Page 413 of 494 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413414415423463 ... LastLast
Results 8,241 to 8,260 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

It is not too early for IP5? I do not think there will IP5, yet nobody has seen the white version of IP4. Rob saw today a friend bought his IP4 it in England, and I think that screen size is quite optimal for this class phone. If you change it will get better I think. Until today I had only seen IP4 clips on YouTube, but today when I saw him do the rest without words. Amazingly stylish calf

Hiya, been away for a bit and a million posts to catch up on..... what version of CHD/Lockscreen are on at the moment?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    It's going to be as close to perfect as I can get it I am doing my normal, going OVER and OVER and OVER it with my fine tooth comb.... I implemented a maroonish color for the UI pressed last night, that has the Alphas in lala land today... It is shaping up very nicely... I was looking at the screenshots of the 3.0 version of Classified, and it's a tough theme to top... But this theme is going to be alot nicer in my eyes I learn new tricks, and gather new information about what people want each time a theme is released... And I'd say that Elite PRO HD, is "fully grown"
    Well... Can't wait to see this crazy theme... We'll all be patiently waiting for it...
    And again... Thanks Bars for the incredible work u do....

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    It is not too early for IP5? I do not think there will IP5, yet nobody has seen the white version of IP4. Rob saw today a friend bought his IP4 it in England, and I think that screen size is quite optimal for this class phone. If you change it will get better I think. Until today I had only seen IP4 clips on YouTube, but today when I saw him do the rest without words. Amazingly stylish calf
    Tell him to put CLASS in it!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-09-28)

Does anyone have a different text icon for iRealSMS

Tell him to put CLASS in it!
    Bars,

What version of Class has been released to Beta team...... last one i got was 1.1.2?
    Last edited by Darka5sa5sin; 2010-09-28 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by paulgrowns1 View Post
    Hiya, been away for a bit and a million posts to catch up on..... what version of CHD/Lockscreen are on at the moment?
    100... Lol just kidding... We are on version 2, which was sent to the beta team with the floppy/Bass/IB/Knitsua/bars lockscreen weather. The lockscreen 2 is also available in Cydia as an add on if you purchase from there. It has a cool new "slide to" activate animation that boy K Dot good!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-09-28)

Does anyone have a different text icon for iRealSMS

Bars,

What version of Class has been released to Beta team...... last one i got was 1.1.2?
    That is the last version of the theme released...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (2010-09-28), Darkness777 (2010-09-28)

100... Lol just kidding... We are on version 2, which was sent to the beta team with the floppy/Bass/IB/Knitsua/bars lockscreen weather. The lockscreen 2 is also available in Cydia as an add on if you purchase from there. It has a cool new "slide to" activate animation that boy K Dot good!
    Thanks.... And oh.... have just downloaded the lockscreen and OMG!!! K is a genius!!
    Last edited by Darka5sa5sin; 2010-09-28 at 07:26 PM.

Do i need to email you with my donation receipt to get the latest version? I'm still sporting 1.1.2
    If you need the latest copy of the lockscreen and lockweather, just email me I know that your beta team boss

13. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (2010-09-28)

Thanks

Bars, I need the new theme soon. Everytime I change something on my phone I show my girlfriend. She told me I change it so much that they are all starting to look the same to her. Lol

Thanks.... And oh.... have just downloaded the lockscreen and OMG!!! K is a genius!!
    So is floppy

Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Thanks

Have someone a great icon and LS for Repote for me please?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Thanks
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

The biggest difference between the two, is that J implemented a wiping of cache when winteboard resprings the phone. That boy good!
    Ah.. I'm surprised they didn't implement a cache wipe into an update for SB.. but, then again a SB respring is noticeably faster than a WB respring.

Thanks for the insight!

Did you happen to see this question?

Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    bars--

Is there any tweak that can be made to show a box similiar to the sliderbg.png for when calls are being received?

Last edited by Sanady361; 2010-09-28 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    My latest theme - -

Thanks

Ok, so how do I get rid of the "?" after the temp when I have both weather pics on the lockscreen? I tried. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blinden76 View Post
    Bars, I need the new theme soon. Everytime I change something on my phone I show my girlfriend. She told me I change it so much that they are all starting to look the same to her. Lol
    Lol.... I'm working on it as much as I can! I'm almost done perfecting the UI, and then I have a few more applications to hit...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Sanady361 (2010-09-28)

+10

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    So is floppy
    +10

Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    Ah.. I'm surprised they didn't implement a cache wipe into an update for SB.. but, then again a SB respring is noticeably faster than a WB respring.

Thanks for the insight!

Did you happen to see this question?
    Not short of making it show up on the lockscreen as well... The same one that shows for an incoming call is the same one that shows on the lockscreen...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Sanady361 (2010-09-28)

Question.....

How can I remove the clock and date from the lockscreen 2?

Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone myiphone3gs4055's Avatar
    Thanks

If you need the latest copy of the lockscreen and lockweather, just email me I know that your beta team boss
    Pm just sent to you Bar

Page 413 of 494 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413414415423463 ... LastLast