Page 416 of 494 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426466 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,320 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

Thanks

The dock goes in com.apple.springboard

[email protected]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck1969 For This Useful Post:

zplit (2010-09-29)

Elite Pro HD is by far top of the line. Having the theme before anyone else for weeks and tweaks it is just amazing watching it progress!

Alpha admin straight up ok I'm bragging just a little

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

not to be disrespectful or anything but I mean cmon how much more do we have to hear about you guys having the theme b4 it's realeased I mean how old are we....that's something elementary age type stuff.....not to be getting on any1s bad side....I'm just saying

5. The Following User Says Thank You to scoop2mylue For This Useful Post:

Sanady361 (2010-09-29)

Thanks

Were not really bragging. Least I'm not, were just there through out the process of it from nothing to a master piece. So what if were excited about it. You'll get it soon enough to enjoy for yourself. Until then relax, let bars do his thing!
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    yea thanks man... but with the lines blue in the two ends if thats not much to ask

i have a question... i download classified hd for iphone 4... i do have the iphone 4 but i dont know where to put that icons i download for the app with no icons, im usin the one with the blue lights but when i download the theme i have a bunch of folders. this is what i see in winterboard: (CHD Blue Icons)
    (CHD BlueDock) (CHD) (CHD Lockscreen) ( CHD Royal UI) CHD Loading Screen)
    Class HD SBSettings "Dont seen to work") i dont have any idea where to put the dock or the icons can someone help me out here please. Thank You
    SBSettings go to /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes...Read first post it pretty much explains everything...
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2010-09-29 at 03:05 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

zplit (2010-09-29)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by x| LiB |x View Post
    Elite Pro HD is by far top of the line. Having the theme before anyone else for weeks and tweaks it is just amazing watching it progress!

Alpha admin straight up ok I'm bragging just a little

Tease! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    Finished. (click image to zoom)

Red i4 Status v2.theme Add-On
    Now with Glass Finish!

Includes:

- 5 Bar Signal
    - Wi-Fi Bars
    - 3G & Edge Icons
    - Battery
    - Battery Percentage
    - Carrier Logo
    Hey thanks for sharing! Would u be sharing an orange color one anytime soon?

All I can say is if I make a good mode for elite pro hd bars will not be on my alpha team

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    All I can say is if I make a good mode for elite pro hd bars will not be on my alpha team
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Lol... I'll make I get you in early bro

Sorry guys, I told the alpha members to stay off the damn caffeine!!

Bars, you accepting donations for this one or is it free to all the beta team from CHD?

Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Bars, you accepting donations for this one or is it free to all the beta team from CHD?

It will be a new beta team.... Sorry I pretty much have to do it that way these days... When I say the amount of downloads are horrible, I really mean it.... I will put it into perspective in a sec, let me look at the numbers to give you a good comparison

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    It will be a new beta team.... Sorry I pretty much have to do it that way these days... When I say the amount of downloads are horrible, I really mean it.... I will put it into perspective in a sec, let me look at the numbers to give you a good comparison
    It sold just over the amount of copies that 24k did. 24k was my lowest downloaded theme ever.... And no the beta team was not all that big either as long as the wife doesn't figure all this out!! She will be limiting my theming time real quick

I will join the new Beta and make a donation, just out of repsect for all your work on this theme.

Sign me up now..I will donate now and get the Beta on the new theme when your ready to send it....

LMK know whenre to donate

It's all good I was just busting your balls...I could only imagine all those dang repos giving developers hard work away. Doesn't make sense why those crack repos are all over the place...personally I pay for my apps or it's not worth having...just let me know when you uncover the donate button.

It sold just over the amount of copies that 24k did. 24k was my lowest downloaded theme ever.... And no the beta team was not all that big either as long as the wife doesn't figure all this out!! She will be limiting my theming time real quick
    I really like this theme a lot surprised it didn't get much traction. I looked at elite, really refined, classic, classy...really looking forward to EloteProHD!

Default Direct TV
    In case anyone still wants icons, lol...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dtvlogo_57.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I said I was going to out the auto create pro style icons for Class in an add on this last weekend, but I was having trouble finding the ones I made... I will see what I can do, for Thursday, about getting that type of add on submitted to the beta team and Cydia... I'm not sure about completely recreating PRO, although there still is a possibility of it... I just hope the iPhone 5 has the same resolution, because it is alot of work to recreate. I like to bring my newer styles to the older theme, and it really ends up being alot different from the original.
    Robby Rob! Im trying to get caught up but a little worn out from the Blue Jackets game and dont have my contacts in. But if you need i'Elegance files, if thats why you said in this post that you were missing them, I have the entire theme from my 3G still.

Page 416 of 494 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426466 ... LastLast