Page 452 of 494 FirstFirst ... 352402442450451452453454462 ... LastLast
Results 9,021 to 9,040 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tellytel View Post
    that is crispy goodness, right there.

now all we need is a script to select the Class color mod to match the floppy/MrBass/Downlodeous weather mod icon for the current weather.

Quote Originally Posted by dorkydood View Post
    that is crispy goodness, right there.

now all we need is a script to select the Class color mod to match the floppy/MrBass/Downlodeous weather mod icon for the current weather.
    That's a really nice and clean set up!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    That's a really nice and clean set up!

+1

Man CHD! What to do....all the loading screens all the custom icons, all thanks to the barsoverbeats and the community! But EPHD in my opinion has that clean, crisp grown up, all around feel to it...I like the two styles but only have one iPhone I use...spent late nights with you making all my loading screen match up with my icons...I was first introduced to loading screens here with you CHD...call me a noob...whatever...everyone was a noob at one point! I've grown with you CHD, but now I'm torn between you two...waiting for you both, was like waiting for a hot date! Oh yeah, I got playa running through my veins, I could switch up, respring, and be all over the one, then do the same, and be right back...it may last for a while until one gets jealous, wanting me to release it from the depths of winterboard...it gets cold in there, I know...stay in there to long taking up space you bound to get deleted...smh. If there was only a way to have you both at the same time...a threesome if you will... If I can pull that off I'd be in a EliteClass!

Rotfl!!!

Wow, what has happened to this thread. It is dead silent today.

Man CHD! What to do....all the loading screens all the custom icons, all thanks to the barsoverbeats and the community! But EPHD in my opinion has that clean, crisp grown up, all around feel to it...I like the two styles but only have one iPhone I use...spent late nights with you making all my loading screen match up with my icons...I was first introduced to loading screens here with you CHD...call me a noob...whatever...everyone was a noob at one point! I've grown with you CHD, but now I'm torn between you two...waiting for you both, was like waiting for a hot date! Oh yeah, I got playa running through my veins, I could switch up, respring, and be all over the one, then do the same, and be right back...it may last for a while until one gets jealous, wanting me to release it from the depths of winterboard...it gets cold in there, I know...stay in there to long taking up space you bound to get deleted...smh. If there was only a way to have you both at the same time...a threesome if you will... If I can pull that off I'd be in a EliteClass!

Rotfl!!!

Rotflmao!! Awesome man awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by craziplaya21 View Post
    Wow, what has happened to this thread. It is dead silent today.
    Opened my newest theme preview last night... Field of dreams once instilled in me /if you build it they will come/

Getting color mod previews... Then sensing pack to xlibx for repo update... Hopefully in the morning!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-10-05)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Rotflmao!! Awesome man awesome!!
    Thanks bars! Lol!

Clock [ All Colors + LS ] [New Version]
    Attached Files Attached Files

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2010-10-05), Sanady361 (2010-10-06), slap690 (2010-10-05)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Getting color mod previews... Then sensing pack to xlibx for repo update... Hopefully in the morning!
    done

14. The Following User Says Thank You to x| LiB |x For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-10-05)

Quote Originally Posted by x| LiB |x View Post
    done

Cuz your the man! Thanks boss!! Appreciate it!!

Can't download ClassHD Weather Lockscreen , the link is down via Cydia ...can someone re upload it there?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy111 View Post
    Can't download ClassHD Weather Lockscreen , the link is down via Cydia ...can someone re upload it there?
    Don't think that's going to happen. The Locskscreen is part of the paid theme.
    Bars may be moving Class to his own repo, so that might be why it is unavailable right now. Don't know for sure.
    Either way, if you are having problems accessing the paid theme, you will need to get in touch with barsoverbeats.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoupi94000 View Post
    Hello,

My problem isn't yet fixed.

Someone could help me with my lockscreen ?

thanks a lot.
    How to add weather picture where goes picture from libary?(small windows on the lockscreen)?? Please HELP

I'm getting similar problems with any CHS lockscreens..

All of sudden it'll turn to a blank screen when I push the sleep/wake button.

I can still unlock with swiping.. But there's nothin but a blank screen except for the status bar.

Any insight?

The lockscreen is a bit laggy. If you are using the weather lock and trying to use the CHD lockscreen as well then they will be fighting each other unless you combine the html files.

Hi everyone
    I'm looking for an google icon, anybody has a good one ?
    Thx guys

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5418335

Anyone else have their calculator disappear? I have been searching all day for a fix, but it's gone. my toggles do not show it installed, but poof does. When I click on it in poof, the app crashes to the springboard. When I ssh into the phone, the app is still there as it was before.
    Last edited by wickedfx; 2010-10-06 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy111 View Post
    How to add weather picture where goes picture from libary?(small windows on the lockscreen)?? Please HELP
    there should be a setting in config setforegroundimage to false

only use the watherlock, it is the chd lock with weather

also there in a newer cleaner version, bars just too busy to upload it

worth a bump

Rotfl!!!

Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-10-06 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 452 of 494 FirstFirst ... 352402442450451452453454462 ... LastLast