Page 414 of 494 FirstFirst ... 314364404412413414415416424464 ... LastLast
Results 8,261 to 8,280 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

iPhone? More like MyPhone mikepirih's Avatar
    Thanks

Default icons
    Calculator All Colors!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bluecalculator.png   -greencalculator.png   -orangecalculator.png   -redcalculator.png   -whitecalculator.png  

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikepirih For This Useful Post:

slap690 (2010-09-28), trebor130657 (2010-09-28)

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Your 20 years older than me...

Don't mean to make you feel old

Does it actually correspond to your current weather or is it random?
    heheh... and you are ten years younger than me... sounds like one of those word problems you'd get in math class...

"ArDottCeeDuble is 20 years younger than Alien1974 and 10 years younger than eenofonn ... but BarsOverBeats is 3 years older than eenofonn and 7 years younger than Alien1974.... so if you double the age of ArDottCeeDuble and add the age difference between eenofonn and Alien1974 then you would get Zaussers Age"

iPhone? More like MyPhone MrBass's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blinden76 View Post
    Ok, so how do I get rid of the "?" after the temp when I have both weather pics on the lockscreen? I tried. Thanks
    Edit the Lockscreen.html and make sure that every occurrence of has before it, like

document.getElementById("temp").innerText=tempValu e+"º";
    My work is completely free & hitting the "THANKS" won't cost you anything
    But if you want to...

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrBass For This Useful Post:

blinden76 (2010-09-28), Sanady361 (2010-09-28)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    I would be very interesting to see how it looks Elite Pro HD. We'll wait to see you
    I looked at my crystal ball and I have seen the future. It's beautiful!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Navec245 For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-09-28)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    heheh... and you are ten years younger than me... sounds like one of those word problems you'd get in math class...

"ArDottCeeDuble is 20 years younger than Alien1974 and 10 years younger than eenofonn ... but BarsOverBeats is 3 years older than eenofonn and 7 years younger than Alien1974.... so if you double the age of ArDottCeeDuble and add the age difference between eenofonn and Alien1974 then you would get Zaussers Age"

Zausser would be the teacher in that classes haha , and Floppy Joe can be the class clown

Thanks
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Not short of making it show up on the lockscreen as well... The same one that shows for an incoming call is the same one that shows on the lockscreen...
    But if I'm using the old CHD Lockscreen, before it was updated to include Floppy's Weather (I found the older version runs more smoothly for me)...

I don't even see that or the slider on my lockscreen & it wouldn't matter since the lockscreen is hidden, right? ? Or is the slider bar totally hidden because of the CHD Lockscreen?

What can I change to make at least the slider(instead of a lock) different and more recognizable?
    I looked in the TelephonyUI bundle, but I can't find your lock image?
    (for some of the background I use, you can see it's hard to find the slider(lock) to answer)
    Last edited by Sanady361; 2010-09-28 at 09:46 PM.
    My latest theme - -

Quote Originally Posted by Navec245 View Post
    I looked at my crystal ball and I have seen the future. It's beautiful!

In my crystal ball is not seen nothing yet

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2010-09-28), trebor130657 (2010-09-28)

Mine eyes can see the glory of the coming of Elite!
    Another IDoThis creation, that promises to be sweet!
    A cut above Classified? YES! An astonishing feat!
    From our top theme creator, BarrrrsssssOverrrrrrrBEATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my crystal ball is not seen nothing yet
    Those who believe without seeing will be rewarded with a MONSTER creation!!
    Last edited by Navec245; 2010-09-28 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Navec245 For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-09-28)

But seriously: Rob any topic to do there is hardly anyone that doubted its quality. Brother of my crystal ball I do not need to know what is quality, I wonder if there will be a change in the vision of the icons. In the Elite Pro, they were very clean and very elegantly stood the gray background of the topic

Thanks

I guess it's almost time to share. Another hour or so..

I decided to go with Red instead of Blue this time around.
    My latest theme - -

September 28, 2010

From The iPhone4 Press

Pittsburgh - You all remember the theme ClassifiedHD, one of the baddest creations. Sad to report it has met an early demise on an Alpha phone.

ClassifiedHD, a creation by Rob Grohman of IDoThisDesigns, was one of the most popular iPhone themes. However, Mr. Grohman had vowed to create something better. "I decided to design a new theme from the ground up. I thought my ideas, though good ones, needed a refresh."

Hence ElitePro was born. Currently in alpha testing, Mr. Grohman decided to keep the development close to the vest. "I want to take my time developing this theme. Too often, when screenshots hit the web it becomes a scramble to get it released. I want for this theme to be complete out of the box."

According to his alpha testers, Mr. Grohman has created a hit. "We were wondering if it was possible to raise the bar. And a little curious. As usual, Bars comes through like a champ. Other themer's are going to need to step-up. There are some good ones out there. However, with this coming release, the world will know... Bars is the Shizzzzzz."

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Navec245 For This Useful Post:

blinden76 (2010-09-28), Darkness777 (2010-09-28), whtnite (2010-09-29)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bushybrows's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a question for Maximus or floppy. I am running the classified weather HD on my home screen and was wondering. Thewre are instances when there is just a question mark where the pic of the weather is supposed to be. I was wondering if this was because there are three pics for each instance of weather. Where most of the weather instances have three pics each, some only have one or two. So whenever it decides to change the pic, if there is no second or third pic for the code to choose from it just diplays a question mark. I would like to know if this is the issue or is it maybe something else. If the problem does lie from lack of pics then is there some way to alter the html to where if there is just one pic available to just keep that one up instead of trying to change it? Dont even understand half of what i just typed. Maybe u guys will. TIA
    薮が多い額

But seriously: Rob any topic to do there is hardly anyone that doubted its quality. Brother of my crystal ball I do not need to know what is quality, I wonder if there will be a change in the vision of the icons. In the Elite Pro, they were very clean and very elegantly stood the gray background of the topic
    In this version, it's the details that will stand out. Status indicators, Mail indicators, color matching.

In my opinion, there is only so much you can do with icons but with the other images, this is the place to be creative. Having the right Wallpaper to complement the icons. Things like that.

Hey I'm just partial. There is more work to be done and screenshots at the halfway point will not do it justice. When it's ready, watch out!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Navec245 For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-09-28), rumcajs (2010-09-28)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bushybrows's Avatar
    Thanks

heres some more card game icons

薮が多い額

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bushybrows For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-09-28), Sanady361 (2010-09-28), slap690 (2010-09-28)

Ok, so i took that status bar wifi and signal bars (that i believe Sanady created) and filled the color in as i found it hard to see in some light.

i have included the link below. there are 3 versions, 1 complete set in aqua, 1 complete set in the dark blue, and one that has aqua on black status bar and blue on silver status bar.

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0896.png   -img_0897.png  

My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    What! do you have elite HD?
    Alpha baby

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by holdenrf View Post
    Ok, so i took that status bar wifi and signal bars (that i believe Sanady created) and filled the color in as i found it hard to see in some light.
    Wow, you're battery is quite distorted.. did you notice?
    My latest theme - -

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Sanady361 For This Useful Post:

holdenrf (2010-09-28)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    Wow, you're battery is quite distorted.. did you notice?
    thanks, never really noticed it. that is the charging batt. i will have to check the other one's. thanks for the heads up.

My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Navec245 View Post
    September 28, 2010

From The iPhone4 Press

Pittsburgh - You all remember the theme ClassifiedHD, one of the baddest creations. Sad to report it has met an early demise on an Alpha phone.

ClassifiedHD, a creation by Rob Grohman of IDoThisDesigns, was one of the most popular iPhone themes. However, Mr. Grohman had vowed to create something better. "I decided to design a new theme from the ground up. I thought my ideas, though good ones, needed a refresh."

Hence ElitePro was born. Currently in alpha testing, Mr. Grohman decided to keep the development close to the vest. "I want to take my time developing this theme. Too often, when screenshots hit the web it becomes a scramble to get it released. I want for this theme to be complete out of the box."

According to his alpha testers, Mr. Grohman has created a hit. "We were wondering if it was possible to raise the bar. And a little curious. As usual, Bars comes through like a champ. Other themer's are going to need to step-up. There are some good ones out there. However, with this coming release, the world will know... Bars is the Shizzzzzz."
    I think that I have never laughed as much from a text as when I got this yesterday LOL

Page 414 of 494 FirstFirst ... 314364404412413414415416424464 ... LastLast