Page 435 of 494 FirstFirst ... 335385425433434435436437445485 ... LastLast
Results 8,681 to 8,700 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

iPhone? More like MyPhone lagunadub's Avatar
    Thanks

folderenhancer

Quote Originally Posted by lagunadub View Post
    folderenhancer

Lookin good

Quote Originally Posted by lagunadub View Post
    folderenhancer

quelle est le chemin en ssh stp

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

To Sanady: Listen bro I know your working hard on the statusbar icons but it is kind of ridiculous to charge especially on this big of a forum where we all help each other out. In fact, Wim, Jazz, and Dark help out maybe 20x more than you do (not saying I don't appreciate your work cuz i do) and they ask NOTHING of us , only to say a mere thanks. Just saying bro

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King Shady For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-10-01), Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-01), tellytel (2010-10-02)

Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    To Sanady: Listen bro I know your working hard on the statusbar icons but it is kind of ridiculous to charge especially on this big of a forum where we all help each other out. In fact, Wim, Jazz, and Dark help out maybe 20x more than you do (not saying I don't appreciate your work cuz i do) and they ask NOTHING of us , only to say a mere thanks. Just saying bro

I've always said and will say it again: I do everything without looking for profit but because they want to help. A thank me enough. Since iPhone4 came out officially passed months and I see that many of you have this phone which is great, but I do not have, I do and where to test what I do, but will continue to do until I think and believe that I can help people who I consider friends. Maybe someday I will have money to buy this phone and probably will never have it, but I want time that I'm here to be useful to what they can and know to do. Thanks

Time for sleep. Quiet evening or happy day for all friends at MMI
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2010-10-01 at 11:18 PM.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2010-10-02), Bushybrows (2010-10-01), King Shady (2010-10-01), lloydiop (2010-10-02), monchy36 (2010-10-02), rumcajs (2010-10-02), tellytel (2010-10-02), trebor130657 (2010-10-02), whtnite (2010-10-02)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bushybrows's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    It would appear that there are 3 ways to get Sanadys awesome status bar themes...

Either download the version(s) made public, donate to receive all his updates or learn Photoshop and make your own.

The first will give you nice status bars, the second gives you great status bars but, the third option gives you any status bar you desire. It's really just a choice on how much you want a new status bar. NOT, if Sanady should be asking donations. Most of the people trolling these threads completely disregard how much work goes into these things by immediately asking for some trivial (personal) modification. I personally have spent days tweaking something, release it for free only to have 20 people start requesting "special" versions.

If you want something so bad, wouldn't it make more sense to take it upon yourself, rather than wining about what someone else does. If Sanady wants to charge that's his decision. After all, HE made them. That makes them his. Period. People seem to think that because it is on the web it should be available to everyone. I see Ferrari's online all the time, maybe if I badger Enzo he will make them free to the public...
    Where yuh been Maximus? Glad your back. I think everyone here just needs to remember that everyone on here is a different person. Some do it for the love, others for the money, and then there are those that do it for both. Everybody on this thread has gave alot and I'm pretty sure lots of days and hours were put into some of this stuff. Sanady has shared plenty on this thread. If he feels his latest work is worthy of being paid for, then let him be. We all have a choice. Pay or don't pay, or like Maximus said "do it yourself". Don't expect just because someone else does it for free that everyone else has to also. I'm chiming in kinda late but f**k it, I'm behind. Happy belated B'day Bars.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bushybrows For This Useful Post:

Sanady361 (2010-10-01)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    First off, why would you write a message TO ME, but post it in the thread?? (I acted like this back 10 years ago in high-school)

And if you would ask them, they'll tell you.. They more than appreciate donations.. And should probably get more than they do..

Everyone's different.. And just because YOU feel that everything should be for free, doesn't mean that it's not valued to someone else....

So next time, keep your OPINIONS about what I do & don't do to yourself unless you're directly involved, easy enough?
    Last edited by Sanady361; 2010-10-02 at 12:07 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sanady361 For This Useful Post:

Bushybrows (2010-10-02)

Guys can we all please stop arguing over trivial things? Please

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

confucious (2010-10-02), Sanady361 (2010-10-02), whtnite (2010-10-02)

Thanks

We've resolved our differences...it's all good! =)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck1969 For This Useful Post:

Sanady361 (2010-10-02)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Does anyone know where the stock signal bars are located? I read a few posts about when you open apps they go back to stock. I found the carrier logo and changed it and have it working with apps but i can not find the wifi or signal images anywhere. I searched and searched with iphonebrowser and found a thread that provided all of the stock icons and they were in System/Library/PrivateFrameworks..I can see every folder I have in the file in that location except for 2 folders, one named Settings and one named Shared. The "Shared" folder has the icons I need but Im not sure where they are located on the phone.

Thanks
    Wil

I like being entertained.
    Last edited by wickedfx; 2010-10-02 at 12:33 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Floppy, and MrBass sent me an early birthday gift, The killer WeatherBabes lockscreen theme!! I have posted it to Cydia so that we can see it live today!! I will try to get ahold of Kyle and see if he can do me a favor tomorrow and get the repo employee to get it posted early. I also submitted the HD loading screens for the original Classified theme. Also I submitted the SBSettings2 for the older Classified theme!! On top of all that, I re-did the Elite HD dialer and calc and mobiletimer!!!! They are all completed!! So anyways, busy busy day tomorrow... Ill catch you guys in a few hours!!
    Is this with a chick in a white dress? She's lovely, but not my type. *koff*

Is there a way to change the pic. No offense to anyone, but.....

Thanks!

Kim

Quote Originally Posted by kimvy View Post
    Is this with a chick in a white dress? She's lovely, but not my type. *koff*

Is there a way to change the pic. No offense to anyone, but.....

Thanks!

Kim

Make them all Asian girls yayyyyy..

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    First off, why would you write a message TO ME, but post it in the thread?? (I acted like this back 10 years ago in high-school)

And if you would ask them, they'll tell you.. They more than appreciate donations.. And should probably get more than they do..

Everyone's different.. And just because YOU feel that everything should be for free, doesn't mean that it's not valued to someone else....

So next time, keep your OPINIONS about what I do & don't do to yourself unless you're directly involved, easy enough?
    Who the **** are you? Talking to me like your my mother lmao.
    ]

23. The Following User Says Thank You to King Shady For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-02)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I still have not found the files or where they are located on the phone. Cydia appears to be the most commonly used app for me where the signal bars and wifi bars go back to default when it is loaded. This is giving me a headache! I cant image what you go through Rob, or any of the other theme/mod creators!

Any ideas?

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

*ring ring*

King Shady v Sanady361

The first round is about to begin.

People please take your seats.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

King Shady (2010-10-02)

DOUBLE POW!!!
    TEXAS STYLE

MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wil-Man View Post
    I still have not found the files or where they are located on the phone. Cydia appears to be the most commonly used app for me where the signal bars and wifi bars go back to default when it is loaded. This is giving me a headache! I cant image what you go through Rob, or any of the other theme/mod creators!

Any ideas?
    The sign bars are now compressed in an artwork file so to actually /find them on the phone is impossible... Sorry to be the bearer of that bad news :/

29. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Da Wil-Man (2010-10-02)

Page 435 of 494 FirstFirst ... 335385425433434435436437445485 ... LastLast