Page 417 of 494 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427467 ... LastLast
Results 8,321 to 8,340 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

Bars if you put asian girls pictures in the theme, I will donate ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    Bars if you put asian girls pictures in the theme, I will donate ASAP.
    Think u should specify Japanese or Korean ones :P

No big deal. I get themes delivered to me out of the blue without asking from theme makers all the time. Ironically bars themes u use the most and the only ones I've had to pay for. Don't get me wrong though I still donate to the others ask z, tv ecko etc, in fact I end up giving them more.
    Now I'm going to say something that will have the bars loyalists flame me but so be it. I think your sales have been dissapointing because your themes are all too similar to eachother. Noone make a more clean and complete theme then you do and I wear your themes more then anyones, including my man z's themes, becuz your themes are like the stock iPhone should have been. However i am not compelled to buy each successive one becuz again, IMHO, they are all similar

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    No big deal. I get themes delivered to me out of the blue without asking from theme makers all the time. Ironically bars themes u use the most and the only ones I've had to pay for. Don't get me wrong though I still donate to the others ask z, tv ecko etc, in fact I end up giving them more.
    Now I'm going to say something that will have the bars loyalists flame me but so be it. I think your sales have been dissapointing because your themes are all too similar to eachother. Noone make a more clean and complete theme then you do and I wear your themes more then anyones, including my man z's themes, becuz your themes are like the stock iPhone should have been. However i am not compelled to buy each successive one becuz again, IMHO, they are all similar
    It's my style man, it's my style... Please NOBODY flame that remark. Thanks

I'm pretty sure you won't be able to pass this one up boss... And that is not y my sales are where they are, honestly. Without a feature in Cydia they get lost quickly. That is the only issue. Trust me.

I like to call the style professional. Alien calls it older. From here forward, I will call it full grown. There are a few people who have seen it outside of the Alpha team, and they could all tell you that this is going to be BIG. Of course, I will agree with you that my themes all have a similar style. I'm not prepared to make a real abstract design when I really aim for professional. I want the phone to look like it hasn't been themed. Like it was supposed to be this style out of the box. So gang, tell me, am I doing it?
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-09-29 at 06:33 AM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

nealh (2010-09-29), sparksjr (2010-09-29)

can u make the one for the text with the blue light and maybe some blue it the icon it self... thanx

And just for the record boss, I will GIVE you this theme! I wish you would have answered my question over email a little but more seriously, and you probably would be wearing I right now... I take this real serious, as most know... Maybe a little TOO serious

Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    can u make the one for the text with the blue light and maybe some blue it the icon it self... thanx
    CLASS HD? what exactly are you looking for?

Oh but I was serious. As always

add the blue light please

yes barsoverbeats

Im using the icons with the blue lights and some of the app from cydia dont have an icon but most i seen here are white
    Last edited by zplit; 2010-09-29 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    I really like this theme a lot surprised it didn't get much traction. I looked at elite, really refined, classic, classy...really looking forward to EloteProHD!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    It's the nature of the game right now... It's just tough without a feature... You can ask any theme creator that is in Cydia right now.... But it's cool, I'm going to keep doing what I do like I'm doing it for TV

No not THAT TV silly

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Oh but I was serious. As always
    Let me take that back... I would like for you to participate, if you are willing!

Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    add the blue light please

yes barsoverbeats

Im using the icons with the blue lights and some of the app from cydia dont have an icon but most i seen here are white
    Just zip up the ones you need in blue and one of us will bang em out real quick

16. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

zplit (2010-09-29)

Bars...personally your themes are most clean and detailed out there...I looked around to see other themes and must say with all do respect to other Theme Creators that yours are top of the league ...so please do what you doing...I can only imagine how much time it takes to create masterpieces like CHD....so yes I have no problem donating for every update...I'm sure if CHD is available on App Store it will cost much more then $2.00 or so...just looking at this thread you can tell that lots of people admire your work...so keep up great work Boss...

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

Lol...
    I never said your themes are older.What I referring is that your themes are the mature version of themes.
    Like comparing gold to gold-filled ,like comparing diamond to zirconia.
    Is like Bentling,not Timex.
    Your themes steps aside for this.
    Let me put a better example:
    I'm a gamer,and I like racing games.Comparing your themes to racing games,yours are Midnight Club,the rest is just an imitation of Gran Turismo.
    You step aside bro...and that's the best from you.
    Sorry if I didn't explain well the first time,I'm Spanish,and sometimes I type wrong the things I think...
    Love ya...

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    Lol...
    I never said your themes are older.What I referring is that your themes are the mature version of themes.
    I'm a gamer,and I like racing games.Comparing your themes to racing games,yours are Midnight Club,the rest is just an imitation of Gran Turismo.
    Sorry if I didn't explain well the first time,I'm Spanish,and sometimes I type wrong the things I think...
    Love ya...
    ......................um well........MIDNIGHT CLUB IS ******* AWESOME lol

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Unlike to call the style professional. Alien calls it older. From here forward, I will call it full grown. There are a few people who have seen it outside of the Alpha team, and they could all tell you that this is going to be BIG. Of course, I will agree with you that my themes all have a similar style. I'm not prepared to make a real abstract design when I really aim for professional. I wan the phone to look like it hasn't been themed. Like it was supposed to be this style out of the box. So gang, tell me, am I doing it?
    I am still quite new to the scene so pardon me if I made the wrong observations or comments. But I feel that while your theme is not exceedingly special and unique, it is YOU that got it to become big. Somehow your affinity with other great themers/weather moddders/icon makers/lcokscreen creators/wallpaper crafters, etc, made them all come together and help enhance the theme. And you've been most obliging and helpful. Esp. when I had privately asked you for stuff which one would normally not give out. But u obliged. I never regretted donated for this theme; this is the only theme I had donated for (except for donations to another great weather modder). Right, only 2 donatees in my entire life

I'd say please keep up the excellent work & do continue to foster that special affinity with those great peeps

21. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2010-09-29)

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    ......................um well........MIDNIGHT CLUB IS ******* AWESOME lol
    That's the point...it's steps aside from the rest,cuz is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    Lol...
    Love ya...
    I was just messing with ya I think you described exactly what I'm TRYING to make... thank you my friend

Page 417 of 494 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427467 ... LastLast