Page 440 of 494 FirstFirst ... 340390430438439440441442450490 ... LastLast
Results 8,781 to 8,800 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wil-Man View Post
    Also, is there anyways we can implement a 5 day forecast to your weather lockscreen Rob? I am using Lockinfo with the Weather widget and like the 5 day, but dont like how the current temp it posts defers and clashes with the temp your lockscreen posts. Or is there anything out there to just get me a 5 day weather on the lockscreen?
    Work In Progress...
    toggles between current and 6 day forecast.
    Not really CHD styled, though. I might turn it into a standalone themeable widget.

Last edited by dorkydood; 2010-10-02 at 11:47 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dorkydood For This Useful Post:

Da Wil-Man (2010-10-03), Darkness777 (2010-10-03), rumcajs (2010-10-03)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Haha guess who... PAPLIP... this dude has been trying to be loke me since my very first theme!! I have actually had to have many of his themes removed because they were either the exact same (using my files) or very similar... Just crazy! He did use a few of my graphics in this one as well but nothing to write home about... I just think it's funny that he jocks my style that closely, and STILL continues to do it... Email him if you get a chance and tell him he needs to stop copying my style and do something original!!

nah, I am still working off of this marron as a base, so they will all be deeper hues. I think it gives it a real stylish, yet professional look
    Lol just sent him an email...and got answer strait from Southside Chicago....mind you he writes from Netherlands ....lmao...but yeah...chronic HD is a strait rip off from your work Boss....

Very nice dorky

5. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

dorkydood (2010-10-03)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dorkydood View Post
    Work In Progress...
    Not really CHD styled, though. I might turn it into a standalone themeable widget.

Damn that is a hot widget! Let me know when it's donation time.
    My latest theme - -

Work In Progress...

This is sweet weather mod....great work...

My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kimvy View Post
    Is this with a chick in a white dress? She's lovely, but not my type. *koff*

Is there a way to change the pic. No offense to anyone, but.....

Thanks!

Kim
    bump - what folder is the pic to change it? Can wallpaper be used?

Thanks for any help!

Kim

Nice icon Darkness well done bro

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-10-03)

My iPhone is a Part of Me whtnite's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by headcheese View Post
    Did I mention that Elite HD is going to SMASH everything Bars has ever dropped? I have major theme ADD and feel the need to change **** constantly. This is staying on my phone until Bars makes another.

Better get ready guys.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Iam soooooo ready...brin it on!!

Quote Originally Posted by sanady361 View Post
    damn that is a hot widget! Let me know when it's donation time.
    +1 :d
    Last edited by whtnite; 2010-10-03 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wil-Man View Post
    So it is definitely NOT possible? That sucks. I had a glimpse of hope because I found that file that had the images in it, so someone must have found them right? Maybe Im just too hopeful?
    Nothing is impossible. Here is how to get those images.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Make a folder somewhere on your computer named "artwork". Inside that folder create another folder named "pngs". Download iphoneshop-0.72.... Apple, iPhone & iPad Forums | ModMyi.com

After you download the file place it in your "artwork" folder as well

Ok, now browse to your "System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework" folder on your phone using whatever program you get into the iPhone from your computer. Save the other.artwork file in your artwork folder.

I use a Windows PC, so this is where it may start differing from you if you use Apple.

Click on "start", "Run" and type "cmd". Hit OK. This should bring up the black command prompt screen.

In command prompt type "cd (then the listing where your artwork folder is located)" without the ""
    (For example mine would be cd CUsers\Doomi\Desktop\iPhonestuff\artwork)
    and press enter. The directory listing on Command Prompt should change to your artwork folder.

Now copy and paste the following line into your command prompt screen

java -jar iPhoneShop-0.72.jar ARTWORK Other.artwork export pngs

Your command prompt should now scroll through a bunch of lines, and when it stops you should now have a bunch of .png files in your "pngs" folder.

When you have edited the files to your liking, save them and make sure they are all still located in your pngs file with everything else. Now, back in your command prompt, make sure your still pointing at the artwork file, and copy and paste this in and press enter:

java -jar iPhoneShop-0.72.jar ARTWORK Other.artwork import pngs

Your command prompt should do a lot of scrolling again, and when it is finished you should have a new Other.artwork file located in your "pngs" folder. Replace the same file on your iPhone with this new one and you should be good to go.

If you are on a Mac you might want to take a look at this link as the steps are the same, just the command prompt is different. Mac

Hopefully this works for you.

*******if you want to edit different artwork files, just exchange its name for the "other.artwork" in your commands... i.e. java -jar iPhoneShop-0.72.jar ARTWORK "input artwork file name exactly as it appears".artwork export pngs*******

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wickedfx For This Useful Post:

Da Wil-Man (2010-10-03), mikepirih (2010-10-03)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Hi Barsoverbeats, i bought you theme it is perfect ;-)

Please can you tell me what i doing wrong ? i change some of your icon with icon from this forum , and after i installed Folderenhancer i got this....

How i can remove black frames please?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0070.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Scythe View Post
    Hi Barsoverbeats, i bought you theme it is perfect ;-)

Please can you tell me what i doing wrong ? i change some of your icon with icon from this forum , and after i installed Folderenhancer i got this....

How i can remove black frames please?
    2 things, your appiconmask for the auto create feature is corrupted... Have you downloaded it from Cydia? If you don't mind, can you post a screenshot of the page that says "officially purchased"

Your getting the black frame because you are not downloading them right from the site. You have to right click them, and select open in new tab. Then save it from that new tab

17. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2010-10-03)

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Bars
    A new theme just went up on Cydia. It looks like yours. Didn't you make rectangle icons once. It's called Chronic Pro. Background def looks like yours.
    Sarg plz :

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    That is an option in the new version sarg just asked about...
    for : there is it possible to have the weather in french? for ur .js?

Work In Progress...

very nice! u will be sharing them or only available thru donation?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Work In Progress...

That is awesome! I would definitely be interested in that!

Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    Nothing is impossible. Here is how to get those images.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Make a folder somewhere on your computer named "artwork". Inside that folder create another folder named "pngs". Download iphoneshop-0.72.... Apple, iPhone & iPad Forums | ModMyi.com

After you download the file place it in your "artwork" folder as well

Ok, now browse to your "System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework" folder on your phone using whatever program you get into the iPhone from your computer. Save the other.artwork file in your artwork folder.

I use a Windows PC, so this is where it may start differing from you if you use Apple.

Click on "start", "Run" and type "cmd". Hit OK. This should bring up the black command prompt screen.

In command prompt type "cd (then the listing where your artwork folder is located)" without the ""
    (For example mine would be cd CUsersDoomiDesktopiPhonestuffartwork)
    and press enter. The directory listing on Command Prompt should change to your artwork folder.

Now copy and paste the following line into your command prompt screen

java -jar iPhoneShop-0.72.jar ARTWORK Other.artwork export pngs

Your command prompt should now scroll through a bunch of lines, and when it stops you should now have a bunch of .png files in your "pngs" folder.

When you have edited the files to your liking, save them and make sure they are all still located in your pngs file with everything else. Now, back in your command prompt, make sure your still pointing at the artwork file, and copy and paste this in and press enter:

java -jar iPhoneShop-0.72.jar ARTWORK Other.artwork import pngs

Your command prompt should do a lot of scrolling again, and when it is finished you should have a new Other.artwork file located in your "pngs" folder. Replace the same file on your iPhone with this new one and you should be good to go.

If you are on a Mac you might want to take a look at this link as the steps are the same, just the command prompt is different. Mac

Hopefully this works for you.

*******if you want to edit different artwork files, just exchange its name for the "other.artwork" in your commands... i.e. java -jar iPhoneShop-0.72.jar ARTWORK "input artwork file name exactly as it appears".artwork export pngs*******
    Simply AMAZING! I will give that all a try tomorrow. I use a PC so I hope it goes as smooth as you make it seem!

EDIT-I am viewing the UIKit.Framwork folder but do not see an "other.artwork" file or folder. Any ideas? Im using iphonebrowser to view the files----I found 2 files named shared.artwork and [email protected] Are those the file(s) I need? If so which one?
    Last edited by Da Wil-Man; 2010-10-03 at 04:04 AM.

Is there anyway we can make our folders containing icons actual icons instead of the box?

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

Bars post a screenie of Elite already!!!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me whtnite's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    +1

Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    +2

I'm at the bar, a little celebration for slowly becoming an old man... You guys will get a full preview thread tomorrow

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-10-03), King Shady (2010-10-03), rumcajs (2010-10-03), trebor130657 (2010-10-03), vanbashted (2010-10-03), whtnite (2010-10-03)

Page 440 of 494 FirstFirst ... 340390430438439440441442450490 ... LastLast