Page 459 of 494 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459460461469 ... LastLast
Results 9,161 to 9,180 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

  1. #9161
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Famebound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 39 Times in 25 Posts

    Default When downloading from Cydia
    When downloading Classified HD from Cydia it keeps timing out. I was a beta donator and just recently updated to 4.1 firmware and jailbroke using limera1n. I was asked to purchase the package again (which I didn't mind doing as I figured it would be easier than having to go through my old emails to find the initial link I was sent.) Here is the error I am getting in Cydia when attempting to download Classified HD:
    http://apt.modmyi.com
    POSIX: Operation timed out

    Any suggestions?

  2. #9162
    Hi everyone,
    i want to put the weather for my city but i leave in french. how to mage this ?

    ps : sorry for my english

  3. #9163
    been trying for 3 days now to grab the weather lockscreen addon and now this iOS4.1 update to CLASSified from cydia but keep getting http errors... anyone else been able to get the update downloaded?

  4. #9164
    Will the message balloons in SMS/biteSMS be customsied?

  5. #9165
    Quote Originally Posted by lastdance View Post
    Will the message balloons in SMS/biteSMS be customsied?
    with the CLASSified ios4.1 update that hit Cydia today installed yes....

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-10-15), lastdance (2010-10-15), Retrolock (2010-10-15)

  7. #9166
    Quote Originally Posted by open6l View Post
    been trying for 3 days now to grab the weather lockscreen addon and now this iOS4.1 update to CLASSified from cydia but keep getting http errors... anyone else been able to get the update downloaded?
    You have to have the base theme installed for these to work....

  8. #9167
    Quote Originally Posted by Famebound View Post
    When downloading Classified HD from Cydia it keeps timing out. I was a beta donator and just recently updated to 4.1 firmware and jailbroke using limera1n. I was asked to purchase the package again (which I didn't mind doing as I figured it would be easier than having to go through my old emails to find the initial link I was sent.) Here is the error I am getting in Cydia when attempting to download Classified HD:
    http://apt.modmyi.com
    POSIX: Operation timed out

    Any suggestions?
    Try resetting your network settings in Settings-Reset

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-10-15), metaserph (2010-10-15)

  10. #9168
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    with the CLASSified ios4.1 update that hit Cydia today installed yes....
    Cool i'll try that now.

  11. #9169
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Live Clock, needs renamed and placed into /CHD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard
    i have rename in "LiveClockIcon.png" well the file and put correct place. I had now taken a clock icon and blue after the refresh it is platinium. No more i did not like needeles of the clock only the seconds running!

    A idea?

  12. #9170
    Bars, I'm also having errors d/lding the update. I do have CHD installed and re-set my network settings. Tells me the repo is forbidden. I didn't install through Cydia though.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  13. #9171
    I can't seem to get liveclock to work. I copied LiveClock.plist and the platinum icon (renamed LiveClockIcon.png + I added [email protected] just in case). There all in CHD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard and nothing shows up?

  14. #9172
    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Bars, I'm also having errors d/lding the update. I do have CHD installed and re-set my network settings. Tells me the repo is forbidden. I didn't install through Cydia though.
    Did you get the email last night? Oh maybe not... I sent it to the beta team, at about 2:30AM EST, but I think I may have "grandfathered" you in because your such a cool fella send me a txt and I will link you

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (2010-10-15)

  16. #9173
    Can I get those two pics from you

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to mcelestino95 For This Useful Post:

    natedogg103 (2011-02-18)

  18. #9174
    Hey thanks for the update bars, now the SMS is themed

  19. #9175
    Can youu share those 2 pics

  20. #9176
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    You have to have the base theme installed for these to work....
    but I do have the base theme installed... is there something else I am missing? I didn't purchase the theme through Cydia but rather donated before it was put on cydia - is this why?

    thanks

  21. #9177
    Can I get that facebook and make it mine icons. Thanks

  22. #9178
    Quote Originally Posted by open6l View Post
    but I do have the base theme installed... is there something else I am missing? I didn't purchase the theme through Cydia but rather donated before it was put on cydia - is this why?

    thanks
    pretty sure this is why, it happened to me previously. you will have to ssh the files yourself

  23. #9179
    Quote Originally Posted by open6l View Post
    but I do have the base theme installed... is there something else I am missing? I didn't purchase the theme through Cydia but rather donated before it was put on cydia - is this why?

    thanks
    Yes, there is no mechanism in place that I could "authorize" beta team members

  24. #9180
    Is there a way i can get my signature "Sph" (no quote)for the carrier logo? thank in advance. And this theme is the best!

Page 459 of 494 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459460461469 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •