Page 439 of 494 FirstFirst ... 339389429437438439440441449489 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,780 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Bars
    Many many posts ago Floppy said he sent you an updated lockweather [maybe 3-4 days ago. He moved the temp, city and description to better locations. You gonna send that out any time soon?
    Prob going out on the town with my wife tonight, so I may get it done tomorrow... Sorry for the delay...

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Bars there is it possible to have the weather in french? for ur .js?
    That is an option in the new version sarg just asked about...

On the Floppy weatherlockscreen is there a way to make the time a 12 hour clock without a 02:30. So that it reads 2:30 am or 2:30 pm?

I tried editing one of the weather lockscreen Lockbackground.HTML but I have no idea on how to code this, and I end up with garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    @bar whts going on bro... i have a question i dont know if u remember but i got like 15 icons done for me, for classified HD on blue... if i make an Icon folder on the theme and put the icons there with all the apps name, that will change the icons or not? they all from cydia
    Ugh, your beat bet it to find the bundleidentifiers and name the bundles, or you can get applinks from Cydia and run it, then find the folder name they belong in, and create a /Folders folder in the theme, and place the appropriately named icon...

Yeah! Awesome Reach Icon! Thanks!!!

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Yo bars theres a couple of posts in the CLASSifed theme that need looking at

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I am pretty sure tomorrow will be the day for the Elite PRO HD preview. I have again hired our good friend KNitsua for another killer lockscreen for Elite PRO HD Cant wait to preview the theme ,AND receive the new lockscreen
    this is great news my friend

since i purchased this gorgeous watch i decide to make clock icon and loading screen...maybe someone will use it...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -.png   -a1.png   -a2.png   -a3.png   -a4.png   -a6.png   -a7.png   -a8.png  

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

Da Wil-Man (2010-10-02), Darkness777 (2010-10-02), STEVEFFF (2010-10-03)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The sign bars are now compressed in an artwork file so to actually /find them on the phone is impossible... Sorry to be the bearer of that bad news :/
    So it is definitely NOT possible? That sucks. I had a glimpse of hope because I found that file that had the images in it, so someone must have found them right? Maybe Im just too hopeful?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    since i purchased this gorgeous watch i decide to make clock icon and loading screen...maybe someone will use it...
    Peek of your Watch Icon in action! That watch does look sexy! Also status bar and wifi images I made. Just took the images previously available from Sanady and Bars and edited in PS. I only have 23 days left of my free trial of PS?! I dont know what Im gonna do after that? Anyone have any ideas?

Also, is there anyways we can implement a 5 day forecast to your weather lockscreen Rob? I am using Lockinfo with the Weather widget and like the 5 day, but dont like how the current temp it posts defers and clashes with the temp your lockscreen posts. Or is there anything out there to just get me a 5 day weather on the lockscreen?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0738.png  
    Last edited by Da Wil-Man; 2010-10-02 at 10:42 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Da Wil-Man For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2010-10-02)

install-ous by Darkness
    Attached Files Attached Files

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

mikepirih (2010-10-03), rumcajs (2010-10-02), trebor130657 (2010-10-02), whtnite (2010-10-02)

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Nice watch!! I thought my measly new blacked out gshock was nice!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2010-10-02)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post

install-ous by Darkness
    Nice bro!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-10-02)

Bars
    A new theme just went up on Cydia. It looks like yours. Didn't you make rectangle icons once. It's called Chronic Pro. Background def looks like yours.

My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks man! I will finish the little that I have remaining, and then do the color mods then it's OCD time
    Pea soup?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

21. The Following User Says Thank You to headcheese For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-10-02)

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    All I ended up doing was:

I did not change style.css file.

Thank you this worked like a charm. I had read this before and thought I did it but clearly I screwed it up!
    Sweet!

My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Thanks

Did I mention that Elite HD is going to SMASH everything Bars has ever dropped? I have major theme ADD and feel the need to change **** constantly. This is staying on my phone until Bars makes another.

Better get ready guys.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to headcheese For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-10-02), whtnite (2010-10-03)

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Bars
    A new theme just went up on Cydia. It looks like yours. Didn't you make rectangle icons once. It's called Chronic Pro. Background def looks like yours.
    Haha guess who... PAPLIP... this dude has been trying to be loke me since my very first theme!! I have actually had to have many of his themes removed because they were either the exact same (using my files) or very similar... Just crazy! He did use a few of my graphics in this one as well but nothing to write home about... I just think it's funny that he jocks my style that closely, and STILL continues to do it... Email him if you get a chance and tell him he needs to stop copying my style and do something original!!

Quote Originally Posted by headcheese View Post
    Pea soup?

nah, I am still working off of this marron as a base, so they will all be deeper hues. I think it gives it a real stylish, yet professional look
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-10-02 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

26. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-10-02)

time to go to sleep quiet evening and happy day for all friends at MMI

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    time to go to sleep quiet evening and happy day for all friends at MMI
    Night Dark

29. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-10-03)

Page 439 of 494 FirstFirst ... 339389429437438439440441449489 ... LastLast