Page 448 of 494 FirstFirst ... 348398438446447448449450458 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,960 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

bars I really do like you and appreciate your work but I just think you need to check yourself some, humility goes a long way. I dont even think you realize how condescending you can be. Things like "i was gonna give it to you because you deserve it", gee thanks dad or "i spent more on this then some of you make in a week"

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    yeah, thats real classy
    Hey man.... I'm not the one bitxching and complaint the whole night... I keep it classy till I get pushed too far... Nobody is forcing anyone to do anything... So I don't need people junking up my threads...

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post
    See how these look...

Can anyone redo these with a grey glow please ?

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Gray glow like these bro

Like from this screenshot
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-10-04 at 05:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

fair enuff

Green Apple
    Thanks

I dont even think you realize how condescending you can be.
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I don't need people junking up my threads...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dorkydood For This Useful Post:

MrBass (2010-10-04)

bars I really do like you and appreciate your work but I just think you need to check yourself some, humility goes a long way. I dont even think you realize how condescending you can be. Things like "i was gonna give it to you because you deserve it", gee thanks dad or "i spent more on this then some of you make in a week"
    You might do well to show some humility. Because frankly I've yet to read a post of yours that doesn't leave me scratching my head and asking...is this a joke or is he serious?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Navec245 For This Useful Post:

floppy_joe (2010-10-04)

seems like Ron Burgundy has been influenced by the slamming going on here.... but at least he has a positive message for the forum overall

10. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

scoop2mylue (2010-10-04)

fair enuff

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    A few post back. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    I went back and reread several pages and found it...

Nm. Retracted

Quote Originally Posted by Navec245 View Post
    Don't hate. Congratulate.
    i'm not hating lol seem's to me like everyone else is. i just PMed bars in fact and he can copy and paste the PM if he wishes. I have nothing bad to say about this theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
    Can I get this made into a platinum icon, please? Much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

here you go...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -a1.png  

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

Pat Bateman (2010-10-04)

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    i'm not hating lol seem's to me like everyone else is. i just PMed bars in fact and he can copy and paste the PM if he wishes. I have nothing bad to say about this theme.
    I got that... I appreciate you bro thx

Quote Originally Posted by kimvy View Post
    Is this with a chick in a white dress? She's lovely, but not my type. *koff*

Is there a way to change the pic. No offense to anyone, but.....

Thanks!

Kim
    Kim, this probably would be better addressed in the lockscreen weather thread, but I'll give it a shot here.

If you are running the original version that Floppy put out, you'll have a theme folder, then Private > IconSets > Icon > weather images here.

Most likely, you've got the babes pack so in the above location there are all the pictures of women. In order to change that, you'll have to change the pictures. There is a zip file to the regular weather images on the first page of the Classy Weather thread.

Having said that, there is also an update. If you download the update, make sure you take note of Floppy's instructions and move the icons from Private > IconSets > Icon to Private > WeatherIcons.

Hope that helps!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aphouser For This Useful Post:

floppy_joe (2010-10-04), kimvy (2010-10-04)

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    My apologies.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Wow boys, calm down. It's like High School or some sh1t. Don't like the theme, stay out of the thread. Don't like the creator, get a life.
    Not to many guys here (themers) that spend a much time as Rob with support and effort put into his art, and has a huge following of helpers. This guy spends more time on here then I do for goodness sake.
    He is a good man, as is Scoop and floppy, all of them my friends.
    Now back on topic with one of the most epic themes to date.

We all know the old adage, if you have nothing good to say, then..................
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2010-10-04 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Accepted

My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aphouser View Post
    Kim, this probably would be better addressed in the lockscreen weather thread, but I'll give it a shot here.

If you are running the original version that Floppy put out, you'll have a theme folder, then Private > IconSets > Icon > weather images here.

Most likely, you've got the babes pack so in the above location there are all the pictures of women. In order to change that, you'll have to change the pictures. There is a zip file to the regular weather images on the first page of the Classy Weather thread.

Having said that, there is also an update. If you download the update, make sure you take note of Floppy's instructions and move the icons from Private > IconSets > Icon to Private > WeatherIcons.

Hope that helps!
    Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I've never downloaded the extra weather mod - just the update for this theme itself - unless that included Floppy's weather mod - but I don't have the weather on it, but the chick in the dress. That's why I found it odd. I checked that thread thinking the answer was there, but then I never downloaded the mod. Just the update for this theme.

And ended up with my original pic and the woman in the dress. I don't mind changing it to another static pic - just not sure where to do that and not screw up the entire update.

I do appreciate your answer though. I'll just use another theme's lockscreen or back to lockinfo for that particular theme.

Kim

Quote Originally Posted by kimvy View Post
    Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I've never downloaded the extra weather mod - just the update for this theme itself - unless that included Floppy's weather mod - but I don't have the weather on it, but the chick in the dress. That's why I found it odd. I checked that thread thinking the answer was there, but then I never downloaded the mod. Just the update for this theme.

And ended up with my original pic and the woman in the dress. I don't mind changing it to another static pic - just not sure where to do that and not screw up the entire update.

I do appreciate your answer though. I'll just use another theme's lockscreen or back to lockinfo for that particular theme.

Kim
    You mean the default image I assume? You may have to set the lockscreen image from you camera roll? Select the image that you want and "set as lockscreen" I'm not sure exactly where your at with this whole thing, and sorry I missed your query... Email me at any time and I can Rey to help you the best I can

25. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

kimvy (2010-10-04)

Guys and gals. In this world the majority will back the themers, I get that. I do too, have always had his back. I have issues, some are my own, some are with bars. Does it belong in the threads? Probably not. So tell me to shut up or tell me to take it to pm but don't pretend to know the reasons.
    At the end of the day you do not personally know bars, myself or anyone else for that matter which also means you don't know why or what a specific issue is. I'll get out of the way, like I said I will respect the game. It is a very nice theme, looks so much better on the phone. Now I'll shut up
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-10-04 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (2010-10-04), rapidtommo (2010-10-04)

Page 448 of 494 FirstFirst ... 348398438446447448449450458 ... LastLast