Page 433 of 494 FirstFirst ... 333383423431432433434435443483 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,660 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

Happy Birthday Bars!

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Where you been DM !!

PM me bro.

iPhone? More like MyPhone lagunadub's Avatar
    Thanks

Happy Birthday Barsoverbeats

Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Thanks

Happy birthday BOSS

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Thanks

I texted bossman at 12:15 this morning but I might as well make it thread official

Happy birthday buddy. Thanks for all that you do (and all you include me in!)

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    FolderEnhancer is tha bomb.
    I know rite!

iPhone? More like MyPhone slap690's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    It would appear that there are 3 ways to get Sanadys awesome status bar themes...

Either download the version(s) made public, donate to receive all his updates or learn Photoshop and make your own.

The first will give you nice status bars, the second gives you great status bars but, the third option gives you any status bar you desire. It's really just a choice on how much you want a new status bar. NOT, if Sanady should be asking donations. Most of the people trolling these threads completely disregard how much work goes into these things by immediately asking for some trivial (personal) modification. I personally have spent days tweaking something, release it for free only to have 20 people start requesting "special" versions.

If you want something so bad, wouldn't it make more sense to take it upon yourself, rather than wining about what someone else does. If Sanady wants to charge that's his decision. After all, HE made them. That makes them his. Period. People seem to think that because it is on the web it should be available to everyone. I see Ferrari's online all the time, maybe if I badger Enzo he will make them free to the public...
    If he wants to charge for something, then shouldn't he start his own thread? And maybe he should be more specific about the amount of donation he wants. Getting all bent out of shape and calling a guy a homo because he felt his donation wasn't enough is just crazy. Bars has his complete theme on Cydia for 3 bucks(I personally felt it was worth way more and paid way more for it but I'm sure some people didn't) and this guys snappin over gettin 2 bucks for status bar icons? Wow........Oh and Happy B Day Bars!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slap690 View Post
    If he wants to charge for something, then shouldn't he start his own thread? And maybe he should be more specific about the amount of donation he wants. Getting all bent out of shape and calling a guy a homo because he felt his donation wasn't enough is just crazy. Bars has his complete theme on Cydia for 3 bucks(I personally felt it was worth way more and paid way more for it but I'm sure some people didn't) and this guys snappin over gettin 2 bucks for status bar icons? Wow........Oh and Happy B Day Bars!
    Why don't you educate yourself on the full story before jumping to conclusions.. Like I said, call me out.. but let's call a fool a fool.

I hadn't complained about the amount of the donation..

I complained about the requests that he then felt were justified by his donation..

& responded saying that most members at least bought me an import beer.

And after all that... I still gave him the link to a second color I designed for JUST him!

Which then he responded that he gets a whole theme for $3 & that my work wasn't worth it, saying I could have my link, he'll just photoshop them himself.

Then, and only then... did I tell him I wish I could wipe my arse with his $2 & slap him in the face with it.

So put that in your pipe, and smoke it.

I'm not trying to make money.. I'm trying to make my phone look pimp..
    .. .and in the process it's nice to see some appreciation.

================================================== ==============

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    It's worth every penny! Thx again! I'm rocking the boxed blue and it looks so sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Thank You!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    It would appear that there are 3 ways to get Sanadys awesome status bar themes...

Either download the version(s) made public, donate to receive all his updates or learn Photoshop and make your own.

If you want something so bad, wouldn't it make more sense to take it upon yourself, rather than wining about what someone else does. If Sanady wants to charge that's his decision. After all, HE made them. That makes them his. Period. People seem to think that because it is on the web it should be available to everyone. I see Ferrari's online all the time, maybe if I badger Enzo he will make them free to the public...
    Well said, thanks D-Max!
    ================================================== ==================

And this was taken from the xHD thread..
    Very well said Navec.
    Quote Originally Posted by Navec245 View Post
    It's kinda sad. I notice several modders who used to post in Class that no longer participate. And part of the reason is snark or offense is taken at an opinion that wasn't meant to be malicious. That's how it goes I guess.
    Last edited by Sanady361; 2010-10-01 at 06:38 PM.
    My latest theme - -

My iPhone is a Part of Me whtnite's Avatar
    Thanks

Happy Birhtday Barrrrrrrs

Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

Happy bday bars!!!

Thanks

Loud noisessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Thanks

Never once said it wasn't worth it...keep running your mouth and I will post our entire conversation and you will get embarresd. I asked for a red version as well as the blue. I was content on letting this die, but not if you continue to lie.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Sanady 361, please i have a question for you is it possible to change the font for your statusbar in lafayetteprocomic or not ?? because i have the same style like lafayette and i love it. Can you change if i say you what font i use or no ?

And i love your work.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tigrou85 For This Useful Post:

Sanady361 (2010-10-01)

iPhone? More like MyPhone slap690's Avatar
    Thanks

Sanady, You are correct. I wasn't there and it's between you and the other guy. It's none of my business. I apologize.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to slap690 For This Useful Post:

Sanady361 (2010-10-01)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slap690 View Post
    Sanady, You are correct. I wasn't there and it's between you and the other guy. It's none of my business. I apologize.
    Apology accepted. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by tigrou85 View Post
    Sanady 361, please i have a question for you is it possible to change the font for your statusbar in lafayetteprocomic or not ?? because i have the same style like lafayette and i love it. Can you change if i say you what font i use or no ?

And i love your work.
    No problem, if I had the font.

Can you post the font file .ttf? and I'll be more than glad to do it up for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post
    Never once said it wasn't worth it...keep running your mouth and I will post our entire conversation and you will get embarresd. I asked for a red version as well as the blue. I was content on letting this die, but not if you continue to lie.
    Post it up... I don't care, you're just revealing more of your character.. I let this die 5 min after your first post yesterday, and didn't even feel the need to defend myself. But when other members of the community chime in & want to draw their own opinions... I feel it's necessary for them to know the whole story.

Enjoy looking at those status bars and thinking of me!

and that will be my last post with any relevance to this subject.. let's get this thread back on track!
    Last edited by Sanady361; 2010-10-01 at 06:58 PM.
    My latest theme - -

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sanady361 For This Useful Post:

tigrou85 (2010-10-01)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    Apology accepted. Thank you.

No problem, if I had the font.

Can you post the font file .ttf? and I'll be more than glad to do it up for you.
    Thanks to you sanady and donation has been send to you.

Files for font are attached

Hey there Bars, Have a great birthday...

Holy cow!! Thank you guys for all if the birthday wishes!! I really appreciate it!! REALLY!!! I am having a rough day at my day job, and I really need that! thanks a million!! I think that calls for a screenie!! I will see how I feel when I get of tonight I really want to showcase it, it is just that I always feel ad if people are going to rip my ideas and that always bites I got alot more than I have in awhile last night... I am literally getting down to the final few applications to skin then of course my OCD, usually has me redoing and touching up for a bit!!

/EXCITED!!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2010-10-01), whtnite (2010-10-02)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tigrou85 View Post
    Thanks to you sanady and donation has been send to you.

Files for font are attached
    I need the Lafayette font file for PC... these are the ones for the phone. Let me see if I can find it.

Just so we're clear, I thought you meant change the font for the Carrier Logo in my status bar...

As far as the clock & weather degrees in the status bar... they are run by the system font of the phone.

iPhoneRuler.net has great tutorials & fonts to download!
    My latest theme - -

Thanks

Glad it's done...please don't tell my wife I'm a fag! She'll lose it!

And thanks for the blue icons, they look fantastic!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck1969 For This Useful Post:

Sanady361 (2010-10-01)

Page 433 of 494 FirstFirst ... 333383423431432433434435443483 ... LastLast