Page 462 of 494 FirstFirst ... 362412452460461462463464472 ... LastLast
Results 9,221 to 9,240 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

  1. #9221
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,615
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 549 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    Can somebody please help me find some blank icons to make this amazing theme look like 5 FLOW DOCK (you know the ones where the one in the middle is square and the ones either side are slanted) i need a set of blak white ones and a set of red ones)

    Hope you can help ? i have bought the theme and am very happy with it but would like to add this to my phone.

    I can add my own pics or if somebody is feeling generous i need (from left to right) Mail, Safari, Phone, Facebook and Message

    If you could help or point me in the right direction

    Thanks
    Guys i am getting a complex

    Can somebody please help me out or at least point me in the right direction.

    I can do the photos in PS but i am not talented enough like you guys to make the skins


    Maybe my first post is worded wrong ?

    I need the skins not blank icons.

    If anyone knows what i mean please get back to me
    So PLEASE help
    Last edited by Richard; 2010-10-19 at 04:50 PM.
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  2. #9222
    @Bars

    I have a stupid question :

    Springjumps has been udapted with support 4.x you going to do a new theme Classified HD?

  3. #9223
    Bars doesnt use springjumps in his themes

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

    [email protected] (2010-10-19)

  5. #9224
    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Bars doesnt use springjumps in his themes
    ok thx joe ! damage that is a good idea


    EDIT :

    I search this style how to do ? for my dock plz look .png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img0420.png  
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-10-19 at 06:53 PM.

  6. #9225
    Guys no more PMS please, I'm going to let it fill and not clear them... Email me if you NEED something personal, thanks. And if you do, please don't leave me guessing what your asking, who you are, or how you got my theme. It helps me help you, thanks!

    [email protected]

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-10-19)

  8. #9226
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 61 Times in 47 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    Guys i am getting a complex

    Can somebody please help me out or at least point me in the right direction.

    I can do the photos in PS but i am not talented enough like you guys to make the skins


    Maybe my first post is worded wrong ?

    I need the skins not blank icons.

    If anyone knows what i mean please get back to me
    So PLEASE help
    you need to ssh into the phone, i use iphonebrowser. there is a folder in the theme folder labeled PSD. There you will find all of the photoshop action files to create icons, lock screens etc.

    you will need to make the image the correct size for whatever iphone you have and then insert into the icon action file. tell it to "Go" and it will auto create the icon for you.

  9. #9227
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,615
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 549 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Wil-Man View Post
    you need to ssh into the phone, i use iphonebrowser. there is a folder in the theme folder labeled PSD. There you will find all of the photoshop action files to create icons, lock screens etc.

    you will need to make the image the correct size for whatever iphone you have and then insert into the icon action file. tell it to "Go" and it will auto create the icon for you.
    Hi thanks for getting back to me

    Like i said i am no PS expert so i was hoping that somebody could create the skins for me.

    As i dont want just normal skins (i need a 5 flow dock skins for red and white)

    Do you know what i mean (the ones where the centre one is square and the two either side are slightly slanted ? )

    Any one ?

    Thanks
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  10. #9228
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBass View Post
    Cool, was about to say I've just tested it and it works fine.

    How did you get to change the HD part to the one you have? Anyway you can get one with jR with that font?

  11. #9229
    Is everyone good over here with 4.1 add on,

  12. #9230
    I have a job if a person is willing. I'd like a blue dockflow FOR CHD see the attachement with the same icons in the same order and second the same with another set of icons to see .rar.

    Evidence COMPENSATION !

    PM me Thx a lot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -tt.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

  13. #9231
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,615
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 549 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I have a job if a person is willing. I'd like a blue dockflow FOR CHD see the attachement with the same icons in the same order and second the same with another set of icons to see .rar.

    Evidence COMPENSATION !

    PM me Thx a lot
    Hi Mate

    Good luck with the above, I have asked three times now and have not had a reply

    I need a set of white and RED ones.

    Please BARS can you help us. I have e.mailed you twice and post on here. All i ask is that somebody either helps me or says its not possible.

    So i plead again can somebody please help ? any icons will do as i can change the pics.

    Hope somebody gets back to me soon
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  14. #9232
    I can make a couple of docks, but I don't have all the icons.
    I can change the bottom glow.
    Attached icons I can turn into a dock in no time.
    But it takes all good icons, the middle one wasn't saved right and is unusable.

    If you zip up 5 icons, named 1.png, 2.png etc. in the order you want them I can turn them into a dockflow.
    I'm not going to search for any good ones.

    Last edited by wim66; 2010-10-20 at 04:04 PM.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

    [email protected] (2010-10-20)

  16. #9233
    Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    I can make a couple of docks, but I don't have all the icons.
    I can change the bottom glow.
    Attached icons I can turn into a dock in no time.
    But it takes all good icons, the middle one wasn't saved right and is unusable.

    If you zip up 5 icons, named 1.png, 2.png etc. in the order you want them I can turn them into a dockflow.
    I'm not going to search for any good ones.

    Thx my friend !

  17. #9234
    For Wim's

    it's done !
    Attached Files Attached Files

  18. #9235
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,615
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 549 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    I can make a couple of docks, but I don't have all the icons.
    I can change the bottom glow.
    Attached icons I can turn into a dock in no time.
    But it takes all good icons, the middle one wasn't saved right and is unusable.

    If you zip up 5 icons, named 1.png, 2.png etc. in the order you want them I can turn them into a dockflow.
    I'm not going to search for any good ones.

    I am at work at work at the moment so cant send the icons i need. But to be honest the icons are now whet i need as i can change the images in PS. Its the skins i need in dock flow (Set of red and a set of white)

    Hope you can help mate as i would like to get started when i get home.

    Thanks in advance
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  19. #9236
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    For Wim's

    it's done !
    Yep, it's done CHD Dock Blue 01.zip

    (Preview download the zip file)


    Here's a red "Make your own dock flow" CHD DockFlow Red (Template).zip
    It wont look as good as turning actual icons into a dock flow.

    Last edited by wim66; 2010-10-20 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

    [email protected] (2010-10-20)

  21. #9237
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,615
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 549 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Yep, it's done CHD Dock Blue 01.zip

    (Preview download the zip file)


    Here's a red "Make your own dock flow" CHD DockFlow Red (Template).zip
    It wont look as good as turning actual icons into a dock flow.

    Hi thank you so much for the skins in red you are a star.

    I must now confess that i thought i would be able to make them into my own flow dock, but i cant and now i feel stupid

    So i am now begging you or somebody else to make a flow dock for me with the icons provided.

    If i could have a RED and White set i would be for ever in you debt.

    i have named them 1 to 5 from left to right


    Thanks so much to whoever helps me out.
    Last edited by Richard; 2010-11-08 at 11:53 PM.
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  22. #9238
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    Hi thank you so much for the skins in red you are a star.

    I must now confess that i thought i would be able to make them into my own flow dock, but i cant and now i feel stupid

    So i am now begging you or somebody else to make a flow dock for me with the icons provided.

    If i could have a RED and White set i would be for ever in you debt.

    i have named them 1 to 5 from left to right


    Thanks so much to whoever helps me out.
    Those are App-Store icons, that's not going to work.
    I could turn them into icons, but they will be auto-skinned with the auto-create icon on top of them.

  23. #9239
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,615
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 549 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Those are App-Store icons, that's not going to work.
    I could turn them into icons, but they will be auto-skinned with the auto-create icon on top of them.
    Hi

    The only one that is apps store is Facebook and i would save it and when it re skins (when you update a program) i will just rename it again to get the dock flow one on. So if you could make me a set please.

    They are

    1. Mail
    2.Safari
    3 Phone
    4.Facebook
    5.message

    let me know if you need anything else

    and thanks in advance
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  24. #9240
    Ok, I get it
    I'll make a red and a white set, but first I'm going to eat something

Page 462 of 494 FirstFirst ... 362412452460461462463464472 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •