Page 420 of 494 FirstFirst ... 320370410418419420421422430470 ... LastLast
Results 8,381 to 8,400 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

Hell yeah your doing it. And that's what all themes should look like. It should look like the phone was designed for the theme and ClassHD and I am pretty sure that Elite Pro HD look like the iPhone 4 were designed for them and not the other way around. It's a great Mission Statement you made.
    Full respect buddy

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I like to call the style professional. Alien calls it older. From here forward, I will call it full grown. There are a few people who have seen it outside of the Alpha team, and they could all tell you that this is going to be BIG. Of course, I will agree with you that my themes all have a similar style. I'm not prepared to make a real abstract design when I really aim for professional. I want the phone to look like it hasn't been themed. Like it was supposed to be this style out of the box. So gang, tell me, am I doing it?

My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Thanks

I like to call the style professional. Alien calls it older. From here forward, I will call it full grown. There are a few people who have seen it outside of the Alpha team, and they could all tell you that this is going to be BIG. Of course, I will agree with you that my themes all have a similar style. I'm not prepared to make a real abstract design when I really aim for professional. I want the phone to look like it hasn't been themed. Like it was supposed to be this style out of the box. So gang, tell me, am I doing it?
    Your themes are fantastic and this one in particular is gorgeous and will look just as good in a year as it does now - there's a longevity in it that a lot of other themes don't have. IMHO, of course..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kimvy For This Useful Post:

floppy_joe (2010-09-29)

Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    FolderSwitcherBG in red...

Bars...

Feel free to use anything I post in your next revision (if it meets your standards). After all, it is 100% your work. I only manipulated it a bit. Or is it mutilated?
    Sorry for digging up old stuff but do u have it in green? TIA!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

Morning gang--- thanks darkness!! Your on a roll!!
    Morning all.
    My latest theme - -

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sanady361 For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-09-29)

Flickr

Icon Name: [email protected]
    Folder Name in Bundles: com.yahoo.flickr
    Attached Files Attached Files

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

Sanady361 (2010-09-29), Zubius (2010-09-29)

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Glad to see I can still move an otherwise slowing thread, I haven't lost my touch
    You're just special.....

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post

Flickr

Icon Name: [email protected]
    Folder Name in Bundles: com.yahoo.flickr
    This is nice

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-09-29)

Thanks

It will be a new beta team.... Sorry I pretty much have to do it that way these days... When I say the amount of downloads are horrible, I really mean it.... I will put it into perspective in a sec, let me look at the numbers to give you a good comparison
    You have to realize how many people that have iPhone 4's that still CAN'T JAILBREAK THEM! ...

So, being that you lacked to incorporate compatibility for 3GS, and made this iPhone 4 only...

I'm sure that contributes to your limited downloads/sales.

(Where I do understand the reasoning for limiting compatibility, with your batch automation you made it quite easy to make this theme work on the 3GS by making that video tutorial...)

That's where I would of just done the batch automation myself, and included 3GS compatibility in the next update to boost sales!

I'm guessing with the new ElitePro, you would be considering making compatible for 3GS like Alien's E=MC2 theme.
    Last edited by Sanady361; 2010-09-29 at 02:51 PM.
    My latest theme - -

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sanady361 For This Useful Post:

trebor130657 (2010-09-29)

Fluid FX

Icon Name: fluid_fx_114
    Folder Name in Bundles: com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scoop2mylue View Post
    not to be disrespectful or anything but I mean cmon how much more do we have to hear about you guys having the theme b4 it's realeased I mean how old are we....that's something elementary age type stuff.....not to be getting on any1s bad side....I'm just saying
    I agree with this 100%... getting sick of hearing about it..

Why not make an ElitePro thread to hype it up instead of clogging this one, every morning I have to read through 4-5 pages, and 1/2 of it is non-sense about a theme that isn't released and very few have even seen screen shots.
    My latest theme - -

Focusoid

Icon Name: Focusoid_icon
    Folder Name in Bundles: com.macphun.Focusoid

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

whtnite (2010-09-29)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    You have to realize how many people that have iPhone 4's that still CAN'T JAILBREAK THEM! ...

So, being that you lacked to incorporate compatibility for 3GS, and made this iPhone 4 only...

(Where I do understand the reasoning for limiting compatibility, with your batch automation you made it quite easy to make this theme work on the 3GS by making that video tutorial...)

That's where I would of just done the batch automation myself, and included 3GS compatibility in the next update to boost sales!

I'm guessing with the new ElitePro, you would be considering making compatible for 3GS like Alien did with E=MC2 theme.
    This is an excellent point. The population of 3GS phones that are jailbroken creates a larger customer pool. Comparing i4 sales to 3GS is apples and oranges. Good catch!

Why not make an ElitePro thread to hype it up instead of clogging this one, every morning I have to read through 4-5 pages, and 1/2 of it is non-sense about a theme that isn't released and very few have even seen screen shots.
    I think the number of posts is a tad exaggerated. However I concede the point in general.
    Last edited by Navec245; 2010-09-29 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Navec245 For This Useful Post:

Sanady361 (2010-09-29)

You got it! There will be no more talk o Elite PRO HD in this thread my apologies gang! I'm just getting excited

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-09-29), Sanady361 (2010-09-29)

Thanks

You got it! There will be no more talk o Elite PRO HD in this thread my apologies gang! I'm just getting excited
    No apologies needed bud... I know how it is to be excited about something you are about to release.

I've been watching the remarks go for a week, and just kept reading past.. just got to be tedious trying to follow what's happening with the theme that we all actually use!
    My latest theme - -

I'm guessing with the new ElitePro, you would be considering making compatible for 3GS like Alien's E=MC2 theme.
    I have classified HD ported for an update to the Classified Theme for 3G, 3GS...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Sanady361 (2010-09-29), wim66 (2010-09-29)

X2! couldn't have said it better... I also have a 3GS and spent many hours making Class HD the way I want, which I have enjoyed thouroughly. But for the masses who cannot (or feel intimidated by modding html, png's or css files) do this and want the best theme available it's not gonna happen.

If you make the themes backward compatible requiring little to no file editing and icon/LS update packs, the masses will buy..

Thank you all for your hard work!!
    (I will donate once my paypal is validated)

2456, 2457,2458 jb, 2459...

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    2456, 2457,2458 jb, 2459...
    Lol!! You know I got much love for ya man!!

No apologies needed bud... I know how it is to be excited about something you are about to release.

I've been watching the remarks go for a week, and just kept reading past.. just got to be tedious trying to follow what's happening with the theme that we all actually use!
    Understood 100% thank you for helping end the chatter, now before it pisses everyone off

Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

Bars I have a request. Could you skin the new bitesms feature? The new drop down curtain that let's you see your conversation on the pop up. I think it could use some class on it

Page 420 of 494 FirstFirst ... 320370410418419420421422430470 ... LastLast