ui images
    Can someone upload it
    Thanks

  13. #9331
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Anyone having issues downloading this from Cydia.

    Good 40 minutes, less than a third of it downloaded. No issues with my wifi connection,

  14. #9332
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
    hi, i bought your theme, this theme is great, how can i change my battery icon, and how can i change the lockscreen language to spanish
    Last edited by Poliv10; 2010-11-08 at 01:33 AM.

  15. #9333
    i accidently deleted my folder icon template-i believe its called for the folders and im stuck with the ugly stock rounded folders can someone post it for me, i really dont want to redownload theme since i have my chd theme fully customized with picture icons. thanks

  16. #9334
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Anywhere Under The Heavens
    Posts
    628
    Thanks
    220
    Thanked 177 Times in 140 Posts

    Default Can't download theme?!?!?!?
    Bars, or anyone with some know-how

    I used to have this theme a while ago, but i switch themes like i change my boxers

    The problem i'm having can better be explained via the screenshots below....

    I can click "okay" til my balls fall off and nothing will happen. I have to close cydia and start over with the attempted download.

    I'd also like to add, i don't know if when i first put the theme on my phone it was thru a download i'd gotten in an email or if it was thru cydia. And i don't know if it even makes a difference.

    But anyway, any help is appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0782.png   -img_0783.png   -img_0784.png  

  17. #9335
    Can somebody please provide the folders template file??? I accidentally replaced mine and lost it by doing so.

  18. #9336
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWingChunKid View Post
    Bars, or anyone with some know-how

    I used to have this theme a while ago, but i switch themes like i change my boxers

    The problem i'm having can better be explained via the screenshots below....

    I can click "okay" til my balls fall off and nothing will happen. I have to close cydia and start over with the attempted download.

    I'd also like to add, i don't know if when i first put the theme on my phone it was thru a download i'd gotten in an email or if it was thru cydia. And i don't know if it even makes a difference.

    But anyway, any help is appreciated.
    email me.... I need that screenshot
    of the error, I can see it on the mobile app..... [email protected]

    thanks!

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-11-10), TheTattooKid (2010-11-10)

  20. #9337

  21. #9338
    Does cleaning up icon folders (inside "Bundles") of programs I don't use help with speed/memory increase?

  22. #9339
    Just bought this excellent theme!!! Im also using the CHD lockscreen, great work Bars!!!

    Quick newbie question how can i get the year to display at the bottom of date keeping the same font and color and can someone please make me the HD style logo but saying 'RUB3L' thnx in advance

  23. #9340
    My iPhone 4 iOS 4.1 doesn't show up 3G icon near signal bars... Any advice?

Page 467 of 494 FirstFirst ... 367417457465466467468469477 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •